• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 11/12/2023 at 3:56 PM, chainsaw said:

Calling my shot here: Aggy is not going to pay him what they bargained for and rely on the Mike Leach (RIP) precedent to fuck him over. That will cause coaches to boycott the job until Fisher and Aggy settle for pennies on the dollar, but they'll never land a decent coach ever again.

welp, sand aggy fired pirate for cause

aggy are not disputing the payouts privately or in the media

aggy are out of control and give zero fucks

no one is going to reign them in

• Rage+1 2

17 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Aggy has been really careful with its words. Granted I haven't pored over every media communique but the few I've seen had a lot of weasel words that didn't fully acknowledge the validity of the entire $76M.

I also think they're deluded enough to think Jimbo could be fired for cause. Maybe he missed a TPS report or two.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

They're not publicly disputing anything. You can bet your boots those bunch of underhanded, crooked fuckwads are burning the midnight oil trying to find a way to hold on to their precious cash, reputation and mottos be damned.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, F250 said:

An aggy told me "a hall of champions doesn't necessarily mean championship trophies. It's about the spirit and tradition of champions."

They look at shit that is unrelated to champions.

Everything is a tradition there, even things they don’t do.  
Built an albatross to celebrate the tradition of creating traditions of the imagination.  Fucking nut jobs

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

https://omny.fm/shows/mcelroy-and-cubelic-in-the-morning/billy-liucci-executive-editor-of-tex-ags-tells-mce

So McElroy states A&M is and has been 2nd fiddle to UT and Looch's retort is to ask if Auburn is 2nd to Alabama.......

dumb-and-dumber-uh(1).gif.b32cea9371c218a24c83440bf1c8e9a5.gif

Oh yeah, will is Oklahoma State second fiddle to Oklahoma?? Check mate, atheists.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

They're not publicly disputing anything. You can bet your boots those bunch of underhanded, crooked fuckwads are burning the midnight oil trying to find a way to hold on to their precious cash, reputation and mottos be damned.

I don't see them risking getting a bad reputation with coaches and agents. It's not like they don't have the money. 

8 hours ago, F250 said:

An aggy told me "a hall of champions doesn't necessarily mean championship trophies. It's about the spirit and tradition of champions."

They look at shit that is unrelated to champions.

I have a friend that collects vintage Texas sports memorabilia. He got a call, several years ago, from a friend at Bellmont. Texas was running out of room and throwing away a bunch of conference and national championship trophies and cups from long ago, in no -revenue sports (track, etc). He drove to Austin and intercepted before they got to the dumpster. 

Clearly, this is only a Texas problem. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

https://omny.fm/shows/mcelroy-and-cubelic-in-the-morning/billy-liucci-executive-editor-of-tex-ags-tells-mce

So McElroy states A&M is and has been 2nd fiddle to UT and Looch's retort is to ask if Auburn is 2nd to Alabama.......

Looch is already propagandizing for the athletic department . When the big dogs reject their overtures and they hire Traylor, he has already greased the skids for that so the alumni won't feel let down 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Where can I fast forward to hear that part? Don’t want to listen to too much of Looch

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Now that he's got a lot of money and time on his hands , I predict Jimbo is going to get sleeved out in ink, get a shit-ton of bling, start wearing his hat backwards and start a father/son rap duo with Lil Fish

download (2).jpeg

Is that Jimbo's son's rap name or what Jimbo calls his penis?

34 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Check who posted that.

Bo Nix has been pretty spectacular since he got to Oregon with Lanning.

He’s also one of the oldest QBs in the country, behind Penix. He has a lot of experience under his belt.  I think he holds the NCAA record now for games started by a QB (surpassed Colt a couple weeks ago)

13 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Now that he's got a lot of money and time on his hands , I predict Jimbo is going to get sleeved out in ink, get a shit-ton of bling, start wearing his hat backwards and start a father/son rap duo with Lil Fish

download (2).jpeg

Well, at least we know who broke into the Colorado locker room at the Rose Bowl.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1