• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

5 minutes ago, speed817 said:

Can someone summarize what has happened since midnight last night????

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

Rollercoaster launched off the rails.

Even better is that it decoupled the cars in mid-air so that the fanbase had difficulty figuring out exactly where to place anger/blame. It was a little like a fireworks show and not knowing where to look for the most entertainment.

• Like 2

The real question:  Which is more aggy?  

Hiring a black, liberal journalist to run your school’s journalism program and then unhiring her (after you pay her a million bucks) before she starts because she’s black and liberal?

or …

Sort of almost hiring Mike Stoops as your “splash” Jimbo replacement?

Both are stunningly impressive.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1

Fake aggy smoke - Kiffin, Day, Lanning (that's what I followed from Friday afternoon)

Real aggy smoke - M Stoops, the DL coach that the players all seem to like, they think he's a righteous dude. 

Them just thinking about Texas in the same conference and we get this. I'm grateful. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I can’t keep up. Has it come out that Stoops signed a contract already and now aggy is paying his buyout along with Jimbo’s? That would be the most aggy like thing aggy could do.

And completely within the realm of possibility with those idiots.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Why the fuck would Mark Stoops go to Aggy?  He makes $9M to go 7-5 every year and they’re fine with that.

Also, Lexington is nice.

A handful of some of the best whiskey distilleries in the country within a short drive. I’d never leave for a cesspool like A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Why the fuck would Mark Stoops go to Aggy?  He makes $9M to go 7-5 every year and they’re fine with that.

Also, Lexington is nice.

1 minute ago, Constant said:

A handful of some of the best whiskey distilleries in the country within a short drive. I’d never leave for a cesspool like A&M. 

Y’all hush. 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

They were kind of taken by surprise in a bad way. Not that Stoops is a bad coach. Hes not. The way aggy dealt with him is humiliating. Take my source for what he’s worth but he does have a lot of influential friends. 

Above all, aggy seeks validation. They didn’t think Stoops was a bad hire, they could not stand that everyone was laughing at them. They have no ability to feel shame on their own. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tex Pete said:

Above all, aggy seeks validation. They didn’t think Stoops was a bad hire, they could not stand that everyone was laughing at them. They have no ability to feel shame on their own. 

All things being equal if they don’t pull in a Fisch or Elko or Traylor…Stoops will seem like a slam dunk hire. It’s a mess. Plus, like I said, the way Stoops was treated…yuck. And now it’s all awkward over at Kentucky. Huge pile of poo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TexasMan said:

NSIAP 

Like I said, my UT BMD guy hangs with a lot of their BMD guys. The fact the A&M FO/AD thought that they could hoodwink their biggest money donors is….nuts. Bjork I think will be let go. It’s that bad. Think from the perspective of the checks these guys are wiring. To Sumlin and now Jimbo and they were led to believe they were getting a guy they wanted and then…finding out on GD on ESPN it was all bullshit. I don’t see how Bjork keeps his job that’s how pissed they are. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2