Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

2 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I thought he already had something like that going

He does. It's almost amazing those dipshits have forgotten about it and aren't asking him directly about it on their website:

https://texags.com/stacked/subscribe

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I wonder if Looch has thought about how much money he could pocket by starting up the Texags NIL Collective Fund, fleecing these rubes, and keeping all the money?

See above. Also, you just described the Texags business model as it stands. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

It's just hysterical how obsessed they are with it.  Any other school, I'd be sure it was parody, but these rubes actually do believe for some reason that coming to College Station to swim at an apartment complex and eat burnt BBQ is seriously going to be a life-changing event for a bunch of 17-yo dudes.

They're  aggy. Their big life changing event also happened to be hanging around with a bunch of half-naked dudes 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Stacked is an add-on subscription that is combined with a TexAgs Basic, Premium or Varsity subscription on a monthly or annual basis. A minimum of 75% of the proceeds from Stacked subscriptions go to compensating participating student athletes for their NIL and role in creating the content.”

Only 75%?  LMAO.  Is he taking a 25% management fee?

I'm not sure why you're laughing. Of course he is...that being said, I love that this isn't a topic. "Looch, where is our money going?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm not sure why you're laughing. Of course he is...that being said, I love that this isn't a topic. "Looch, where is our money going?"

Well you see, ag coaches have already admitted their compliance office can confirm they have no NIL programs in place.  So there's clearly nowhere for all that "stacked" money to go.  I'm certain it's sitting in a lucrative offshore account just piling up interest, ready and waiting for that first big NIL deal, after which the dam will break and billions of ag money will start dropping all over the recruiting landscape.

46 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

My favorite part is that you also have to subscribe to the scam site to subscribe to the NIL scam. Say what you want about looch, the man is a terrific con artist. Ketch could learn a thing or two

Hence the name "Stacked "

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, texifornia said:

Honestly, I finally unfollowed Wescott after he started livetweeting Austin FC games. I only see him if his BON mini-me retweets him.

Somehow BON also has blocked me.  Wescunt blocked me years ago.  

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Hook 'Em 1

“Stacked is an add-on subscription that is combined with a TexAgs Basic, Premium or Varsity subscription on a monthly or annual basis. A minimum of 75% of the proceeds from Stacked subscriptions go to compensating participating student athletes for their NIL and role in creating the content.”
Only 75%?  LMAO.  Is he taking a 25% management fee?

Professional sports agents get between 5-15% for contracts. Typically a little more for endorsement deals. But not 25%. Good on looch raping these dumbass fans on his website. They will pay and be happy since they can have some badge next to their name which will really, really be ironic on how dumb they are and is letting everybody know it.
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Professional sports agents get between 5-15% for contracts. Typically a little more for endorsement deals. But not 25%. Good on looch raping these dumbass fans on his website. They will pay and be happy since they can have some badge next to their name which will really, really be ironic on how dumb they are and is letting everybody know it.

Well, they don’t have any NIL initiatives registered with compliance, so why do you not think that he’s keeping 100% of the money?

• Hook 'Em 5

11 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

This is a small part of a long rambling post from Jason Howell at Texags about recruiting momentum and how it only takes one player to kick it off.  He goes on to list the players he 'feels good about' below:

image.png.9a1c8f8af87060bdfbe48ee1807fd586.png

Is someone going to tell him?

Good lord. The only guy that idiot should “feel good about” that he’s listed is someone that I wouldn’t “feel good about” landing in this class. Hell, they may not even land Shanahan. He’s looking for viable alternatives. Begging to find one. 

34 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Full Howell "State of the Station" post for all of the fiends in the room, with all credit to Longhornfrenzy. 

Personal favorite is the Ashton Funk bit.

FXta8XzUYAMNURP?format=jpg&name=largeFXta9PRUUAQuuNF?format=jpg&name=largeFXta-ZKUUAUf-mz?format=jpg&name=largeFXta_vzUIAAN8Y1?format=jpg&name=large

It  only takes one penis to flick a bean, and all the sheep start bleating.

35 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Full Howell "State of the Station" post for all of the fiends in the room, with all credit to Longhornfrenzy. 

Personal favorite is the Ashton Funk bit.

FXta8XzUYAMNURP?format=jpg&name=largeFXta9PRUUAQuuNF?format=jpg&name=largeFXta-ZKUUAUf-mz?format=jpg&name=largeFXta_vzUIAAN8Y1?format=jpg&name=large

(Fyi, for the future, I'd drop the actual aggy reporters' articles in the Jimbo thread. Keeps it a nice distinction between "real" (heh) news and pure delusion/reaction.)

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

(Fyi, for the future, I'd drop the actual aggy reporters' articles in the Jimbo thread. Keeps it a nice distinction between "real" (heh) news and pure delusion/reaction.)

Just a feeling but there's no way that Howell article doesn't get those aggy expectations flying high. It will be the source of extreme bitching within 6 weeks when almost none of what he not-so-quite predicts come true. He somewhat attempted to be cautious with his words but I think he leaned way too heavily into kool-aid territory and raising expectations.

I love how they’ve already concluded that Ewers is a headcase and won’t succeed, and that Manning is magnificently overrated on account of his family. Like, they’ve already accepted these as facts, and based all of their opinions on these assumptions, which are really just wishes. 

Also I’m old enough to remember them saying the exact same shit about VY and Colt. Those idiots legitimately thought that Reggie McNeal was a better QB than Vince Young. Hell, I bet you could still find some that would make that argument, despite one being in the CFB HoF and the other being completely anonymous and forgotten.

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Hook 'Em 4

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread