COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

13 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Just imagine this being your final legacy. Dying in support of a conman from a disease you could have avoided. Just pathetic.

A conman who got the vaccine but won't support others getting it only because it helps the current President's cause- which is to try to save American lives.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

The Victorian government will forcibly shut down all construction sites in metropolitan Melbourne and all other locked down local government areas in response to violent protests on Monday.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-20/victorian-construction-industry-shutdown/100477912

I see there are idoits all over the world- or grifters.  Australia is an English prison after all. 

Where is the health advice that supports this decision? Why was construction safe a day ago, but not safe now?" she said.

the point, whether you believe it or not, was that it wasn’t safe a day ago or a week ago and they were told to comply with the mandates to ostensibly make it safe or be shut down. They chose the latter. 

57 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

The Victorian government will forcibly shut down all construction sites in metropolitan Melbourne and all other locked down local government areas in response to violent protests on Monday.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-20/victorian-construction-industry-shutdown/100477912

Idiot GIF by Gordon Ramsay

• Haha 1

Sorry I’m going full mask off at this point. Every dumbass that dies of covid because they refused to get 1 second shot/miracle cure in their arm deserves to die. Good riddance. And I’m sorry if this includes minorities who had the education, means, and wherewithal to be included. I can’t justify it. Vaya con dios.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Fuck You 1

On 9/15/2021 at 9:57 AM, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

curious about the racial breakdown of FAFO award winners. looking at r/hermancainawards, they are all 40 year old white folks. kind of interesting that the people most concerned with the browning of america are going to be responsible for hastening that change through their own elimination.

There was a segment on NPR a few weeks ago that talked about social economic classes. My memory is fuzzy on this… they might have mentioned Jonathan Swift.

The gist is that the poors hate poorer people more than they hate the rich. The reason is because they think the poorer group are here to take their jobs.

This explains what’s going on in America. The poor white folk are afraid of the blacks and browns taking their jobs. The situation is ripe for some racist to come in whip them into a frenzy blaming immigrants for their own misery.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Superhero said:

There was a segment on NPR a few weeks ago that talked about social economic classes. My memory is fuzzy on this… they might have mentioned Jonathan Swift.

The gist is that the poors hate poorer people more than they hate the rich. The reason is because they think the poorer group are here to take their jobs.

This explains what’s going on in America. The poor white folk are afraid of the blacks and browns taking their jobs. The situation is ripe for some racist to come in whip them into a frenzy blaming immigrants for their own misery.

For real though - fuck Rupert Murdoch.

ERmj7wJU8AE1q6X.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

Sorry I’m going full mask off at this point. Every dumbass that dies of covid because they refused to get 1 second shot/miracle cure in their arm deserves to die. Good riddance. And I’m sorry if this includes minorities who had the education, means, and wherewithal to be included. I can’t justify it. Vaya con dios.

I dunno man. I kinda liked going the whole winter without getting a cold or flu. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

And infants, babies, toddlers and anyone youngster under 12.

You should just shut the fuck up.

Holy shit, how did you ever get in here?

Really, just eat shit and die.

Edited by brakeman
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, brakeman said:

And infants, babies, toddlers and anyone youngster under 12.

You should just shut the fuck up.

Holy shit, how did you ever get in here?

Really, just eat shit and die.

Well, infants, babies, toddlers and those younger than 12 don't have the capacity to make a decision to get the shot, are not approved to get the shot, and do not fit the crieteria I listed. I'm talking about adults.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Grandioso said:

Well, infants, babies, toddlers and those younger than 12 don't have the capacity to make a decision to get the shot, are not approved to get the shot, and do not fit the crieteria I listed. I'm talking about adults.

They should just get sick because your lazy ass can not be fucking be committed any longer.

WOW, go away.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, brakeman said:

That is what came out of your account.

Take a lap and go home early. 

innocent toddler killer.

Fair. I should have written "Sorry but I can no longer maintain the pretense that I am saddened by these folks who embrace death via deliberate scientific ignorance."

"Mask off" was just so much more concise. 

28 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Fair. I should have written "Sorry but I can no longer maintain the pretense that I am saddened by these folks who embrace death via deliberate scientific ignorance."

mask on and vaxx. this is the only real answer grandioso, even if this is your  real name. 

please, just realize we have many more years of this covid to go.

Nobody really wins, at this point.

Edited by brakeman
grow up and grow a set. what a fucking pussy. i fucking hate you. take a deep breathe and hold it.

48 minutes ago, Deej said:

You should see the number of clowns they crammed into that casket.

I have a feeling that Tim Conway did a skit like that on the Carol Burnett show.  I can't prove it, and don't directly recall such a skit, but it feels like that had to be a skit on that show.

Unlike in real life, where it's hard to cram more than two regular-sized people in a regular-sized casket, even with the aid of a sedative/muscle relaxant.

