klanaggy pirate @ soldier texums :: 6pm SECN

Hagbard Celine

54 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Obviously bama will bifurcate them. I’m pretty sure lsu is going to dookie stomp them in red stick. Mississippi should as well.  That’s 7-5 and a losing conference record right there.  Can they win the rest of them to get to 7?

as I’m watching lsu/ auburn, I have to think auburn will beat them too.  The future is ugly.  It is well within plausibility that they lose to every division opponent this season. 

They'll just have to put the pre-season ranking on the wall.

• Haha 3

I just realized you can't rewind or anything on that bullshit site. There has to be a way. Someone with some technological skills please make it happen. It deserves to be enshrined for all to see. 

Also, this caller currently on is so out of touch with his own team that I'm actually concerned a bit. Maybe early onset dementia or something. 

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So will all of the nfl guys start opting out after being pummeled by bama or will they hold out a little longer before starting their combine training?

Looking at those aggy girls they showed on camera, there’s no reason to hang around aggiestan any longer than you have to.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

The best 4 year stretch in aggy recruiting. Mack's final classes were highly regarded too, and they still sucked on the field.

Most talented roster, bullshit. Sumlin's 1st year had a much better roster than this one.

This is the epitome of aggy. That team was their best chance at a title shot. And aggy fucked it up…

• Drool 1