Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)

texifornia

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Because then I would own it, as the producer of the Netflix Original Series....You've got football, MILFs, millions, and ambitious sugar babies willing to do anything to get a ring....Friday Night Lights plus Desperate Housewives plus, I guess, Mad Men, in the sense you had these young women throwing themselves at older men. My show would of course be more explicit than Mad Men. Gotta get that TV-MA rating. 

It could run forever. Shift focus from one program to another....I guess you'd have to have a Bobby and Pam Ewing program as the moral center of it all, but everywhere else is crazed or depraved in its own way. My first season would focus heavily on Orgeron's rapid downfall. Harsin would be season 2. 

Working title: Undefeated. 

dumb and dumber yes GIF

I thought there was actually evidence he was doing that. Pretty shitty if it was just some internet nerds looking through the Auburn university support staff bios, seeing this hot chick that followed Harsin from Boise, and made up bullshit. That's only going to further give coaches reasons not to have females in their staffs. 

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Because then I would own it, as the producer of the Netflix Original Series....You've got football, MILFs, millions, and ambitious sugar babies willing to do anything to get a ring....Friday Night Lights plus Desperate Housewives plus, I guess, Mad Men, in the sense you had these young women throwing themselves at older men. My show would of course be more explicit than Mad Men. Gotta get that TV-MA rating. 

It could run forever. Shift focus from one program to another....I guess you'd have to have a Bobby and Pam Ewing program as the moral center of it all, but everywhere else is crazed or depraved in its own way. My first season would focus heavily on Orgeron's rapid downfall. Harsin would be season 2. 

Working title: Undefeated. 

Wouldn't season 1 have to be the story of Jimbo Cuck? It could be like True Detective with a new cast each season--except with football and whores. I'd watch it

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

Wouldn't season 1 have to be the story of Jimbo Cuck? It could be like True Detective with a new cast each season--except with football and whores. I'd watch it

Doesn't have to be in time order, but Jimbo definitely gets a season even though he wasn't SEC at the time. 

4 hours ago, Auto Driller said:

How do you think that first conversation with the AD went?

Harsin: I need another 150k in the budget. I want an assistant HC.

AD: Good idea. What are you thinking? Maybe a HC with a winning track record in D2? Or a position coach from a recruiting hotbed state?

Harsin: uh….I’m actually thinking of taking this in a slightly different direction. She was a, um, cheerleader back at Boise State.

AD: how does this qualify for a position on a high profile college football coaching staff?

Harsin: well most recently she was an intern hosting recruits during their on campus visits.

AD: ……

……..

Don’t fuck this up.

Do you not understand the difference between Assistant Head Coach and Assistant to the Head Coach...?

One is, you know, a coach... and the other answers the phone, replies to emails, picks up dry cleaning, wears short dresses, blows him...stuff like that . They're pretty dissimilar roles

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Do you not understand the difference between Assistant Head Coach and Assistant to the Head Coach...?

One is, you know, a coach... and the other answers the phone, replies to emails, picks up dry cleaning, wears short dresses, blows him...stuff like that . They're pretty dissimilar roles

Assistant Head Coach and Assistant to the Head Coach are kind-a the same ... they're both the Head Coach's bitch.

8 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

One is, you know, a coach... and the other answers the phone, replies to emails, picks up dry cleaning, wears short dresses, blows him…stuff like that . They're pretty dissimilar roles

I’d have to require multiple interviews to be sure of the right candidate for that position.

Edited by Wishbone

20 minutes ago, Underdog said:

image.jpeg.4d8dcc9734ee900c79d77731b3c9a1c7.jpeg

...and the lucky spice is... paprika! "Oh thank you, thank you! You've made me the happiest spice in the world!"

edit: By the way, my name is Tim and I'm always available. I also do engine work on BMW's.

Edited by Rimbo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Doesn't have to be in time order, but Jimbo definitely gets a season even though he wasn't SEC at the time. 

Need to fictionalize the corch characters. Build up a story of success about a maybe-Saban, then it turns out we're watching Mike Price. I WANT 37 SHRIMP COCKTAILS on my FRIEND'S credit card number. Yeah, charge it to the room. All of it to ho, I mean to go.

• Like 1

I've never cheated on my wife with a dime half my age, so help me understand what happens after he's fired.  Does he go to a hotel and wait for divorce papers?  Call her sister and ask her to help mediate a reconciliation?  And in what scenarios does he end up staying together with the mistress?

Seems to me like a year from now, the only person who MIGHT be happy is Harsin's soon to be ex.  

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

I've never cheated on my wife with a dime half my age, so help me understand what happens after he's fired.  Does he go to a hotel and wait for divorce papers?  Call her sister and ask her to help mediate a reconciliation?  And in what scenarios does he end up staying together with the mistress?

Seems to me like a year from now, the only person who MIGHT be happy is Harsin's soon to be ex.  

He can look forward to dividing his assets into two piles and getting to keep one.

5 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Not sure about all that but it would be great if we could get Harsin to start posting in the sugar baby thread though

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

he’ll sign the papers while the side piece is  blowing him

• immamac changed the title to Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)