Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

32 minutes ago, El Compadre said:

He's an aggy redart that.....sells insurance.93B7E3D1-EE5A-4FD1-BAF5-6F36C1DE198C.thumb.png.8c972ba0115192ec2206dbfa539ac1d1.png

He's got that loser NW  Houston suburb face. Probably super insecure about A&m on their lack of national respect.  These guys are all the same.  Very insecure and sensitive.  No sense of humor.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Sealtm6 said:

He's got that loser NW  Houston suburb face. Probably super insecure about A&m on their lack of national respect.  These guys are all the same.  Very insecure and sensitive.  No sense of humor.

Hey hey hey take it easy, I’m from the NW Houston suburbs.

(Of course, I couldn’t wait to get the fuck out of there and get to Austin as fast as I could, as opposed to the crew that wants to keep the Nw Houston suburbs party going in CS.)

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Hey hey hey take it easy, I’m from the NW Houston suburbs.

(Of course, I couldn’t wait to get the fuck out of there and get to Austin as fast as I could, as opposed to the crew that wants to keep the Nw Houston suburbs party going in CS.)

Sure Matt. Sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I mean, how many of these regards sell insurance? There’s only so many policies to go around. The industry can’t possibly support 75k graduates every 4 years. 

And that is precisely the reason 7th and 8th grade girls basketball is played - they need coaches. 

36 minutes ago, Deej said:

Hilarious that someone thinks there's a long list of blue blood programs who would offer Jimbo the same contract aggy gave him. 

This one was the chef's kiss for me.  All the other delusion is so cliche for them that I don't even bat an eye, but this is elite level deluded rationalization.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Deej said:

Hilarious that someone thinks there's a long list of blue blood programs who would offer Jimbo the same contract aggy gave him. 

I read that one, laughed, and then thought, “Jesus, I hope they all continue to think like this. “

Truth is, they’re trained for it. If they can’t fire a guy that they’ve convinced themselves is their savior, they’ll keep telling themselves, and anyone who will listen, how sought after he is and how lucky they are to have him. I imagine that behavior changes right around the time in 2028 that the major donors signal they’re willing to fund the $25-$30M left in the buyout. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Holy hell the melt with a weekend of football they didn't even play in.

This is only the beginning

I think the real source of their angst is watching programs like Ole Miss and Tennessee surpass them.  I will laugh and laugh if either of those make it to Atlanta or the CFP before ATM does. 

15 minutes ago, Duane Moore said:

I think the real source of their angst is watching programs like Ole Miss and Tennessee surpass them.  I will laugh and laugh if either of those make it to Atlanta or the CFP before ATM does. 

they probably will, hell we are more likely too win the SEC before them too and we arent even in the conference yet 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Duane Moore said:

Umm, I hate to break it to them, but programs like Ole Miss and Tennessee were (and have always been) superior to aggy. 

Aggy claims three national titles, only one of which is valid.

Ole Miss claims three, one of which is valid. Ole Miss's title happened in 1960, two decades more recent than aggy.

Tennessee claims 6 national titles, 2 valid and 2 pretty reasonably valid. The most recent was in 1998. 

Tennessee is #11 in all-time wins. Aggy is #25. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread