TCU game week.

Wulaw Horn

10 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Accountability. I love it. 

I'm guessing Jamison is looking in the backfield too much and/or biting on every fake. For one of the fastest guys on the team, he sure gets beat a lot. 

Apparently it's not for Jamison. Thompson took a hard hit to the head this week per a poster on 247.

Edited by Hookem2147
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

20,  5,  19,  15,  14,  13,  18,  4,  12,  21,  16,  23,  24,  10,  3

28,   26,    22,   6,   25,    7,   11,   17,   8,   1,   27,   2,   9

20/22/14/4/23 Cream of the Crop. All 8s to 10s

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

By: Team Effort

Steve Sarkisian will have a press conference around 11:15 this morning. We’ll see what he says, but until then…

It’s always good to get unsolicited messages stating, ”Practice this week has been great, both sides. Great competition.” Practice isn’t always indicative of how a team will play (2015 RRS comes to mind), but more often than not focused practices lead to focused play. As I stated last week, I’m not picking up on any over-confidence within the program. It’s very business-like which has been Sark’s intention since he arrived.

Most noteworthy from a personnel standing, IT fully expects Darion Dunn to get his first start of the season. The graduate cornerback has played quite well in his limited snaps. On the play right before Shough’s rushing touchdown (poorly leveraged by BJ Foster) Dunn whipped the receiver and made a play that should have helped lead to a field goal. That was pretty early in the game. He should be ready.

There’s some rumor mill stuff regarding wide receiver Joshua Moore’s health but we expect him to play. 

Troy Omeire did in fact have season ending knee surgery. It’s the same knee he injured previously. We hear “he’s doing fine and ready to start rehab.” The second-year player has a lot of promise but now we’ll have to wait to see how he moves after his second surgery. 

24 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

speaking of ag, you guys are the most butthurt insecure fanbase out there, it is absolutely hilarious. Trying to fabricate all these reasons to be mad at TCU when the only real reason is that we beat that ass.  I'm getting crowdsourced just for showing up as a TCU fan and stating that I wouldn't trade Zach Evans for Bijan. Guess if I had mentioned Quinton Johnston the rest of you would have gone into hysterics as well. At least I found out the real reason you guys are tucking tail to the SEC, getting that ass spanked by TCU on the field and in recruiting. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. It's like he is the Candyman.  Ya'll all talking shit about a kid who was in high school yet none of y'all even had anything to say about what he supposedly did. Real classy, grown men  dips hit's like closetohumpinghismom baselessly accusing kids of rape when UT has more rape accusations on their football team than anyone in the Big 12 expect Baylor, while TCU has zero. Projecting much? 

It's funny too because no matter what happens Saturday the sad reality for UT is that TCU beat that ass so bad y'all ran off like red faced Nebraska. Seeing Zach Evans go to TCU seemed to have been the clincher(I really had no idea until yesterday) as your puckered asses just couldn't take it no more. Take your ball and run off to aggie just like red faced Tom Osborne and Nebraska. 

But perhaps the funniest part is that it is all for naught. TCU and the rest of the Big 12 still gunna get paid and have a seat at the table. TCU still beating UT and Bama for recruits.  Now UT is just another southern SEC football school like Ole Miss and Auburn. Having fun sucking that Bama teet and letting them splash all over your face while you ask for more.

Now for all you dumbasses about to reply 'have fun going back to MWC'. Well the MWC was awesome and TCU, BYU and Utah were wrecking shop. TCU went to two BCS bowls in the MWC. So TCU is not Baylor or Tech and we don't rely you in anyway. TCU is college football legend and actually has as much history or more than UT. But I'm not here to educate you. I'm here to bid you adieu.  

So Bon Voyage you thin skinned butthurt lil bitches, thanks for the keys to the conference we will take good care of it for you.  And don't worry, now that you don't have to face big bad TCU every year you guys might have a shot at building your program back up beating the lil runts like aggie and Miss St. Have fun in Mississippi and Alabama lol. 

image.thumb.png.12b58edbe43da3861a6398d030421152.png

P.S. TCU gunna beat that ass again this Saturday.

