2021 Fall Camp Thread - Bend Over & I’ll Continue Showing You

BurntOrange&White

On 8/27/2021 at 5:07 PM, Txslnghrns said:

Fuck it. If I’m drinking a beer on a hot day and this is available I’ll pick it every time.

f395b0f7a4fd318ab58ba27cfee4e86c.jpg

And if I’m gonna ruin bourbon by pouring it on Coke (or any other coke) I’m not gonna pay more than I have to for the bourbon. Best bang for the buck IMO and it doesn’t taste like shit…..

60952a60ec4cbb06db097bffb891112b.jpg

I don't know about the cost differential but try Black Velvet Reserve. I'll take it over Crown at that great price any day

6 hours ago, TornACL said:

Sounds dirty. Are we still talking about beer?

Yes, we're talking about beer. Wouldn't have fucked her with South Austin's Mom's dick.

6 hours ago, Texasborn91 said:

This thread has gone full retard. 

Well, the off-season ends tonight, so of course.

4 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Rimbo  with the zip-code humblebrag.  Nice work!

That's not actually my zip code. I'm not sharing my zip with you insane fuckers. But you know, it's... within the county lines, so not far away. And there is a BevMo! down on Prospect, which is (sadly) the closest one to me.

13 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Speaking of beer what ever happened to St Arnold Weed Whacker? That was my favorite summer beer years ago and it disappeared

it was a special series they were doing (take their regular beers, and swap out different yeast). Weed Whacker was the best and they kept it around longer, but it eventually went away. Maybe there's more to the story too though because it was one of my all time favorites. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

it was a special series they were doing (take their regular beers, and swap out different yeast). Weed Whacker was the best and they kept it around longer, but it eventually went away. Maybe there's more to the story too though because it was one of my all time favorites. 

I looked it up and apparently it won a lot of awards but was low in sales so they discontinued it in 2018. I don't care much for most of their beers but they're capable of hitting home runs and Weed Wacker was my favorite. Such a great but unusual flavor as I've never tasted anything like it from anywhere else. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll get nostalgic and bring it back for a limited run from time to time. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2021 at 12:59 PM, ShowMeALoss said:

I got negged by three people for posting Casey's highlights from the Alamo Bowl when many of you were convinced Card is much better. That's the QB who won a game for us and could be starting the first game. How fucked up is that?

Then I got negged by 10 posters for making fun of one of those 3 people who went on a rampage negging my other posts. That was hilarious! Some of you have serious anger issues. You should see someone about that.

I have put all of those on ignore because I don't know you and I don't care for your takes either and it seems like you have a personal vendetta or perhaps I remind you of someone who did bad things to you as a child. Seems like some of you just can't wait to neg me. You always have the option to put me on ignore if you don't agree with me. That's what I did now that I know who you are. 

I am happy to discuss with other posters who have their anger issues under control, have a sense of humor, and are willing to get out of their comfort zone. 

Lastly, I dig FutureMan's jokes. He is one of the smartest posters here. To @Futureman:

Austin Powers Reaction GIF by i-love-you

So many idiots on this board negging people for suggesting Casey should have been the starter. It was not a difficult choice if you had a little bit of foresight. You don't have to get smacked on the head before you realize something is coming at you. When two QBs perform neck and neck in practice but one has some street cred, go with the one with the street cred and let the other develop. There was no need to rush Card. He will be a great QB for us in a year, not now. And Sark has turned out to be every bit of a lackluster hire as I had imagined. I hope he doesn't set the program back another 5 years. Turn things around quick or get out. Texas has no more time to fuck around and find out.

15 hours ago, ShowMeALoss said:

So many idiots on this board negging people for suggesting Casey should have been the starter. It was not a difficult choice if you had a little bit of foresight. You don't have to get smacked on the head before you realize something is coming at you. When two QBs perform neck and neck in practice but one has some street cred, go with the one with the street cred and let the other develop. There was no need to rush Card. He will be a great QB for us in a year, not now. And Sark has turned out to be every bit of a lackluster hire as I had imagined. I hope he doesn't set the program back another 5 years. Turn things around quick or get out. Texas has no more time to fuck around and find out.

Might want to wait until you see Casey do well for an entire game. Literally 1. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 1:08 PM, Fud said:

You do understand that your third best OT typically backs up both tackle positions, right? 

On 8/14/2021 at 1:52 PM, Dbeasy said:

Yes but it’s one guy for two positions and typically  an OT has a preferred side, left or right.  You do understand that, right? 

On 8/14/2021 at 2:23 PM, Fud said:

That’s not what you posted. You were acting like Karic wouldn’t be the backup RT. You were wrong, and should feel bad about it 

On 8/14/2021 at 2:45 PM, Dbeasy said:

You should feel bad about not understanding that most OT’s have a preferred side and that every single practice report has listed the depth chart for the right side as an injured Hookfin and walk-ons, not Karic. Feel free to go argue with the staff about why they aren’t listing Karic over there too. 

Does that mean he can’t move over? Of course not. OL are always moved around when injuries occur and he can move over.  No one ever said he couldn’t. 

But what’s really dumb about your whole focus on whether Karic is a possible RT is that you’ve missed the more important point. One proven guy to backup two starters, one of whom is coming off a major injury, and saying this is more than enough depth is just dumb. You then say Hookfin is solid but there has been no proof yet he’s solid. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn’t. You don’t know that. 

Hey @Dbeasy can you tell us who the first RT off the bench was even though Hayden Conner was listed as the backup RT on the depth chart? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Hey @Dbeasy can you tell us who the first RT off the bench was even though Hayden Conner was listed as the backup RT on the depth chart? 

I never once said an OT can’t play both positions. You on the other hand bragged about how there are no depth issues at OT, which has obviously turned out to be a very unintelligent comment. You should be more focused on the vomit you’ve spewed about the state of the OL.