7 hours ago, brakeman said:

mask on and vaxx. this is the only real answer grandioso, even if this is your  real name. 

JFC Brakeman. I promise you that "mask off" is a real expression that kids/the internet uses to illustrate revealing one's true feelings. 

I got Covid over a year ago and it fucking sucked. I ran a fever for like 10 days. Then I got the Johnson & Johnson this spring which made me sick AF again albeit only for a day. I wear a mask in every public area. I appreciate the danger, which is why I have no sympathy for people (with the means and education) who willfully reject taking incredibly easy measures to save their own lives. 

Kyrie Irving:

Natalie Rise was a registered nurse in Idaho who loved her job as a home health care worker before she decided to stay at home with her special-needs twins, according to her brother, Daryl Rise.

But her science-based training to become an RN was apparently no match for the disinformation about Covid-19 vaccines being shared across social media, according to her brother. 

Rise refused to be vaccinated, even as the virus surged in her city, Coeur d'Alene. And even as her mother lay in a coma in a hospital bed, fighting for life against Covid, Natalie advised her family against being vaccinated.

Natalie Rise, 46, died August 22, one of the many unvaccinated patients who have triggered a capacity crisis in Idaho hospitals that's flowing into Spokane, Washington, which is about 33 miles away.

His and Natalie's mother, who is still recovering from Covid-19, remains on the fence about being vaccinated, he said. 
But Daryl got his first shot the day after his sister died.

"It was the hardest decision of my life, you know, am I doing right by God? Am I doing right by Natalie?" he said. "And I got it out of fear."

21 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Natalie Rise was a registered nurse in Idaho who loved her job as a home health care worker before she decided to stay at home with her special-needs twins, according to her brother, Daryl Rise.

But her science-based training to become an RN was apparently no match for the disinformation about Covid-19 vaccines being shared across social media, according to her brother. 

Rise refused to be vaccinated, even as the virus surged in her city, Coeur d'Alene. And even as her mother lay in a coma in a hospital bed, fighting for life against Covid, Natalie advised her family against being vaccinated.

Natalie Rise, 46, died August 22, one of the many unvaccinated patients who have triggered a capacity crisis in Idaho hospitals that's flowing into Spokane, Washington, which is about 33 miles away.

His and Natalie's mother, who is still recovering from Covid-19, remains on the fence about being vaccinated, he said. 

"It was the hardest decision of my life, you know, am I doing right by God? Am I doing right by Natalie?" he said. "And I got it out of fear."

Where is your god now, asshole?

• Hook 'Em 5

23 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

The divisiveness of this sucks.  “Am I doing right by Natalie?”  You are pushed to make horrible decisions because it’s a group identifier and you’d be betraying your group to align with the others.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Hardest decision of his life? What the fuck? I simply don't understand these people.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 hours ago, Grandioso said:

I understood, but I have older children so I'm a little more exposed to lingo/slang. The 'deviant licks' one was a real head scratcher I gotta say....

27 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Hardest decision of his life? What the fuck? I simply don't understand these people.

My great grandfather was an abusive alcoholic. This morning I had to make the hardest decision of my life: get drunk and race laps through a school zone in his honor or have a cup of coffee and go to work. I didn’t get a great night of sleep last night so I didn’t really feel like going to work, and I really want to do right by my terrible ancestors.

It was the hardest decision of my life to not risk the lives of hundreds of school children. I just hope I did the right thing by going to work. I think I did it out of fear, which makes me a weak man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

That was my thought, too.  Hardest decision of his life…..?

Economically it's an easy decision. So that means either they're bad at economic decision-making or they're taking into account other things, such as ideology.

And I understand wanting to wait awhile before getting vaccinated, but how long is enough? It's been six months since it was readily available. I think that's enough time.

We are in a crisis, but are being held back by those making terrible economic decisions.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

That was my thought, too.  Hardest decision of his life…..?

Hey, you laugh, but it was way harder than trying to decide between that 1970 El Camino and that 1973 Nova.  The El Camino had that 396 SuperSport engine but the Nova had that killer Craig Powerplay audio setup. 

7 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

You know what else didn't help in Natalie's fight against the 'Rona? The fact that she was a 275 .lb whale.

Natalile Rise.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

People who work at hospitals refusing to get vaccinated is the most batshit crazy thing I have ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot of batshit crazy stuff the past 5 years.

what's even more mind bottling is why it would even be allowed in the first place. seems like a hospital is the exact place where you would want 100% of your staff vaccinated for a plague that has killed 675k domestically. But again, we're not great at the whole logic thing

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, brakeman said:

Edited 16 hours ago by brakeman 
grow up and grow a set. what a fucking pussy. i fucking hate you. take a deep breathe and hold it.

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

What about your brother Daryl, Daryl?  

10 hours ago, Bookman said:

I got mine in a storage room of the CVS down the street before buying a tube of sunscreen.

I guess I really needed to put more thought into this huge moral dilemma.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1