Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

2 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

That Ukraine metaphor might be the dumbest thing I have read on this thread. 

Ha.  And what country are they in this metaphor?  I'm going to go with the German kingdom of Prussia.  Relevant only in the early 20th century, built on white nationalism, caused a lot of problems and never won anything.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, NoName said:

3-4 guys? lol here are commits with A&M offers (check mark)

image.thumb.png.5d6bc5b7cbfecae43b76cbdd1c95dc60.png

image.png.c14a7c2d8549ad1159bc71e11d0b754f.png

13/18 commits with A&M offers

8 of top 10 with A&M offers. bunch of these dudes have taken UOVs to A&M over the last 6 months.

if those morons don't think they would take commits from basically anyone in the top 10 currently committed players they must not follow recruiting closely. we know they wanted Stroh and Cook II, so who are the other 1-2 players they think are SEC GOOD and they would want?

if you want to laugh, Trevor Goosby would be their top rated offensive commit as of today (is the #8 texas offensive recruit today, TexAgs shit all over him when he committed because of how low he was rated.

let me take a quick guess as to what issues they have with the commits:

• Arch - would be a 3* if his last name was Smith
  • Cook II - not SEC fast, too interested in social media and trolling. too skinny for Big Boy (C) football
  • Williams - super overrated, if he was that good he would have committed to LSU or Bama
  • Niblett - not big enough to stand up to Big Boy (C) football.
  • Johnson - no real position, not fast enough, overrated and committed too early
  • Chatman - ceiling is a starting guard, lots of those guys out there
  • Spencer - not fluid enough, a poor man's Enai White
  • Burrell - not SEC quality LB, not fast enough. JIMBO DIDN'T OFFER
  • Jonah Wilson - A&m cooled on him
  • Wisner - A&M cooled on him, prefer other backs in state. not big enough to stand up to Big Boy (C) football.

They were told early not to even bother with the offer to Manning. They did the outreach through their money who are partners in some things with Archie and there was an expression of no interest.

22 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Honestly, the fact that Baxter is still going to the pool party will make it better if/when he commits to us. I can see the screenshot thread now, "so much for the pool party momentum."

Baxter isn't going to their pool party is he? I feel like I missed that if that is the case. It wouldn't make any sense since he's not going there and Texas would be the more relevant visit.

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

They were told early not to even bother with the offer to Manning. They did the outreach through their money who are partners in some things with Archie and there was an expression of no interest.

Baxter isn't going to their pool party is he? I feel like I missed that if that is the case. It wouldn't make any sense since he's not going there and Texas would be the more relevant visit.

Has not been reported anywhere I’ve seen. Status quo—committing August 10th. 

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It has been reported numerous times that he is taking no further visits. I was honestly more concerned with him sneaking down to Miami or Florida during this down time, but if he isnt visiting either of those he sure as hell isn't going to fly to aggy to go to an apartment complex pool. 

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Honestly not sure. I guess I took their posters mentioning it for more than it was worth.

57 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I love how they’ve already concluded that Ewers is a headcase and won’t succeed, and that Manning is magnificently overrated on account of his family. Like, they’ve already accepted these as facts, and based all of their opinions on these assumptions, which are really just wishes. 

Also I’m old enough to remember them saying the exact same shit about VY and Colt. Those idiots legitimately thought that Reggie McNeal was a better QB than Vince Young. Hell, I bet you could still find some that would make that argument, despite one being in the CFB HoF and the other being completely anonymous and forgotten.

They called him Reggie "The Real Deal" McNeal lol

12 minutes ago, bar said:

They called him Reggie "The Real Deal" McNeal lol

They still think he was better. 

of course they also simultaneously believe the following two statements:

1) Mack brown is terrible and only won because of Vince young 

2) Vince young was terrible and only won because of Mack brown. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BornAndRaised said:

Honestly, the fact that Baxter is still going to the pool party will make it better if/when he commits to us. I can see the screenshot thread now, "so much for the pool party momentum."

Baxter has said multiple times he's done taking visits.

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They still think he was better. 

of course they also simultaneously believe the following two statements:

1) Mack brown is terrible and only won because of Vince young 

2) Vince young was terrible and only won because of Mack brown. 

I’m not positive USC even wanted to be there. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Full Howell "State of the Station" post for all of the fiends in the room, with all credit to Longhornfrenzy. 

Personal favorite is the Ashton Funk bit.

FXta9PRUUAQuuNF?format=jpg&name=largeFXta-ZKUUAUf-mz?format=jpg&name=large

Lulz: 

image.thumb.png.19ee72841ec55b73568f3b89ed239197.png

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 8

31 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

Maybe they will just call The University of Texas the "Texas Longhorns".  That will make the ags happy.

if they were really against Texas entering the SEC, they would have voted "No", right?!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, You don't know me said:

Maybe they will just call The University of Texas the "Texas Longhorns".  That will make the ags happy.

They will call us "Texas"  aggy will cry about their gentlemen's agreement.  

• Like 1

image.png.6ff3758a0f817beeac31ca0b199f1615.png

Even top 200 would be good enough, I think.

No! Not a lowly top 200. This is A&M where the pool party rules!

image.png.57424cf888e34bd07dda9790e07122cc.png

spacer.png

The powers that be ruined the splendor and pageantry of our pool party.

I wonder if we can get the deposit back from the apartment manager.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, elguapo said:

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I completely believe that one of them would document themselves committing a state jail felony. 

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.32.htm#32.441

I mean, I know the answer before I ask it but...these dipshits do realize it takes more than wearing a T-shirt of a school to be classified as a Booster, right? Right?

Fucking rock-headed idiots. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, elguapo said:

This may be my favorite post of the thread. "Hey do yall want to commit a felony even though there are a billion ways to no commit a felony...but get this.....we will wear a burnt orange tshirt when we do it!"

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I love how they’ve already concluded that Ewers is a headcase and won’t succeed, and that Manning is magnificently overrated on account of his family. Like, they’ve already accepted these as facts, and based all of their opinions on these assumptions, which are really just wishes. 

Also I’m old enough to remember them saying the exact same shit about VY and Colt. Those idiots legitimately thought that Reggie McNeal was a better QB than Vince Young. Hell, I bet you could still find some that would make that argument, despite one being in the CFB HoF and the other being completely anonymous and forgotten.

They'll never forget that one time he beat oklahoma.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread