• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

13 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

1,2,3,4! Fuck aggy and their corps!

Corps Trip march-in held through downtown Fort Worth before Texas A&M  football game

No thanks on the offer even the lass on the left. Clearly her life priorities are way off kilt to be fraternizing with the freakshow.

On a positive note at least the absolute freakazoid wearing the mask literally looks zombified so totally on brand there too.

3 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Hey, if that's how you roll....

Got beaten to the punch....

20 hours ago, chainsaw said:

only thing i could find applies to construction contracts and goes out of its way to exclude employment contracts.

Not sure what you’re looking at. It’s certain contracts for goods or services. While it’s not limited to just construction contracts, one of the exceptions for the types of recoverable damages is specific to construction contracts. Chapter 271, Subchapter I of the Local Government Code. 

Do you ever give in to the urge to tell them just how delusional and full of shit they are?
I wouldn't be able to resist.

On a few things I do. It’s entertainment and he is my closest relative as we grow old. I’ve been making Aggie jokes at him since high school.

I remember when they removed the requirement to be in the Corps, and they finally opened a women’s dorm in the early 70’s. They resisted women coming in more than desegregation in the 60’a.

Is the Corps still affiliated with the Army as an official ROTC program or is it now just bullshit soldier dress up shit?

1 hour ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:
1,2,3,4! Fuck aggy and their corps!
614fbb812d482.image.jpg?resize=750%2C500

Every time I see pics of corp turds I'm more convinced there's some kind of lab breeding program down in collie station. They look the same as they did 20, 30, 40, probably 84 years ago.

There is. They fucking kill beagles. Another horrid part of that institution. 

10 minutes ago, Gen. Applewhite said:

Not sure what you’re looking at. It’s certain contracts for goods or services. While it’s not limited to just construction contracts, one of the exceptions for the types of recoverable damages is specific to construction contracts. Chapter 271, Subchapter I of the Local Government Code. 

But that statutory waiver of immunity doesn’t apply to units of the state, including state universities, so it’s a moo point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

A small minority of the Corps members are in ROTC. Not just Army, but Navy and Air Force as well.

My aggy nephew was in the Corpse and just graduated in the spring - he "signed his papers" his sophomore year with the Army and got money from them and a few weeks of Army training during the next 3 years and is actually in whatever they call officer training basic right now.  We attended his graduation and there were probably 200 others graduating that were headed off to the various military branches.  (Not sure how many were actually in the Corpse and he said it was a smallish % (20%?) of those in the Corpse that actually joined the military.) 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Gen. Applewhite said:

It wasn't in the Local Government Code (A&M isn't a local government)

I have friends who are ancillary CFB fans and call me when something big happens.  They ask me, “Just tell me what to think.”
Two guys said today, “Coach Prime to Aggy!  What do you think!?”
I told them Aggies are racists with little man syndrome and sent them some Yell Leader vids.  Always awesome to open a person’s eyes.
ETA
I covered the nut-grabbing and jizz jars too of course.

I’ve got a buddy from bama asking some stuff about them before the game this season. I just forwarded him the aggypedia link.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Pancho said:

You make commercials letting people know you’re not weird, yet you put up billboards in every SEC town saying they’ve been “annexed by aggie nation.” Yet that’s not weird or cult-like behavior. No sir, not in any way. It’s just “spirit.”

Heh.  Though your point remains. 

6 hours ago, Grimas said:

My aggy nephew was in the Corpse and just graduated in the spring - he "signed his papers" his sophomore year with the Army and got money from them and a few weeks of Army training during the next 3 years and is actually in whatever they call officer training basic right now.  We attended his graduation and there were probably 200 others graduating that were headed off to the various military branches.  (Not sure how many were actually in the Corpse and he said it was a smallish % (20%?) of those in the Corpse that actually joined the military.) 

I had to give you some rep, not for your story about your Corps Turd nephew, but for the fact that I’ve admired them titties in your avatar for a long time, but have failed to acknowledge them until now.

Hall Of Fame Game Nfl GIF

Edited by Victor Lazlo
Idoit spell check
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Today’s Dallas Morning News appears to be trying to stir the hornets’ nest.

IMG_0189.thumb.jpeg.737222ec2fe49d1cc25ce397b2a2f3e4.jpeg

Not just on the front of the Sports section, but in the banner above the paper’s name on the front page!

🐝 🐝 🐝 

🐝 🐝 🐝 

🐝 🐝 🐝 

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

I weirdly believe Kiffin would want to go there. I think he hated Jimbo, not really A&M. Would probably think that he could go there and show Jimbo up with all the money and croots he would be able to get.

He'd be a good hire, but they probably view him as beneath them. Or feel like he's not gonna mesh well with their "culture", which is probably true. They'd rather hire a loser that puts up with their dumb shit than hire a winner who won't participate in it.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 1