Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

It baffles me that Ewers vs Weigman is such a hot topic on their board. A guy who is being lauded as the second coming of Patrick Mahomes, who has played incredible football in the two biggest games on our schedule, versus the 3rd string aggy QB who has yet to supplant a 50% passer. Is this real life? 

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yep. Ewers is bad because he couldn’t beat out CJ stroud. 

weigman is great even though he couldn’t beat out Haines “her way” king.

No, he's bad because he was there for 4 months with 3 QB's in front of him that have been in the system for 2+ years. That's why he sucks! 

I don’t understand what Weigman was thinking.  Could have made decent $$ immediately in baseball. But goes to play for aggy football knowing he’s a concussion or two away from (rumored)giving it up.  If you’ve only got a few concussions left, no way you’re thinking NFL?   How dejected do you have to be after being a 99.xx 5 star only to get beat out by King and Johnson.  

ivemadeahugemistake.gif

3 hours ago, Vertigo said:

It baffles me that Ewers vs Weigman is such a hot topic on their board. A guy who is being lauded as the second coming of Patrick Mahomes, who has played incredible football in the two biggest games on our schedule, versus the 3rd string aggy QB who has yet to supplant a 50% passer. Is this real life? 

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landside,
No escape from reality
Open your eyes,
Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
Little high, little low,
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to
Me, to me.

2 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I don’t understand what Weigman was thinking.  Could have made decent $$ immediately in baseball. But goes to play for aggy football knowing he’s a concussion or two away from (rumored)giving it up.  If you’ve only got a few concussions left, no way you’re thinking NFL?   How dejected do you have to be after being a 99.xx 5 star only to get beat out by King and Johnson.  

ivemadeahugemistake.gif

Proof his brain is already scrambled.

• Hook 'Em 1

I love how aggy thinks that Jimbo is playing chess and is about to unleash CW at QB. If he was that great - why wait?

The comparisons to what they refer to as “Mullet” is asinine by using HS or “Camps” views. Totally aggy and their delusional fan base of aggy! They are reaching/hoping for a savior at QB.

Hook’em!

3 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Haynes King didn’t make it two drives vs. the worst team in the Pac12, and arguably the entire P5.

Always funny to look back on that game and how they had to drive to win 10-7. 

Every season under Jimbo they've been 1 drive away from losing to a laughing stock program. Let's hope they extend the streak with UMASS. 

2018- 4 and 8 Arkansas 

2019- 2 and 10 Arkansas 

2020- 0 and 9 Vanderbilt 

2021- 4 and 8 Colorado 

8 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I love how if CW were equal to Quinn that he's riding the pine and can't beat out that kid who looks like he goes to dialysis on Tues and Thurs. But sure, he's an equal talent that Jimbo is just waiting to unleash to the world after being 3-3 instead of, you know, letting him loose in game 1? Fucking morons 

It’s because the aggy boosters haven’t made the call to start CW yet /s

• Haha 1

They so mad the entire country knows who Ewers and Bijan are, but can only recall their savior is the kid with the ill fitting helmet.  

Funny ol boy didn’t want to list their record against State, LSU, Bama, Mizzou, or Miss over the last 10 years.   I’m fairly certain many on that list of ours would have handed them their ass during that time as well (OU, OSU, Baylor for sure)  They dismiss Herman’s ass whipping of UGa, but don’t recall how it worked out for them?  Fuck aggy. I hope Weigman shits down his leg and they are left with nothing but despair and embarrassment. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread