• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Screenshot_20230904-150752.thumb.png.8e48a5ac10dd9951f0101bba7bbc9c0d.png

So when I finally caught it and put my pecker in it felt real good and some stuff happened but it turnt out after the hog was real sad and weren't wantin' nothin' to do with no other hogs and then what's also happened is it didn't even have no baby hogs after'n I snuggled up with it. So here's the research paper, and my tool is ready whurever ya need it.

UT Austin weighs in on I-35 plans for potential campus expansion

Plans for the I-35 Capital Express Central project continue to move forward. As part of the project, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) will reconstruct 8 miles of the interstate, including near the University of Texas at Austin campus.

"Remove the upper deck, to add two high-occupancy vehicle lanes that would not be toll lanes," said Dan Allen, executive director of real estate planning and strategy at UT Austin.

Allen said UT is interested in the land above the interstate between 15th and Dean Keeton streets.

"Recognize opportunities and figure out what's feasible. But that's our goal, to execute, to get the deck plaza all the way from 15th Street to Dean Keeton," he said.

Allen said this "deck plaza," also known as a "cap," would be made of concrete, steel and iron and could create as much as 40 acres of land.

"It would be a generational opportunity," he said.

There are number of opportunities that could go there, and Allen said a big part of this would connect the east and west part of the city – a concept being explored by number of cities.

https://austin.culturemap.com/news/city-life/university-texas-austin-campus-i35/

Edited by Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Plans for the I-35 Capital Express Central project continue to move forward. As part of the project, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) will reconstruct 8 miles of the interstate, including near the University of Texas at Austin campus.

"Remove the upper deck, to add two high-occupancy vehicle lanes that would not be toll lanes," said Dan Allen, executive director of real estate planning and strategy at UT Austin.

Allen said UT is interested in the land above the interstate between 15th and Dean Keeton streets.

"Recognize opportunities and figure out what's feasible. But that's our goal, to execute, to get the deck plaza all the way from 15th Street to Dean Keeton," he said.

Allen said this "deck plaza," also known as a "cap," would be made of concrete, steel and iron and could create as much as 40 acres of land.

"It would be a generational opportunity," he said.

There are number of opportunities that could go there, and Allen said a big part of this would connect the east and west part of the city – a concept being explored by number of cities.

https://austin.culturemap.com/news/city-life/university-texas-austin-campus-i35/

Why is this on this thread?

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Deej said:

Because UT stands to have a disaster on it's hands when the TxDoT aggy build a cap that will collapse 

every new freeway lane engineered by aggy-infested DoT features 2 pours of unequal consistency which shreds your tires

we need a state law requiring an aggy-disqualificaiton test to work on any engineering project where human lives are directly involved

Its that time of year again, a glorious time....

Roller Coaster Going Up GIF - Roller Coaster Going Up ...

Fresh off of a 42 pt demolition of traditional cfb powerhouse New Mexico (2-10 last year), bedazzled overalls all over the CSB metroplex are battling to keep erections in check, as its getting harder and harder to find a loss on the schedule. 

image.thumb.png.1bf401e819aa1a91e514431c9ac72279.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Seems like some generous surly law dogs could take time out from posting a few days to help the old gentleman out.
Yes, watching that it seems like every lawyer in the B/CS aggyland are in bed together on this one, he needs outside help.
Seems like some generous surly law dogs could take time out from posting a few days to help the old gentleman out.

7 minutes ago, ousux said:

Yes, watching that it seems like every lawyer in the B/CS aggyland are in bed together on this one, he needs outside help.Yes, watching that it seems like every lawyer in the B/CS aggyland are in bed together on this one, he needs outside help.

Aggies are into tradition. There's a long, horrifying history of carpetbaggers moving against the deeds of black people. In the Deep South, many black families didn't acquire titles to lands they occupied after the Civil War. These carpetbaggers steal their land to this day.

Fuck College Station. Fuck the carpetbaggers bending the law until it becomes injustice.

The man in the video doesn't deserve the stress and conflict being forced upon him. I'd love to see a team of Surly lawyers take his case pro bono and put the pressure on the developers. I'm generous with other persons' time that way.

And no, I'm not an attorney. I've come to realize that thing that I am.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

Its that time of year again, a glorious time....

Roller Coaster Going Up GIF - Roller Coaster Going Up ...

Fresh off of a 42 pt demolition of traditional cfb powerhouse New Mexico (2-10 last year), bedazzled overalls all over the CSB metroplex are battling to keep erections in check, as its getting harder and harder to find a loss on the schedule. 

image.thumb.png.1bf401e819aa1a91e514431c9ac72279.png

2-10 last year doesn't even put New Mexico into perspective. 

2-10, 3-9, 2-5, 2-10, 3-9, 3-9 in the last 6 years. They are fucking awful. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

2-10 last year doesn't even put New Mexico into perspective. 

2-10, 3-9, 2-5, 2-10, 3-9, 3-9 in the last 6 years. They are fucking awful. 

I live in ABQ. They’re atrocious.

Last year they played 11 FBS teams. They went 1-10 and scored 10.5 points per game. Only one of those teams was P5 (LSU). They lost 38-0. They were also shut out by Colorado St and scored 3 against Air Force.

Oh, and their OC was…Derek Warehime. (Nice hire, Tom.)

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I live in ABQ. They’re atrocious.

Last year they played 11 FBS teams. They went 1-10 and scored 10.5 points per game. Only one of those teams were P5 (LSU). They lost 38-0. They were also shut out by Colorado St and scored 3 against Air Force. 

15 wins in 6 years and looking at their schedules like 40% of those wins were against FCS teams. 

They are truly awful.

My dad lived in Albuquerque for about 15 years. Said only thing good about the program is they could steal cars and sell weed. So kind of like aggy. 

I love ABQ. Mom lives there. For an older lady, she has season tickets for the Isotopes (AAA baseball).

She still roots for and goes to watch the Lobo’s in basketball, but football has been rough on her the last few decades, even though she has preferred parking. Just saying! She’ll only attend 2-3 home games, post September, as it’s too hot for her.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

I love ABQ. Mom lives there. For an older lady, she has season tickets for the Isotopes (AAA baseball).

She still roots for and goes to watch the Lobo’s in basketball, but football has been rough on her the last few decades, even though she has preferred parking. Just saying! She’ll only attend 2-3 home games, post September, as it’s too hot for her.

Hook’em!!!

image.png.f3bf73ccfa1f0597c911eb100198a42a.png

3 hours ago, speed817 said:

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Paywall?

2 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

read it in incognito mode

alternatively, hit ctrl-a, ctrl-c as soon as the page loads but before the paywall appears to copy the entire article's text, then paste it into wordpad.

Much easier to go to archive.ph and copy/paste the URL of the story into it to pull up the archived version of the article.

https://archive.ph/UBELv

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1