Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

7 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FX4YMvfXgAAgHCQ?format=jpg&name=medium

the concept that they would only take like 3 dudes from a class that includes 4 guys in the top 100 so far and 3 guys in the top 40 is really funny.

I already went over how most of the class has A&M offers on hand and they absolutely would take offers from basically anyone in the top 10 of Texas class (Arch, Cook, Williams, Niblett, Chatman, Johnson, Spencer, Burrell*, Mitchell, Wisner) - BUrrell doesn't have an A&M offer I don't think.

edit: just a reminder that Texas is 8-2 vs Kansas in the last 10...and Alabama is 8-2 vs Texas A&M in the last 10.

Edited by NoName

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Looch: it’s time for us to really start negatively recruiting Texas. (Implies they aren’t already)

later question: does negative recruiting work?

looch:  not really. 

I absolutely detest aggy but this is a prime example of why I also love aggy.  

• Haha 1

Two weeks ago: "Don't care that sips got some DBs and Bama got Tony Mitchell. We just need one of Muhammad/Toviano and we're set."

Now: "Muhammad is a JAG, don't really need or want him. Taviano is the prize."

Not sure if I want Taviano more because he's a great player, or to see where the aggy narrative goes next if we were to commit to Texas. whynotboth.gif 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Two weeks ago: "Don't care that sips got some DBs and Bama got Tony Mitchell. We just need one of Muhammad/Toviano and we're set."

Now: "Muhammad is a JAG, don't really need or want him. Taviano is the prize."

Not sure if I want Taviano more because he's a great player, or to see where the aggy narrative goes next if we were to commit to Texas. whynotboth.gif 

Jayvon Thomas can play all of the DB spots at once except for Bravion Rogers' guy.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, derpyhorndog said:

Let me help you out with that narrative:

1) tu only recruits DBs and WRs... they are a 7 on 7 team and have nobody in the trenches who can play big boy SEC football.
2) Anybody ATM is recruiting this year isn't as good as who they recruited last year plus they are afraid of competition. They are only going to Texas because of immediate playing time.
3) Texas is overspending out of fear from the best ever recruiting class, and illegally doing so.
4) Trust Jimbo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

image.png.ecb5d71379bcdf69f0583b5ce61c7626.png

Yellow = What they think they are doing. (Delusion)

Red = What they think we are doing. (Projection)

He had a 50-50 shot and got it backwards. (Combination of above)

That and this is fkn rich!! Also Nolan said that of UTenn not us...

image.png.7c49bd0ba20a4fadc4726274d4658bc2.png

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

That and this is fkn rich!! Also Nolan said that of UTenn not us...

image.png.7c49bd0ba20a4fadc4726274d4658bc2.png

Walter Nolen? The same Walter Nolen that has been recently rumored to be renegotiating his deal? Yeah. He wasn’t worried at all about the $$$. Didn’t influence him in the least. 

• Haha 1

That could cringe somebody back from the dead.

They were so sure that they were joining a brotherhood who would embrace all the valuable things about A&M that the Big 12 just didn't want to see.

What a fool believes.

What a fool believes, he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away
What seems to be is always better than nothing
Than nothing at all

• Like 1

“A 1.000 prospect should never sit a season.”

I think he’s trying to make the case that arch shouldn’t be a 1.000 prospect, but the fact is that ewers was a 1.000 prospect and did sit a season.  Reclassified and all that and the osu qb room is different than the Texas qb room, but his point is just out there flailing. 

• Hook 'Em 2

image.png.9421154f1d18f56254d3d9139aa9e1dd.png

Why would the media be afraid of pissing off the Mannings? What concept does this guy have of the media? The sports reporters, pundits, and recruiting all meet in a big room to form agendas and strategize on not pissing off the Mannings while doing everything in their power to keep the good men of Texas 8T5 down?

Only the Aggies on that board have seen his tape and can appropriately appraise Manning's abilities. I'm sure they were all stud defensive backs who played is compound fractures but were kept from making second team all-district by the Longhorn controlled media.

Weirdos.

“A 1.000 prospect should never sit a season.”
I think he’s trying to make the case that arch shouldn’t be a 1.000 prospect, but the fact is that ewers was a 1.000 prospect and did sit a season.  Reclassified and all that and the osu qb room is different than the Texas qb room, but his point is just out there flailing. 

I fixed it for them… “A 1.000 prospect should never sit unless he’s two years behind and a year younger another 1.000 prospect.”

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread