• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Speaking of the sea gomers, here's a guy I went to high school with and was in Boy Scouts with. Nice kid, but still aggy so.... He is currently on active duty orders with the Navy Reserve at Texas A&M Maritime Academy's Naval Science Department as a Liaison Officer for the Strategic Sealift Officer Force.

1668132375402?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=0Z-K

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Speaking of the sea gomers, here's a guy I went to high school with and was in Boy Scouts with. Nice kid, but still aggy so.... He is currently on active duty orders with the Navy Reserve at Texas A&M Maritime Academy's Naval Science Department as a Liaison Officer for the Strategic Sealift Officer Force.

Just like the actual ROTC guys at aggy, I have no problem with this guy because he’s actually committed to real military, even if he has some BS posting. It’s the rest of fake army and the stolen valor culture they’ve built around it that are so offensive.

Every school, including <gasp> ol’ tu has ROTC (shockingly to aggy, UT students bled and died in WWII, just like students from virtually every other university).  But aggy is the only school that isn’t actually affiliated with the military that has co-opted all the military trappings and presented itself as a military academy. And particularly egregious is co-opting people like Carswell as aggy, even though he wanted nothing to do with them and actually lettered in football and graduated TCU.

• Hook 'Em 3

55 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

that fucking figurelli?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My dog barks orders at me and if I don’t obey I have a mess to clean up

I am going to assume your dog barks basic orders such as "Feed me"" or "Let me go outside."

Theirs tells them things like "Hey! Why don't you boot goof down this piece of cement" or "Class dismissed!" or "Those other dead Reveilles need to see the score of the football games through the feet of dirt you shoveled on top of them" or "Now is the time to squeezez  "You should major in Chicken Fucking" or "Attack that cheerleader with a sword because he walked on the football field I just took a shit on!" or "Throw some horseshit into the tee yew band" or "Haphazardly build a huge unstable stack of logs while you're drunk" or "Try sucking some guys' dicks through a hole in a bathroom stall wall" or "Whip your dick out in your car and ask every girl who comes by 'Can you help me with this?' " or "John, It would be a great idea to admit any doofus who applies to this university so we can be bigger than tee yew."

• Haha 6

22 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

It occurred to me that usc and ucla probably don’t jump for the big 10 if Texas and ou don’t do the sec move.

So why aren’t they giving us credit for killing the pac 10 too?

Texas : Athletic conferences as Ted Bundy : Chi O’s

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

1 hour ago, QuesoEspecial said:

How does aggy reconcile their argument that when they were playing football as a military school (according to their claims) Army at West Point won 3 National Championships and 3 Heisman trophies? They still underperformed as a fake military football school…some things never change 🤷‍♂️

aggy reconcile?  Are you new here?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2