Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)

texifornia

shit man. I know of a chick who’s dad caught her and her BF doing the same thing and her daddy killed him.
coulda been crazier. Just sayin

A company I worked for had a regional manager in East Tennessee. His daughter hooked up with a black guy against his wishes. He blew the kid’s head off with a shotgun in front of his daughter. Got life no parole on a plea. So stupid. Horrible.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

Had a teammate senior year of HS who was all-state HB. He was as close to being a "beautiful" man as anyone I've ever seen: curly hair, gorgeous physique (and natural, too, dude never worked out), handsome face, straightest whiteist teeth... Every female who saw him, from eight to eighty, just melted. When he mowed the lawn for his mom, women would drive around the block to get enough courage up to ask his mom how much her yard boy charged. He miled a lot, too. He was our cruisin' partner, 'cause he was an infallible chick magnet at any drive-in.

OK, OK, TMI.

One unfortunate Friday (for him) he was plowing up the South Forty on the wife of one of the local deputies. Deputy had told her they had an event to work at, (prolly at Tojo Nunally's Coal Yard... Friday night was cock fights, illegal but condoned as long as the Sheriff and the Boys got a taste. He wanted to pick up something at the house first, which was why he walked in the door at 1800 instead of tomorrow morning. Deputy heard what he later called "unseemly noises" coming from upstairs. He ran upstairs, got out his .38 Special, kicked open the door, and as the male participant in the unseemly noise-making leaped at him from the bed, put two rounds in him, one in his heart and one in his left lung. He was dead before he hit the floor. Deputy threw a towel to his wife, told her to wrap up but not clean off, went back downstairs, called the Sheriff and told him what happened, "I went home before heading for the job, and Thank God, because my wife was being attacked by a naked rapist. I tried to subdue him; he tried to get my service weapon, but I got it first. Unfortunately it discharged twice, striking him both times. He appears to dead. Both my wife and I need help."

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fcd7c6ca67d5bb7185

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

No one in that scene has ever taken checks.  Cash, always cash.  Don't Venmo that shit, either.

Jerry Springer begs to differ.

Then, the whole story came out when Springer voluntarily testified in court in Kentucky.

He said his conscience drove him to contact the FBI after he paid for prostitutes with two personal checks in December 1973 and January 1974.

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

The formula -- works both legally and logically. Half your age, plus 7. 

Impossible to go to jail and it just makes sense. When you are 50, you might think you want to be tapping 19 year old ass, but you really don't. 32-year-olds? Hell yeah.

I prefer the formula

your age/2 + 21 - half your age

it is also always legal

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 hours ago, mr. sunshine said:

Shitty? Shelley Long actually being hot and her hot ass prostitute buddies. Peak Michael Keaton and Henry Winkler. ”Looooove brokers! Hahahahaha!”

You’re just wrong man 

Agree.  Was also one of Kevin Cosners first movies 

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Plot. Thickens.

It looks like Auburn is trying to find a way out of his buyout.  Harsin is not going to cooperate and his side piece will not as well.  I wonder if Harsin has to cooperate since he signed a contract before the new policy was put into place.  My gut says they can't retroactively put new conditions on his contract without his consent.  This looks like an old west stare down over buyout money. 

• Hook 'Em 3

• immamac changed the title to Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)