This guy went crazy on the cocaine. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

speaking of ag, you guys are the most butthurt insecure fanbase out there, it is absolutely hilarious. Trying to fabricate all these reasons to be mad at TCU when the only real reason is that we beat that ass.  I'm getting crowdsourced just for showing up as a TCU fan and stating that I wouldn't trade Zach Evans for Bijan. Guess if I had mentioned Quinton Johnston the rest of you would have gone into hysterics as well. At least I found out the real reason you guys are tucking tail to the SEC, getting that ass spanked by TCU on the field and in recruiting. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. ZACH EVANS. It's like he is the Candyman.  Ya'll all talking shit about a kid who was in high school yet none of y'all even had anything to say about what he supposedly did. Real classy, grown men  dips hit's like closetohumpinghismom baselessly accusing kids of rape when UT has more rape accusations on their football team than anyone in the Big 12 expect Baylor, while TCU has zero. Projecting much? 

It's funny too because no matter what happens Saturday the sad reality for UT is that TCU beat that ass so bad y'all ran off like red faced Nebraska. Seeing Zach Evans go to TCU seemed to have been the clincher(I really had no idea until yesterday) as your puckered asses just couldn't take it no more. Take your ball and run off to aggie just like red faced Tom Osborne and Nebraska. 

But perhaps the funniest part is that it is all for naught. TCU and the rest of the Big 12 still gunna get paid and have a seat at the table. TCU still beating UT and Bama for recruits.  Now UT is just another southern SEC football school like Ole Miss and Auburn. Having fun sucking that Bama teet and letting them splash all over your face while you ask for more.

Now for all you dumbasses about to reply 'have fun going back to MWC'. Well the MWC was awesome and TCU, BYU and Utah were wrecking shop. TCU went to two BCS bowls in the MWC. So TCU is not Baylor or Tech and we don't rely you in anyway. TCU is college football legend and actually has as much history or more than UT. But I'm not here to educate you. I'm here to bid you adieu.  

So Bon Voyage you thin skinned butthurt lil bitches, thanks for the keys to the conference we will take good care of it for you.  And don't worry, now that you don't have to face big bad TCU every year you guys might have a shot at building your program back up beating the lil runts like aggie and Miss St. Have fun in Mississippi and Alabama lol. 

You are trying way too hard. We really don't care about you. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

TCU is college football legend and actually has as much history or more than UT

You're aware that aggy has won a national championship more recently than you have, right?  Fuck off with that nonsense.

Also, Baylor had zero rape accusations until they didn't.  I'm thinking the "zero" you're reporting is about as accurate as Baylor's.  Any "christian" university is full of shit these days and more corrupt than Joel Osteen. 

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

I'm only going to really gripe about your 28, she is top 5 in my book. Last place should go to the scary chick to her left or the chick with the shrunken head (your 17).

It's really cute you seem to truly think we're running from big bad froggy.

Extremely aggy, but cute nonetheless.
  • Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

I didn't tell you to go full retard.

never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/27/2021 at 10:20 AM, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Hell, maybe Sark already did that. We've seen a lot more runs to the outside and a lot more deception. The difference between Arkansas and Rice wasn't just Casey.  We have been unstoppable. The RBs and QB all appear bound for the NFL. This team is determined. If we get by TCU with a 2 or 3 TD cushion, which I think we will, it means we'll do the same thing to OU - and suddenly we'll be a steamroller in the Nat'l spotlight. 

We laid down for most of the fourth quarter against TTech. We could have easily scored 80. So I'm thinking 58 for us, 33 for TCU.

Paging Mr Wolfe.  Paging Mr Winston Wolfe.

54 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

EgZW.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

My dad is dead. Like TCU's dreams.

Naw, TCU will be in the playoffs much sooner than UT.

Didn't expect you take this so literally. What I meant and thought was clear considering the beatings TCU has given UT over the last decade was that TCU is UT's Daddy. Cute that y'all think you have a chance this year, guess hope springs eternal. Good for you. Pat on head. 

Edited by hiphopfroggyIII
  • Fuck You 32

16 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

Too late for this strategy cotton, y’all already let your hate and ass show.

C'mon now, brother. If you go to a rival team's forum to stir up shit (which I'm all for, although it's weird to spend time in the middle of your day to do it), then you can't act surprised when shit gets stirred up. 

