Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

1 hour ago, ousux said:

To me the analogy that comes to mind is China vs the western world. China (aggy) was downtrodden for a long time and went on an all out mission to rise to what they think their rightful place in the world should be. What do they do? They look at more successful countries (Texas, OU, Bama, LSU etc) and try to copy what they did (capitalism) while still maintaining their oddity of form of government which still operates as though capitalism was never introduced. (aggy turditions) In other words aggy (China) thinks that by becoming wealthy and building a massive military they can become #1...but without a good understanding of what it means to be #1 and that it didn't happen overnight for the west, it was a process over generations.

So yeah, thats how I see it. Little bro thinks if they dress and talk like big bro they can not only be equals, but actually surpass big bro.

China has been infinitely more successful than aggy at anything - regardless of economic/political systems. I'm obviously no fan of China, but recall China is an ancient civilization that once upon made positive contributions to mankind. Has aggy ever offered mankind anything worthwhile in the entirety of its shitty existence? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

What you don't think #12 is the best DB in the state of Texas at 5'8" and 155 lbs?  🤣

My son's buddy was on the same list for LBs.  He had a good year but not near the best in the state.  It's kind of a joke voting thing for sure.  Of course a loser aggy would get on this small boy who's not even good enough for anything higher than DIII football and probably not even that. 

aggys couldn't be more pathetic in all phases of life.

13770948_fa8b433d2d6c4731a50cbe26e2ca46e

Getting big Jaxson Appel vibes from that one. 

• Haha 2

China has been infinitely more successful than aggy at anything - regardless of economic/political systems. I'm obviously no fan of China, but recall China is an ancient civilization that once upon made positive contributions to mankind. Has aggy ever offered mankind anything worthwhile in the entirety of its shitty existence? 
Bro, do you even remember the glorious year of our lord nineteen hundred and thirty nine?

And maroon carrots, MAROON FUCKING CARROTS! When has China ever contributed something like that to mankind?
  • Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

I did read an article claiming that Texas A&M ruined the jalapeno pepper. At least China didn't do that.

Direct Quote: "DeWitt, writing in his solo book Chile Peppers: A Global History, says TAM became widespread in Texas after its introduction. “It was much milder and larger than the traditional jalapeños, and genes of this mild pepper entered the general jalapeño pool. Cross-breeding caused the gene pool to become overall larger and milder.”

Since I know you’re wondering who the inventors are: the clue is in the name TAM II. The hot (but also not hot) new jalapeño is an invention of Texas A&M University. Yes, Aggies took the spice out of life."

Here’s Why Jalapeño Peppers Are Less Spicy Than Ever

Edited by Tired Horn
Fixed Link
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 4

2 hours ago, ousux said:

To me the analogy that comes to mind is China vs the western world. China (aggy) was downtrodden for a long time and went on an all out mission to rise to what they think their rightful place in the world should be. What do they do? They look at more successful countries (Texas, OU, Bama, LSU etc) and try to copy what they did (capitalism) while still maintaining their oddity of form of government which still operates as though capitalism was never introduced. (aggy turditions) In other words aggy (China) thinks that by becoming wealthy and building a massive military they can become #1...but without a good understanding of what it means to be #1 and that it didn't happen overnight for the west, it was a process over generations.

So yeah, thats how I see it. Little bro thinks if they dress and talk like big bro they can not only be equals, but actually surpass big bro.

Err China is now the world's largest economy, that is the MNC and they won one.

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

What you don't think #12 is the best DB in the state of Texas at 5'8" and 155 lbs?  🤣

My son's buddy was on the same list for LBs.  He had a good year but not near the best in the state.  It's kind of a joke voting thing for sure.  Of course a loser aggy would get on this small boy who's not even good enough for anything higher than DIII football and probably not even that. 

aggys couldn't be more pathetic in all phases of life.

13770948_fa8b433d2d6c4731a50cbe26e2ca46e

Kid can't even afford two socks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Kid can't even afford two socks.

I only wore one sock in high school football, but that's because I was also the punter and I punted bare footed. I would take my shoe off after 3rd down, throw it to the sideline, punt, then my coach would throw it back on the field for me so I could play defense. Good times

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

I only wore one sock in high school football, but that's because I was also the punter and I punted bare footed. I would take my shoe off after 3rd down, throw it to the sideline, punt, then my coach would throw it back on the field for me so I could play defense. Good times

200w (1).gif

1 hour ago, CashMcCoy said:

Just a quirked up white boy with a little bit of swag. Is he goated with the sauce?

He's not goated with the sauce, he's just a basic bish with a sprinkle of spice. Stop capping and get some drip.
(Brought to you by Microsoft copilot using Chat GPT 4)

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Sounds like you're as old as @Armybrat

1 hour ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Were you pissed when they put that first bar on the leather helmet?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Sounds like you're as old as @Armybrat

33 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Were you pissed when they put that first bar on the leather helmet?

Haha, no, I graduated 2004. I just liked kicking bare footed. I handled kickoff duties bare footed as well. I was also goalie on my soccer team and would take my shoe off to do goal kicks.

