Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I wouldn't say their schedule is easy. They will lose to ND. New Mexico State will be a difficult game especially if it is their late season buy a win, just like Auburn found out.

They play McNeese State, Bowling Green, and New Mexico State. STAHP

Just now, JesusSweatDuck said:

Typically it was Karo Syrup and Peanut butter at least in TX

That's a peanut butter sandwich. Or peanut butter and honey. Or maybe he had a peanut butter and banana. You do'nt fucking leave out primary ingredients of the name when they're there. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, JesusSweatDuck said:

Oh for sure, that's just usually what I've heard of when saying you were that poor.  You could only afford peanut butter as your only source of protein.  My grandfather grew up on that in the depression era.

Yeah, after my parents divorced my mom worked two jobs. I'm no stranger to cheap food and living lean.

You know what I never heard of or thought of eating?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, after my parents divorced my mom worked two jobs. I'm no stranger to cheap food and living lean.

You know what I never heard of or thought of eating?

*raises hand, oh oh oh oh me me me me!!!!!* 

is it a ...................................................... sugar sandwich? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

I haz confused. So Texas has a soft, easy SEC schedule next year. But Texas is also doomed because they have no idea what is waiting for them in the mighty SEC? "Sewers" sucks! TU is screwed next year cause Sewers is going to the NFL!

The open constant contradictions from aggy are truly remarkable. And every single year it is the exact same thing. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ironically, that guy just described exactly what being an aggie is, more or less. It's damn near prescient. This is quintessential aggie.  And I don't mean because he mispelled bawling.

Also, wtf is a sugar sandwich? Who the fuck would put that in between two pieces of bread. Maybe he meant toast? WTF.

sugar.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Jesus. Someone needs to ask those fucks about their easy schedule. While some acknowledged it, most didn't. Most of those atavistic waterheards will sit there and talk about how our SEC schedule is NOTHING compared to the SEC schedules they've had to play in the past. They're sort of right, but not the way they think. For one, we don't play a fucking d2 team like ACU on our schedule next year, we play Michigan. Additionally, we don't get fucking South Carolina every year. Fucking morons. 

We do get two conference games next year that should be gimmes. Home vs. Miss St. and away vs A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Bread and a condiment I get. Or Bologna on Hand. But I'm just envisinoing these dipshits pouring sugar on a piece of bread and then sneezing right before they get it into their fucking mouth. 

Had he been Mexican he would have called it a mollete. Damn good as a snack before bed with atole or milk.

IMG_1617.jpg

• Like 3
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

@SydneyCarton obviously hasn't yet introduced either bread or sugar to his kid, the heathen. 

Please. The child has had bread, and sugar, plenty in his life. One might even say "every fucking day."

I just don't fucking load it up on him for fucking breakfast before I unleash his already challenging ass on his teachers at school. 

12 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.cb8a36d27b2dafca1275f6505f454b10.png

Yep, gonna be pretty rough. Texas has it hard in the grind.

image.png.ca183a1866fe73739518919cc2792f2d.png

Yep, Texas has an easy schedule again. No grind.

image.png.770898802a08c1d3d8fdae81b0530549.png

Yep, it's kind of a soft schedule but a grind at the same time. Makes perfect sense.

image.png.f7c9532204f914c90e97e1dd320f1621.png

Yep, the sips is lucky so they avoid the grind with luck. Milroe and that offense were critical in Texas controlling the ball for more than 7 minutes at the end of the game against the Crimson Tide D. 

image.png.c337259e495ac0588b9092a730c8305e.png

Yep. It's gonna be a hell of grind against the great Arkansas team that has improved immensely since the thread was started. No off weeks in SEC!

image.png.46d1ef936f8c9e554e9a39d4ebeaea31.png

Yep, gonna be a grind to play traditional SEC powers like OU and MIchigan. 

image.png.d2bbf8bb356f3bb2f6c3271be0048ab8.png

Yep, pretty easy especially since Arkansas has declined since the middle part of the thread. No grind.

image.png.d8d169e543fc4751c469bcbb6ca1c8aa.png

That was fast, the Hogs are back! Devastation looms in the grind.

image.png.4f86adce5642bd67c6f177542664be48.png

GRIND! Yep, Florida, Kentucky, and Miss State have been on the same course as Arkansas and are forces for Texas to reckon with since their first mention earlier in the thread.

image.png.ac7b1ec9b883f853627eecf80d826396.png

image.png.8d5ae2021389a253c1b39e998f2bc2c8.png

image.png.2fd0481b762f7e64bb7f4da53169853c.png

image.png.b767ceb305b55f76eb8cf5f0c640574b.png

Yep, not to much of a grind. Arkansas has evidently had a plane crash and Miss State has stumbled from the ranks of the comparative juggernauts. Gonna be a breeze!

image.png.094a8760fd95ef532d218b551d1d063d.png

image.png.6b9c51857d83871a306b78c772d173e9.png

Yep, with SEC talent, the mighty Ags got their ass kicked. tu doesn't have SEC talent. Sadly, an ugly grind is on the way for the unsuspecting, soft tu longwhorns.

image.png.ecbfcf0d679ee09d9ab18cc955627880.png

Yep, cakewalk (whatever that is). Not only do we catch Arkansas and Miss State in the trough of their rollercoaster ride of formidability, but we get Georgia in Austin. Just another cake on the cake walk. Cake does not grind.

image.png.7a6718f6fff15a6467ac4e8392b12d36.png

All of you can.

You'd win the natty in holding discordant ideas at the same time if there were a competition. There's not a competition because nobody else has institutionalized schizophrenia.

advantage aggy

• Haha 3

You guys just don’t get it. There’s such a gulf between the sec and the bdf that an easy sec schedule will still be much tougher than any bdf schedule. Even for a team that just beat bama in ttown, lost to them in the last few seconds the season prior, beat Georgia in a bowl game a few years ago, and gave a great, undefeated lsu team its toughest game of the year.  Because those weren’t part of a grind. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

The scheduling talk is truly pathetic. All we've heard about for years is the superiority of the SEC and how tough an SEC schedule is. Now, the SEC adds two more blue bloods and suddenly, easy schedules exist. Outstanding. They feed off of excuses as salves for their constant anxieties and insecurities as fans and, likely, humans. They are manufacturing concern and excuses for results that are a year away. I can't even imagine what that is like. 

In any event, I look at the Texas schedule next year and feel like I'd much rather have that schedule than whatever a Big 12 schedule for Texas would have looked like. For one, it just looks way more fun. For two, outside of the okies, Arkansas, and the aggies, no one is going to view the Texas game as a jihad game. They won't do that because they can't do that. They'll already have too many longstanding enemies and Texas hasn't done shit to any of them. 

I liked the one guy who said getting Michigan early was a big break. A complete lack of comprehension regarding how OOC scheduling works. These are simple idiots.

Arkansas and ATM both get gifted not playing Georgia or Bama next year and they are the two fanbases whining the loudest alongside LSU. 

The discussion of their hard schedules somehow omits Tarleton, Abilene Christian, and Prairie View A&M.  Oh yeah, also App State.  yada, yada, common clay, you know - morons.  Also no mention of Texas vs Bama the last two years; I wonder why?

Edited by cochamps

The teams have only met once, and have not played at Kyle Field since the Aggies joined the SEC in 2012. The last time Georgia and Texas A&M met on the field was in 2019 as Georgia won the matchup 19-13.

This is weird. We also have played Georgia somewhat recently but I don’t recall how things went. All I know is that we don’t have sec speed or sec experience according to aggy so I’m sure we fared about as well as they did in this venture.