Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 minutes ago, nnm said:

They’re going to go all in on Dabo. He’s stale at Clemson. They’re going to pay some ungodly amount, have it all sewed up before they can Fisher. Dabo’s schtik is tailor-made for CS. 

That would be a challenging fundraising effort. Fool me once yada yada

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

surl malfunction not letting me add text to above post.....

re: above quote

i don't remember the looch article re: the extension, but what the ever lovingfuck was he talking about a "battlecry"????

we've always wanted the hobbit at pyle

looking at the date of the looch article, we were still making fun of aggy for ducking wake forest

15 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Bisontis is even worse. This was his PFF grade last week and he wasn't much better this week. The fact Bisontis is getting reps says a lot about their OL talent level because he should be playing at a JUCO. 

you don't even have to risk the box

put your fastest defender next to whoever is assigned to bisontits and pick your path

hobbit won't let petrino run screens, misdirection, or anything that requires "execution"

7 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

I saw both Regis and Nolan go down last night to injury. Any idea how bad? 

They lose those two, now you not only are two of the top guys out but the advantage of them rotating in fresh top-end dudes is now gone. If aggy can’t get pressure, their bad secondary is about to get abused like a sheep stuck in a fence behind the Dixie Chicken…. 

Is that bad?

35 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

you don't even have to risk the box

put your fastest defender next to whoever is assigned to bisontits and pick your path

hobbit won't let petrino run screens, misdirection, or anything that requires "execution"

Is that bad?

Billy looks really defeated here, because he knows his grift is over. No way he can make any propaganda out of this now. 
It won't matter in the long run. Off-season comes and the hope builds up yet again, rinse and repeat. All he has to do is gently lead his aggy faithful into thinking there is still hope and the rollercoaster begins the slow upward climb.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ousux said:

It won't matter in the long run. Off-season comes and the hope builds up yet again, rinse and repeat. All he has to do is gently lead his aggy faithful into thinking there is still hope and the rollercoaster begins the slow upward climb.

Yeah, with those damn sips joining the conference, there is NO WAY the sunshine pumping won't be in overdrive next summer.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, F250 said:

It's such an odd predicament. Do they spend another $100m on another Jimbo type hire, someone like Malzahn? Or just continue down the path of insanity and offer Kirby $250m?

It seems the only way out for them is to sit on Jimbo for a couple more years and replace him with a G5 headcoach or P5 coordinator at a standard new P5 HC rate. This is the only way they reset things.

traylor

born in gilmer

pay him per win

and hand out bags for wins

no upfront bags

embrace the weirdness

make prospects swim in it

only sign people that want to be there

announce a 5-year plan

fire looch - reset the ministry of information

3 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Say what you want about the rant but they can throw some pretty mean dunks on the Ags and it is good for a laugh...

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/getting-beat-by-tennessee-and-having-your-male-cheerleaders-dancing-to-taylor-swift/110338979/

that's kermit-pure

pig on the 3rd post with a great question: why the fuck do they have bartender rags?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

traylor

born in gilmer

pay him per win

and hand out bags for wins

no upfront bags

embrace the weirdness

make prospects swim in it

only sign people that want to be there

announce a 5-year plan

I think he would definitely be a good fit and slap the nonsense out of their program. I'd prefer they hire aggy chad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vermin said:

"You're gonna lose some when you go on the road in this league. It's gonna happen."

When is it not gonna happen for aggy, Billy? It's been two straight years of road losses.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

They can't fire looch. He has photos of the aggy higher ups having sex with human females. 

23 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

that's kermit-pure

pig on the 3rd post with a great question: why the fuck do they have bartender rags?

To wipe the jizz off their faces.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vermin said:

Yep. Billy is definitely attempting to muster the troops to mutiny against Jimbo. Again, huge ask of the people who actually support the program financially. I agree with the aggy poster that they’ll fire him right after he loses to us next year (if he does). 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Billy looks really defeated here, because he knows his grift is over. No way he can make any propaganda out of this now. 

Dude, the aggy fanbase is a rube's rube.  They'll buy any fucking football fantasy you can sell them.  He'll be fine.  aggy is the grift that keeps on giving.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Yep. Billy is definitely attempting to muster the troops to mutiny against Jimbo. Again, huge ask of the people who actually support the program financially. I agree with the aggy poster that they’ll fire him right after he loses to us next year (if he does). 

But if he somehow is still around and does beat us, he will get a 10 year extension.

Edited by Steamboat1874

10 hours ago, TexasMan said:

he's been doing this for twenty six years.

he absolutely isn't going away and going to stop doing what he does, come on.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Dude, the aggy fanbase is a rube's rube.  They'll buy any fucking football fantasy you can sell them.  He'll be fine.  aggy is the grift that keeps on giving.

This is usually true but Texas bitch slapping their idol in Tuscaloosa while becoming a legitimate contender for the playoffs along with all the Texas is back press coverage has shook their faith.

I was talking with an aggy yesterday and they were in a place of fear. The one comment they made that stood out was "The timing is so bad. The Jimbo contract was a terrible decision and Texas and Oklahoma will be showing up next year with Alabama and LSU declining."

They know they are fucked and this is all they see when they look in the direction of Austin.

terry-tate-office-linebacker.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

What makes this even funnier is that these dorks are doing their mating call to a Taylor Swift song. 

"A lot of people ask me what I'm going to do after I graduate the best college in the land and join the ranks of the Association of Former Students?  But honestly, right now...I'm just living for the day.  Would I be happier if we were going to win the SEC?  Probably.  But would I be this happy if I wasn't one of Taylor Swift's backup dancers, completely unbeknown to her?  Doubt it.  Whoop!"  

• Hook 'Em 1