COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

23 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:
23 hours ago, Deej said:
Alabama could go to 100% vaccinated if Saban would tell them if they don't get the shots, he's stepping down. 

Auburn fans would like to know if there's a way to get UNvaccinated.

Vaccinated? They got access to Ivermectin, why would they need to get vaccinated?

[mention=332]Bama Chick[/mention] so do you just ask Covid patients their vax status? Are the unvaxxed patients defiant when asked? Embarrassed? 

1 - yes
2 - YES. Security and/or police have been called in particularly aggressive cases.
3 - Very few are embarrassed. They’re in denial if they’re not belligerent.
Addendum - They do end up begging for the vaccine as they’re about to intubated.

Usual response to that plea?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So my unvaccinated employee still has COVID.  It's been over a week now.  35, fit, bike racer in his off time.  It's not getting worse, but it's also not getting better.  This has been a real struggle, alternating between a FAAFO attitude and a "Oh shit, this guy that works for me and who I generally like is sick and not getting better" attitude.  

FAAFO seems to be winning more and more, and I guess I'm ok with that.

Have you fired him yet?

23 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

1 - yes
2 - YES. Security and/or police have been called in particularly aggressive cases.
Addendum - They do end up begging for the vaccine as they’re about to intubated.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Gif game strong af. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

1 - yes

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I might be evil, but this would be me watching these morons meet reality

WATCH: Origins Of One Of Most Hilarious Used Viral GIFs Of Big E. Eating  Popcorn (VIDEO) | EWrestling

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

1 - yes

I would be so ashamed showing up at the hospital like that. I just don’t understand people.