[Game Thread] Texas vs. OkSU - 11am on FOX

Pancho

5 fucking drives where we didnt use Bijan at all are all just staring us in the face.

I keep hearing all gas no breaks.... and i keep forgetting does he mean our offense  or their offense every fucking game. 

because we dont have anything on D anymore that can stop this shit from happeneing every game.

even if we manage to win this one, i still see at least 1 more infuriating Tom Herman esque loss this year. 

Sark game planning and offense is fucking trash in the second half of games. Does he know how to adjust after a team adjusts to him?

The answer thus far this year is no. I don’t think that’s about to change. But I don’t think today has been on play calling as much as mental errors.

1 minute ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

I know he’s trying really hard and bleeds Orange and yada yada yada, but Brockermeyer is just playing at 1/2 speed compared to everyone else. He has to be replaced 

If all of us can see it, why can't the coaches? 

Brock is too slow, and Schooler is soft.

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

We need some first downs first. Casey has to focus on moving the ball instead of looking for the big play

I bet we go for the long bomb in a 3rd and short down and don't convert. That's how stupid our play calling has been.