Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, BigHornedLurker said:

And aggys potential new hot coach loses to 2-7 Virginia 

Imagine blowing 150M to hire someone to loses to a 2-7 team 

He's already gameplanning for the ags opener against Southwest Northern Delaware Tech next fall, ya stooped sip. Big game. He can't be worrying about Virginia.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

So I took 5 minutes to research this list of juggernauts the mighty aggy squad has vanquished during their unchecked reign of terror on the various other football programs from the Lone Star state:

SMU, SHSU, Rice, SHSU, SMU, UTEP, Lamar, Rice, SMU, PVAMU, UTSA, TX St, Lamar, UTSA, PVAMU, SHSU, ACU

Edit- just saw @Carl Spackler post, juggernaut is truly the only fitting description 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

So I took 5 minutes to research this list of juggernauts the mighty aggy squad has vanquished during their unchecked reign of terror on the various other football programs from the Lone Star state:

SMU, SHSU, Rice, SHSU, SMU, UTEP, Lamar, Rice, SMU, PVAMU, UTSA, TX St, Lamar, UTSA, PVAMU, SHSU, ACU

Wow, they've absolutely owned the 3 largest cities in Texas over the past 10 years.

I mean to put it perspective, Texas hasn't beaten SMU since 1995!

Spoiler

Note:  Texas hasn't played SMU since 1995

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Edit- just saw @Carl Spackler post, juggernaut is truly the only fitting description 

So 9 of the 17 (txst wasnt an fbs program at the time?) were FCS schools?

bwahahahahahhababahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

i believe we have only scheduled 4 fcs schools, ever, in our history. The last one was only because of a hurricane backout

• Like 3