Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Billy made up shit about us recruiting Evan Stewart. That gets quoted then magnified on Texags until it becomes established fact that Texas is rampantly recruiting players from everyone. tu must be stopped!

Pure Aggie fantasy. 

I don't know what dryfit means. I'm sure the idiot mispronounced a word as he dictated the message and his phone had to come up with something. 

But they've got "evidence." Billy said so.

• Haha 4

The one guy saying that Worthy and Stewart's stats aren't much different caused me to compare them. Stewart missed a game due to being an idiot, so that shouldn't really be considered anything but a whiff for his stats. They've also only played in 6 games and Texas has played in 7. Worthy missed most of the Tech game. So there's some imbalance, but still:

Worthy - 32/432/13.5/6

Stewart - 26/303/11.7/1

I don't even understand what these idiots are looking at, but I guess the reality is that we are honestly reading the thoughts of legitimate simple idiots here. The YPC gap is over 15%. Touchdowns are 6x for XW. Yards are 43% higher for XW.  There is nothing close between them and the touchdown gap could win up being something like 10-2 this season, and to many, TDs are all that matter. Jesus.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I don't even understand what these idiots are looking at, but I guess the reality is that we are honestly reading the thoughts of legitimate simple idiots here.

Nailed it.   They want it to be true, so they say it. And once it’s stated, it’s true. How it works over there. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

image.png.a2d9fb8dc365af148fd64c572d0b79d0.png

1. They really love the snappy, outdated nicknames.

2. CTJ just showed that's a lie. It's also dishonest because it doesn't consider the number of receivers we've used effectively including RBs and TEs. You're never sure who might get the ball in our offense.

3. Evidently, we've only ever played the ISU game this year. 49-0 never happened in their world. Ewers' devastating quarter against Alabama? Amnesia. 

They also assume they would crush everybody on our schedule who is not SECSECSEC. ISU would beat A&M. A&M would be a middling team (yay! tradition!) in the Big 12. Middling at best. It's also amusing how they assume we measure our offense against theirs. We measure against our standard as in all aspects of the game. Trying to merely be better than A&M is a pathetically low bar.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The one guy saying that Worthy and Stewart's stats aren't much different caused me to compare them. Stewart missed a game due to being an idiot, so that shouldn't really be considered anything but a whiff for his stats. They've also only played in 6 games and Texas has played in 7. Worthy missed most of the Tech game. So there's some imbalance, but still:

Worthy - 32/432/13.5/6

Stewart - 26/303/11.7/1

I don't even understand what these idiots are looking at, but I guess the reality is that we are honestly reading the thoughts of legitimate simple idiots here. The YPC gap is over 15%. Touchdowns are 6x for XW. Yards are 43% higher for XW.  There is nothing close between them and the touchdown gap could win up being something like 10-2 this season, and to many, TDs are all that matter. Jesus.

I check in on this thread occasionally, and I suppose somebody has to do it (keep on keeping on Tex) if for no other purpose than to record the redundancy of the aggy hive mind idiocy that’s persisted and defined their culture since their first day of existence. The more they try to change/redefine themselves into something they envision they are, the more they confirm what they are. Idiots.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

image.png.e99f7c18c19e3993ad715fc06be1b2f1.png

The SEC added to blueblood programs to the conference because Nick Saban was scared of aggy recruiting?  Secolobo seems like a smart dude.

I’m convinced they’re just trying to get on message board geniuses more often than anyone else.  #1 in something. Can finally start to fill up the trophy case. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

2. CTJ just showed that's a lie. It's also dishonest because it doesn't consider the number of receivers we've used effectively including RBs and TEs. You're never sure who might get the ball in our offense.

3. Evidently, we've only ever played the ISU game this year. 49-0 never happened in their world. Ewers' devastating quarter against Alabama? Amnesia. 

They also assume they would crush everybody on our schedule who is not SECSECSEC. ISU would beat A&M. A&M would be a middling team (yay! tradition!) in the Big 12. Middling at best. It's also amusing how they assume we measure our offense against theirs. We measure against our standard as in all aspects of the game. Trying to merely be better than A&M is a pathetically low bar.

No one theoretically dominates like Texas A&M

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Texas passed for "only" 175 yards against Iowa State, which apparently has the best defense in the b12, but aggy had total passing yards of 91 against SHSU, 134 against App State, 171 against Pig, and 111 against Alabama (Texas had 292 against 'em). But, sure, advantage aggy.

Knowing this requires self awareness, or in this case just reading the stats postgame, which isn’t considered their strength. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

ISU would absolutely crush the aggy offense. I doubt ISU's offense could muster 300 yards against the aggy defense, but they would score a lot of points off of King TOs.

5 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

@Sir Ulrich you're famous!

Also I think surly has peaked. They're reacting to us reacting to Lucci reacting to rumors of Stewart transferring. META

Dang always wanted to go troll over there with this account. May have to go as senor Ulrich if I could get a mustached version of my avatar 

• Haha 3

Those regards live in an echo chamber. A TexAgs poster incorrectly states that Stewart has more receiving yards than Worthy. And then it gets repeated on GigEm247. I’m patiently waiting for Pisswaters to write a column on this falsehood at AggieYell. 

Incredible that no one on TexAgs looked it up and corrected the poster. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Worthy - 32/432/13.5/6

Stewart - 26/303/11.7/1

Not to mention the fact that Worthy has been double covered the majority of the year. The only game anyone really tried to man him up was Bama and he made them pay repeatedly in the first quarter.

4 hours ago, Wishbone said:

I check in on this thread occasionally, and I suppose somebody has to do it (keep on keeping on Tex) if for no other purpose than to record the redundancy of the aggy hive mind idiocy that’s persisted and defined their culture since their first day of existence. The more they try to change/redefine themselves into something they envision they are, the more they confirm what they are. Idiots.

Pretty sure Horn fans aren’t spending extra time calculating receiving yards and other offensive stats for the aggy players, so we can compare them to our players.   Must not be much to do over there in Colleyville….

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread