Dallas Cowboys 2021 Regular Season Thread -- Money, Masks, & Masochism

Patrick Bateman

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah beating the cards puts the rams in the division lead and tied, if nobody else loses that is 10-4 right now. 

looking at that gb-min game too as a decent chance for the pack to drop into the group. 

you have 4 teams fighting for 2 wildcard spots essentially in the nfc with sf a game up on the rest and Philly probably with the easiest remaining schedule. 

I'll never bet on Kirk Cousins beating Rodgers in an important game. Green Boy owns those losers in Minnesota. I'd love for it to happen, though. 

I hate shit like this. Don’t be yammering on social media about it. How bout focusing on winning a ring instead of getting Dak to pay for a trip ‘after that final game”. I’m thinking they get the 2 seed and lose to the 7 as they’ll be all eat up with their personal shit.

Now the d will be taunting the offense with every turnover while they run dow to the end zone for some choreographed bullshit, and vice versa. McCarthy needs to crack some whip.

Some of yall are scared of the Niners?
Lol, stop being pussies.
Jimmy G fucking sucks. 
It's not like Dak is playing that good though. First half of the season, wouldn't be worried about them at all. But as of now with this offense, totally different story. People are naive if they think we can lean on the defense to make a deep playoff run. We need that offense to get it in gear and fast.

12 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
18 minutes ago, TornACL said:
Lol, stop being pussies.
Jimmy G fucking sucks. 

It's not like Dak is playing that good though. First half of the season, wouldn't be worried about them at all. But as of now with this offense, totally different story. People are naive if they think we can lean on the defense to make a deep playoff run. We need that offense to get it in gear and fast.

Relax. Only pussies are afraid of the 49ers. See: The Bitch Titans. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm not as afraid of them. I'm more afraid of our own offense right now. We are our own worst enemy. If our offense was playing like it did in the first half with how our defense is playing, no team in the league would worry me

Playoffs were expected as the rest of the east collapsed. This offense has turned to dogshit. Zeke is done, used up, with that dumb shot contract. Pollard is hopefully back to playable. Dak is either hurt or a head case. The WRs are whining about balls. Offense is not playing g as a team.

If this team doesn’t win it this year the cap is a mess next year. 10 players eat up $178mil. Out of $208m.

1 hour ago, Texzilla58 said:

Playoffs were expected as the rest of the east collapsed. This offense has turned to dogshit. Zeke is done, used up, with that dumb shot contract. Pollard is hopefully back to playable. Dak is either hurt or a head case. The WRs are whining about balls. Offense is not playing g as a team.

If this team doesn’t win it this year the cap is a mess next year. 10 players eat up $178mil. Out of $208m.

half+full+gif.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Zeke isn't "done." He's clearly hurt, or at least hurting. Doesn't mean I think he'll play up to the value of his contract but he'll be better than this at some point.

14 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

hate shit like this. Don’t be yammering on social media about it.

He was being interviewed during player availability to the media. He wasn’t posting a TikTok.  I’m with McCarthy who made a comment that it shows player camaraderie, and that’s a good thing 

Edited by Pig Bellmont

19 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I hate shit like this. Don’t be yammering on social media about it. How bout focusing on winning a ring instead of getting Dak to pay for a trip ‘after that final game”. I’m thinking they get the 2 seed and lose to the 7 as they’ll be all eat up with their personal shit.

Now the d will be taunting the offense with every turnover while they run dow to the end zone for some choreographed bullshit, and vice versa. McCarthy needs to crack some whip.

You sound fun at parties 

12 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

The cap is fine.   Chill the fuck out man 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
18 hours ago, TornACL said:
Lol, stop being pussies.
Jimmy G fucking sucks. 

You're naive if you think Offense has EVER been the key to a deep playoff run.  They've ALWAYS needed a defense, and they can actually lean on them now. You telling me Dak and the offense can't be as good as the Brady Bucs offense was last year? Or the Manning Broncos that won a SB(people forget he was trash that year).  Think this offense can't do at least enough to make it seem like they're the 07/11 Giants with Eli?

I of course want Dak and the offense to be better.  Nothing would infuriate me more than the Cowboys to make a SB on the strength of the defense while the offense was just average...it would give the idiots who think Dak sucks even MORE ammunition, ugh.

17 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
17 hours ago, TornACL said:

I'm not as afraid of them. I'm more afraid of our own offense right now. We are our own worst enemy. If our offense was playing like it did in the first half with how our defense is playing, no team in the league would worry me

God damn you can be such a fucking pussy sometimes.  Yes we all suffered from the last 25 years of PTSD.  We lived through a decade of Garrett.  Can we just PLEASE let THIS year be THIS year and not let all our feeling of decades of "oh no, here we go again" overwhelm us?

I don't think any other team would have reeled off 4 strait, 3 ON THE ROAD for christ's sake, with the piss poor offense they've been throwing out there.   We need to be happy they're actually winning these games this way.  NONE have even been in doubt.  Not even WFT.

15 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

How many times we gonna do this shit...there is NO SUCH THING as Cap Hell.  At least not in the last 20 years.  Even the Rams, with a bloated top 20 roster over highly paid players with no draft picks continues to maneuver as if the cap doesn't exist.

If the Cowboys let players go, or don't sign player, it's because they have decided that's the best course of action.  Blame them.  Not the cap.

Just like Dak's Cap hit will NEVER be an issue. Ever.  Only way it could be is if he suffers a career ending injury.

2 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

The cap is fine.   Chill the fuck out man 

Fucking this.

• Hook 'Em 1

Fucking this.
The 3 teams we beat on the road included the Giants and Washington. Yawn. And the offense looked like shit in both games. As well as the Saints game. Until further notice, this offense is broken on so many levels. Come playoff time, the room for error for that unit will be very small. We aren't going to be playing shitty teams where we can take 3 quarters off and expect to win.

They still have 3 games left to right the ship so we'll see. But if you aren't concerned about this offense, you're out of your mind.

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

The 3 teams we beat on the road included the Giants and Washington. Yawn. And the offense looked like shit in both games. As well as the Saints game. Until further notice, this offense is broken on so many levels. Come playoff time, the room for error for that unit will be very small. We aren't going to be playing shitty teams where we can take 3 quarters off and expect to win.

They still have 3 games left to right the ship so we'll see. But if you aren't concerned about this offense, you're out of your mind.

Being concerned about the offense and being a myopic bitch are two different things.   I swear I don’t see how some of y’all dress yourselves in the morning.   

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I feel like I’m usually not the optimistic one in this thread, but with our pass rush I’m not scared of anyone. I realize winning in lambeau is a longshot but I genuinely think we have the best pass rush in the league. I’ve never really thought Dak is a top 5 qb like some have, but I’ve always thought he was a mentally tough dude. I just don’t see the offense struggling like this when it’s crunch time and we have to have it. Anything short of a nfc championship appearance is a failure in my opinion. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I feel like I’m usually not the optimistic one in this thread, but with our pass rush I’m not scared of anyone. I realize winning in lambeau is a longshot but I genuinely think we have the best pass rush in the league. I’ve never really thought Dak is a top 5 qb like some have, but I’ve always thought he was a mentally tough dude. I just don’t see the offense struggling like this when it’s crunch time and we have to have it. Anything short of a nfc championship appearance is a failure in my opinion. 

We need Tyron healthy.  Dak operates with more confidence when the big fella has his back.  We also need to find his replacement this offseason, because his days are numbered.  But for this season, we need him back for this offense to hum.  Whatever it takes to make that happen needs to be done yesterday.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I’m not as overall pessimistic because the D is tough and if the offense does start to click, which they are very capable of doing, the Cowboys got a good puncher’s chance to make it to SB.

Okay…and? It’s 3 road wins in the NFL in 2021 when top seeds are losing to the fucking Lions.

But cool, let’s act like they’re just a mediocre team and have no chance just because it fits your “the sky is falling” narrative.

Stop being a bitch. Man up and have some fucking optimism. Or stop ducking caring. Jesus.

51 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Not sure why some of you are sports fans. 31 out of 32 teams will fall short in the end. Might as well enjoy the good times and the Cowboys have had a fun ride this year.

Oh and fuck Baker Mayfield. 

Look, man. I’m 30 years old. I just hold out hope that one year I can stick my chest out and say “suck my dick, bitch. Super bowl champs. 6 rings” 

I just missed out on the 90s dynasty. My dad and older brothers gives me shit about that all the time. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Like 1