5 minutes ago, touchthemonolith said:

C'mon now, brother. If you go to a rival team's forum to stir up shit (which I'm all for, although it's weird to spend time in the middle of your day to do it), then you can't act surprised when shit gets stirred up. 

Well that is the funny part is I was very polite and cordial and still got crowdsourced and insulted just for being a Frog. Very angry butthurt thin-skinned folks in here. No matter what I say I'm gunna get crowd sourced and insulted so guess I might as well flame away too. Lot of Tom Osborne/ aggie personality types in here, guess that is the trauma of sucking getting to y'all but you all have lost your cool. Sad state of affairs. Don't worry though Aggie and Bama will make it all better and make the mean Frogs go away.

Edited by hiphopfroggyIII
  • Fuck You 28

Eh, I kind of like TCU, as a school and a program. When I was at UT, I didn’t think of them much at all. Even though Texas Football was a pretty mediocre product while I was there in the SWC days, we still went 4-0 against TCU. Since then I’ve seen a lot more of the school. They have a beautiful little campus and Fort Worth is a great town. I respect what Patterson has accomplished there, because there was a whole lot of nothing going on with their football program between the WW2 and the 21st century, and he made them into something.   

I hate that they’ve beaten us so much since they came to the Big 12, but that’s been more about our dysfunctional situation since 2010 than them being any kind of great program. Patterson has put them on the map, but his returns are leveling off, and they’ve been a middle of the pack Big 12 team the last 5 years. Pretty soon he’ll be pushed into retirement and they’ll slip back into irrelevance in one of the “have-not” conferences. I’ll probably go back to where I used to be with TCU, which is not thinking of them much at all. As for this froggy guy, I’m just putting him on ignore. 

Edited by Duane Moore
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

Well that is the funny part is I was very polite and cordial and still got crowdsourced and insulted just for being a Frog. Very angry butthurt thin-skinned folks in here. No matter what I say I'm gunna get crowd sourced and insulted so guess I might as well flame away too. Lot of Tom Osborne/ aggie personality types in here, guess that is the trauma of sucking getting to y'all but you all have lost your cool. Sad state of affairs. Don't worry though Aggie and Bama will make it all better and make the mean Frogs go away.

Your first post said "Y'all must be chomping at the bit after last week and the last decade. Good for you guys." If you're asking me to believe that you didn't know how that was gonna turn out then you're asking me to believe that you're a fucking moron, which I don't yet

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, hiphopfroggyII said:

lol not true at all.  He used his phone during a high school game, whoop de doo. Still had offers from every major program and was the #1 recruit in the nation at one point. Every school would have taken him and he choose TCU over them.  Well every other school besides UT perhaps because y'all already had Bijan but nobody at TCU would trade Evans for Bijan, I'm sure y'all feel the same. Evans is the best RB in the nation from the view of Frog Fans. He has been an exemplary young man since arriving on Campus, above and beyond what anyone could have asked or hoped for. 

image.png.bf4ff330c00e851df301cd2e40f80c91.png

This is a whole new spin on "fan fiction".

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, I think she's seizing on the fact that we're playing this week so she's whining to a few of our Regents not to allow our exit and making vague threats. 

Sorry, noCR, I know this Kunt Kolkhorst is a big hero to some of you.  

She is a twat.

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1,

1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1,

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

eyes.gif.d4ce3da7ecd41ed2f3cb070b9363bb16.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

eyes.gif.d4ce3da7ecd41ed2f3cb070b9363bb16.gif

TLDR

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, hiphopfroggyIII said:

Naw, TCU will be in the playoffs much sooner than UT.

Didn't expect you take this so literally. What I meant and thought was clear considering the beatings TCU has given UT over the last decade was that TCU is UT's Daddy. Cute that y'all think you have a chance this year, guess hope springs eternal. Good for you. Pat on head. 

Sarcastic George Costanza GIF

4 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Washington has been putting in effort as a blocker - something Moore hasn't really shown himself willing to be - so at the very least its a plus for the run game if Washington gets some of Moore's snaps.

Dixon and Washington have both flashed at times. Not sure what's held Dixon back but with Washington it's been a frustrating case of inconsistency. Inexplicable drops and gaffs like his tripping up the other day. But when he's clicking he sure looks like a boss. Had high hopes for him when he was recruited and still do, if he can ever just settle in and execute to his potential.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1