Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

How does Bjork keep his job beyond Monday?

How did he survive long enough to be the one to fire Jimbo? The real answer is it wasn't Bjork who hired Jimbo or wanted to give him an absurd extension. I think that shit about Stoops is fanfic, but who knows with aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

He gets the job because the players and recruits like him. Fuck the noise about him knowing how to coach. 

They look at Robinson as being the savior for their top level recruits and that’s it. There were several reports of aggy telling candidates they had to keep Robinson on staff.

That's a massive risk to hire a coach because players and recruits want you to. I mean, I'm here for it. I think he also gets the job because aggy knows he won't tell them no. Seems to me they must've heard no by a lot of other options. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 4

That's a massive risk to hire a coach because players and recruits want you to. I mean, I'm here for it. I think he also gets the job because aggy knows he won't tell them no. Seems to me they must've heard no by a lot of other options. 
Didn't Bjork basically insinuate they were going big splash for the next aggy coach? The lulz are too much for me, bedtime.
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Updawg said:

I hope E Robinson has a good agent. He’s gonna cost a lot more now

This.  I mean seriously.  Any legit big  coaching candidate is now thinking of aggy as an even bigger bunch of amateur clowns as they may have thought of them previously.  If the rumors are true about Robinson, he’s developed some leverage.  Aggy will pay out of proportion for him and end up with 7-5, 6-6 guy.  To my conservator joke above, aggy is Britney Spears making Tik Tok dance videos with knives.

Edited by 89Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 89Horn said:

This.  I mean seriously.  Any legit big  coaching candidate is now thinking of aggy as an even bigger bunch of amateur clowns as they may have thought of them previously.  If the rumors are true about Robinson, he’s developed some leverage.  Aggy will pay out of proportion for him and end up with 7-5, 6-5 guy.  To my conservator joke above, aggy is Britney Spears making Tik Tok dance videos with knives.

He has no leverage. There isn't a school that would hire him as their head coach. He would jump on $6-7 mil with some incentives.

• Hook 'Em 1