Edited by Lou_Sassle

1 hour ago, Lou_Sassle said:

Haha, no, I graduated 2004. I just liked kicking bare footed. I handled kickoff duties bare footed as well. I was also goalie on my soccer team and would take my shoe off to do goal kicks.

I'm sure it was pure coincidence that the school district had huge athlete's foot outbreaks during football and soccer season those years.

There is probably zero merit to this, but it was funny all the same. I've never heard of this publication, however TheSpun has Texas A&M named as the 4th most miserable fan base across all of sports.

https://thespun.com/nfl/the-5-most-miserable-fan-bases-in-sports-right-now

Spoiler

4. Texas A&M football

The Aggies like to act like they're a national championship program - and they've certainly spent like it - but that has not resulted in any legitimate success on a national scale.

Texas A&M gave one of the richest contracts in coaching history to Jimbo Fisher, but that failed miserably, leading to his firing. 

Perhaps Mike Elko will change things around.

• Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 1/22/2024 at 9:10 PM, nnm said:

As does Wichita Falls. And Post. And Corpus Christi. And Seminole. 
Plenty of armpit towns in Texas. 

Can confirm. The "city" itself is basically a restaurant city with a defunct mall and 2 theaters.  Went to school there and played soccer. At least it got me a scholarship to a good P4 school before I said fuck it, I'm headed to UT. Rider, my alma mater had great academics. The other 2 (WFHS or 'Old High' and Hirschi) were in a sad state. Now they've built two new mega schools called Memorial and Legacy, and will shut down those 3 schools for the 2 new mega schools at the end if this school year, I'm excited to see where this talent will be headed. Rider always had the better football program and has sent a ton of kids to P4 schools, I imagine Legacy will be the better of the 2 for all sports since Rider dominated in soccer (we have 3 state championships since 2000, and too many 2nd place finishes), Football was always good and made it to the semi finals on several occasions. Tennis, Swimming, Golf (both Rider and Old High were good), and Rider baseball was good. Hirschi had a good football program who just sent a RB named A'Marion Peterson to USC. Legaxy will have 2k+ students and Memorial 1700-1800

I'm interested to see how well both turn out and how many kids get more interest from UT, USC, Bama, etc, we have the talent and now we have 2 schools to utilize it, so we shall see. 

.but yeah....the city sucks ass. Im so glad my wife decided we needed to GTFO out of that place, it is embarrassing. Sorry for the rant

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

7 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Can confirm. The "city" itself is basically a restaurant city with a defunct mall and 2 theaters.  Went to school there and played soccer. At least it got me a scholarship to a good P4 school before I said fuck it, I'm headed to UT. Rider, my alma mater had great academics. The other 2 (WFHS or 'Old High' and Hirschi) were in a sad state. Now they've built two new mega schools called Memorial and Legacy, and will shut down those 3 schools for the 2 new mega schools at the end if this school year, I'm excited to see where this talent will be headed. Rider always had the better football program and has sent a ton of kids to P4 schools, I imagine Legacy will be the better of the 2 for all sports since Rider dominated in soccer (we have 3 state championships since 2000, and too many 2nd place finishes), Football was always good and made it to the semi finals on several occasions. Tennis, Swimming, Golf (both Rider and Old High were good), and Rider baseball was good. Hirschi had a good football program who just sent a RB named A'Marion Peterson to USC. Legaxy will have 2k+ students and Memorial 1700-1800

I'm interested to see how well both turn out and how many kids get more interest from UT, USC, Bama, etc, we have the talent and now we have 2 schools to utilize it, so we shall see. 

.but yeah....the city sucks ass. Im so glad my wife decided we needed to GTFO out of that place, it is embarrassing. Sorry for the rant

You seriously took the time to type every bit of this out as if anyone gives a fuck.  Great, now some asshat will do Tyler next, followed by Lufkin.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yeah yeah yeah. But those red wine tacos at casa manana's more than make up for the city being shit. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Went to school there and played soccer. At least it got me a scholarship to a good P4 school before I said fuck it, I'm headed to UT.

Soccer scholarships actually exist?  I thought they were like unicorns and dinosaurs.

16 hours ago, ousux said:

Bro, do you even remember the glorious year of our lord nineteen hundred and thirty nine?

And maroon carrots, MAROON FUCKING CARROTS! When has China ever contributed something like that to mankind?

Don't forget maroon Bluebonnets.   

About "maroon" carrots, the original carrot was purple until the Dutch got ahold of them and cultivated the orange color.  Aggie just teased that gene back out, like with the bluebonnets. 

It took them 30 years to turn some pink bluebonnets found growing wild into "maroon" bluebonnets.

15 hours ago, Lou_Sassle said:

And then an Australian punter came AND TOOK YOU'RE JOB!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

And then an Australian punter came AND TOOK YOU'RE JOB!!!

Coaches like to play Australian punters because when they punt, the footballs spin counter clockwise. The receivers in this hemisphere have a hard time catching it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5