Gameday coming to Dallas, beeches

Tom Chairman

6 minutes ago, ousux said:

Just saw this scanning headlines, lol

10 years ago I'd be far more excited, but still pretty cool. *thinks of sign that will confuse ESPN censors*

Almost got away with one: “The only real Herbie is Hancock.” (Everyone should know who Herbie Hancock is.)

I just wasn’t skilled enough to change it to “Herbie is a cock.” I guess it’s how you fold/ change the letters/hide the letters. I’m not a fucking magician. Almost got away with it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

The aggy roller coaster chart is a must.

I like it...but also feels like when Aggy is playing (enter random SEC team) and they have a Horns Down sign in the background. Fuck Aggie! We need to focus on OU and kick the shit out of the dirt burglars.

• Like 5

Almost got away with one: “The only real Herbie is Hancock.” (Everyone should know who Herbie Hancock is.)
I just wasn’t skilled enough to change it to “Herbie is a cock.” I guess it’s how you fold/ change the letters/hide the letters. I’m not a fucking magician. Almost got away with it. 
It's not as easy as it seems, and the mouse has learned over the years. Much easier to sneak a good one in during the early 2k's.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Was thinking of doing something like this but called Sarknado instead. @TreatyOak could you photoshop the name and add Sark, Casey, and Bijan’s faces for me? 

92E3BB6B-A098-4967-9228-D67B10B523B6.jpeg

I dig Sarknado. You have Bijan running and the tornado getting created by his feet and it the tornado are a bunch of mobile homes, ou sucks players, and dicks. 

• Hook 'Em 1