Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Dead solid accurate.

Here’s some horrifying news for Aggy: based on the writing on the wall and the changing landscape of CFB, in a few years they’ll be looking back on the Jimbo era as their last “golden age.” Things will never be as good for them again and they were the day before they fired Jimbo.

Had they just stayed the course with Jimbo, they would have been at least a competitive team. But true to form, they overreacted and over corrected at the mere contact of our shadow approaching the SEC doorpost. They have hastened their own demise by 2 years and have taken a wet soggy shit in the middle of the living room rug. One often meets their fate on the road they take to avoid it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Prepare your anus 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Amen, I grew up in the Cypress area. Lousy with aggy. Left for Austin when I was 18, never to move back. Dallas folks don't live amongst a bunch of aggy and don't get the hate.
Fort Worth and Dallas have more and more aggy choosing to go north instead of south in recent years, but we still have far more BloU people who got lost on their way out of the fairgrounds and never left.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Ruh roh, DFigs is onto our #paidactors PR stunt.  Zero doubt this racist clown has a burner account spreading Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

I’d be willing to bet that racist piece of shit Daniel Joseph Figurelli’s parents entered the world from the same whore’s vagina. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kwix said:

So how long before someone files a missing persons report for Klein? It's been 11 days and I still do see any mention of him on their website. Moffitt has been on there for days 

They got a commit from some 3 star that Optimus Klein recruited.  All his social media is still KSU though, guess he's not TOO into the whole cult thing.

• Like 1

Spent 10 hours on the road in a cargo van thought for sure by now these idiots would have posted at least one new member on their 2024 coaching staff site of immense loneliness but nope.

These absolute bozorons are actually going to make it to Wednesday with the OC in limbo and no DC aren't they?

200w(1).gif.fbad48b1faaf47940894d741af44a4e1.gif

Edited by Pimphand
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Spent 10 hours on the road in a cargo van thought for sure by now these idiots would have posted at least one new member on their 2024 coaching staff site of immense loneliness but nope.

These absolute bozorons are actually going to make it to Wednesday with the OC in limbo and no DC aren't they?

200w(1).gif.fbad48b1faaf47940894d741af44a4e1.gif

They have a game in 9 days, with Christmas in the middle. I am guessing they've decided to go with whomever they already have, ain't no way to get new people in for all that. It's gonna be like when we had 6 total offensive linemen, that didn't go so well.

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Had they just stayed the course with Jimbo, they would have been at least a competitive team. But true to form, they overreacted and over corrected at the mere contact of our shadow approaching the SEC doorpost. They have hastened their own demise by 2 years and have taken a wet soggy shit in the middle of the living room rug. One often meets their fate on the road they take to avoid it.

But that ties all the rest of the shit in their living room together.

They have a game in 9 days, with Christmas in the middle. I am guessing they've decided to go with whomever they already have, ain't no way to get new people in for all that. It's gonna be like when we had 6 total offensive linemen, that didn't go so well.
This is literally the only reason I'll watch that shitty bowl game. I want to see aggy get Gundy'd, and I have little doubt that's exactly what will happen.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, Thetexashammer said:

This is literally the only reason I'll watch that shitty bowl game. I want to see aggy get Gundy'd, and I have little doubt that's exactly what will happen.

Nope, they’ll give 110% for their interim HC and all transfer to Syracuse after the game. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I’m thinking Aggie is the rug, now adorned with wet soggy shit.
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

16 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Ruh roh, DFigs is onto our #paidactors PR stunt.  Zero doubt this racist clown has a burner account spreading Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

I doubt I would ever have a kid stupid enough to fall in love with aggy, but I laugh even imagining a scenario where he suggests I wear aggy gear. I'd laugh in his face and tell him to start mowing yards, because 4 years in the station wont be cheap by the time he gets there and they are paying off 4 coaches simultaneously. Jimbo's enthusiastic cuckoldry appears to have infected the entire fanbase. 

• Hook 'Em 4

28 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I doubt I would ever have a kid stupid enough to fall in love with aggy, but I laugh even imagining a scenario where he suggests I wear aggy gear. I'd laugh in his face and tell him to start mowing yards, because 4 years in the station wont be cheap by the time he gets there and they are paying off 4 coaches simultaneously. Jimbo's enthusiastic cuckoldry appears to have infected the entire fanbase. 

Doing a q&d search, looks like their athletic fee is $350 each, times 77k means the students are paying Jimbo's $26 million 2024 buyout, with about tree fiddy left over for gas.

• Rage+1 1

11 hours ago, Blotto said:

It will be fucking hilarious if he just pretends he's not employed by A&M the entire time he is employed by A&M. Just walking around in regular clothes, no maroon. 

I remember Kingsbury refusing to wear maroon which irritated the cult.

43 minutes ago, n64ra said:

Only one week to Christmas! Here's a suggestion for that special someone in your life: Standing Ready: The Golden Era of Texas Aggie Football and the Beginning of the 12th Man Tradition published by Texas A&M Press. Tough to have the golden era be so long ago.

So basically the L Ron Hubbard of aggy (🤣 ratings are mine):

John A. Adams Jr. ’73 is the author of Over There in the Air: The Fightin’ Texas Aggies in World War I, 1917–1918🤣🤣🤣🤣; Murder and Intrigue on the Mexican Border: Governor Colquitt, President Wilson, and the Vergara Affair😵‍💫🙄😵‍💫; The Fightin’ Texas Aggie Defenders of Bataan and Corregidor🫤🤪🤣🤣; Texas Aggies Go to War; Keepers of the Spirit: The Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M University, 1876–2001🤣😂🤑🙃and other titles.

Step 1 - write science fiction

Step 2 - cult created

Step 3 - Profit!!!🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, nnm said:

That commercial is disturbing. The dancing is probably the most physical activity that actress has had in decades. Her FUPA is off the charts. 

See that arm action?

I bet she has a decent hj game.

You also know she has an oral affliction so ..... yeah.

All else fails, just hit it from behind

.Fail Comedy Central GIF by Inside Amy Schumer

• Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1