[Game Thread] Texas at Baylor 11am on ABC

GreenspointTexas

1 minute ago, THUJONE said:

Let's take a breath for a second. Back up and look at this team. I want to know what is going on. I want to understand this unbelievable collapse. It is program wide. I want to know. 

We are a front-running team that has to jump on teams early and put them away because we will lose the fourth quarter. 

2 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

Let's take a breath for a second. Back up and look at this team. I want to know what is going on. I want to understand this unbelievable collapse. It is program wide. I want to know. 

Well, the offense is terrible but the incredibly bad defense makes up for it.

2 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

This team will not be bowl eligible.  Lol

Nor should we be. I have a good idea what’s going on with the team but I don’t want to add to an already crappy game. Or CR this shit up. 

it’s just gotten to a point where I feel like we should be paid to watch this shit not pay them for playing and coaching like shit

Just now, immamac said:

I haven’t watched anything past 7 minutes into the 2nd quarter and haven’t read the thread. Do I even turn the game on or just keep watching Meat Chicken @ State

Do you feel the need to be miserable and want to spend your Saturday contemplating how much of your life you’ve wasted on Texas football, or do you want to enjoy the rest of your weekend?

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I haven’t watched anything past 7 minutes into the 2nd quarter and haven’t read the thread. Do I even turn the game on or just keep watching Meat Chicken @ State

do you want an excuse to get a new TV when you smash your current one?