Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

37 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Please don’t bring the fuck tent. 

Who are we to judge what three grown men with kids do together in a Arkansas university parking lot? Live and let live brother.  That’s what I do, except I’m gonna be living 400 miles away from the alleged sex tent.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, OWLVIS said:

We had our chances,, poor play call on a 4th down 3Q, hd it gone differently couldve changed things

And wrong QB in the second half

pigs offense is shit

It was a weird game. First half I was thinking we’d be lucky to win a game all season but then we ended up covering the spread. Treylon Burks had the worst game I’ve seen him play with several drops.

Depends which team shows up next week I guess. First half team then Texas wins by 50 but if the second half one does then it may be competitive.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

It was a weird game. First half I was thinking we’d be lucky to win a game all season but then we ended up covering the spread. Treylon Burks had the worst game I’ve seen him play with several drops.

Depends which team shows up next week I guess. First half team then Texas wins by 50 but if the second half one does then it may be competitive.

I'll save you the suspense and let you know that you're getting fucked on either way. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Surly has consistently overhyped Arkansas as an opponent. The cognitive dissonance of expecting to whip a better ULL team while looking at Arkansas as a huge obstacle is really something.

Yes, it will be loud and hostile. It’s loud and hostile every road game. All of the history can’t change that Arkansas is garbage. PK is going to embarrass little Briles and Texas is going to win comfortably. If Texas loses, they’re garbage too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, realgreggym said:

WE better be ready. The pigs will play their best game of the year. They have had this game circled since the day it was scheduled. 

If a midget fights the best fight of his life against Dustin Poirier, that midget is still going to the hospital.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Surly has consistently overhyped Arkansas as an opponent. The cognitive dissonance of expecting to whip a better ULL team while looking at Arkansas as a huge obstacle is really something.

Yes, it will be loud and hostile. It’s loud and hostile every road game. All of the history can’t change that Arkansas is garbage. PK is going to embarrass little Briles and Texas is going to win comfortably. If Texas loses, they’re garbage too.

I’ve been saying this all offseason as well. Arkansas has some talent and they have some experience and they have some coaching. They just don’t have enough of any of it, and if Texas is as well coached as we expect (and yesterday shows some validation on that end already), Texas should go in there and roll these clowns. 

I’ll be there. I plan on finding the Surly tailgate and enjoying several margaritas before walking in and sitting in the Arkansas section with my hillbilly brother-in-law and our wives and probably getting heckled for most of the game. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1