• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Here I thought the ags needed to do something stupid it has been a while.... NSIAP

image.thumb.png.eb13bb315d4cb8d5207d6fe6f8f4b611.png

I guess when you can't win your conference except for once 26 years ago you have to build a statue to your stupid milkmen cheerleader.....

Well now when they go out hunting for sheep they can play this song in their head and dream of doing yells

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Is your pussy still hurt because you were being a bitch before the Sugar Bowl? That’s a “you” problem. 

I had the best time of my life at the Sugar Bowl, so I have no idea what you're talking about.  I mean.. 

20240104_113328.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 2

I had the best time of my life at the Sugar Bowl, so I have no idea what you're talking about.  I mean.. 
20240104_113328.thumb.jpg.5cf529cc3bbd1fe054831bed1170c93c.jpg
Should have been PI, easy call.

DB makes a great play, but I still think AD wins that battle if he isn't touched.
  • Rage+1 1

All due respect to Del Conte's staff, who are the best in the business.  Who the fuck drew up that graphic of the Caribbean to make it look like a well-known, tiny-dicked political figure was being sucked off by his own silhouette just off the tiny tip of South Florida?  I promise you that's an inside joke in Belmont.  That's not how any of this Cuba works!  /noCR

Edited by YGIFS

that he subconsciously chose to type "all-in on homosexual" instead of "all-in on homosexuality"  OMFG.  I know we have a lot of posters who basically share the same value system as Aggies (or lack thereof), besides sports affiliation so I don't want to get too many folks butt-hurt.  But come the fuck on, that's just gold-plated showbiz right there, that's what that is.  

2 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.13ec106ca8d6c62239b61a39b8f42706.jpeg

Texas AD punks aggy as Little Brother!  Awww that maroon speck on the map is so cute!

This map was made by someone who has obviously never stepped foot in the state of Tennessee.

Even Vanderbilt students who were born and raised in the state of Tennessee pull for the Vols.

At least in football (baseball may be a different story), there is 0% of the state that pulls for the Commodores.

• Hook 'Em 1

Well kudos to you fancy-boy for breaking down the granularity of intra-state collegiate baseball in a state nobody gives a shit about while I'm still trying to figure out why it looks like two dick-tips docking in the Gulf of Mexico.  

La-de-fucking-da, college boy! 

10 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Well kudos to you fancy-boy for breaking down the granularity of intra-state collegiate baseball in a state nobody gives a shit about while I'm still trying to figure out why it looks like two dick-tips docking in the Gulf of Mexico.  

silicon-valley.gif

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

All due respect to Del Conte's staff, who are the best in the business.  Who the fuck drew up that graphic of the Caribbean to make it look like a well-known, tiny-dicked political figure was being sucked off by his own silhouette just off the tiny tip of South Florida?  I promise you that's an inside joke in Belmont.  That's not how any of this Cuba works!  /noCR

What in the CR are you talking about?  I really strained to see what in the world you were complaining about and it’s not there. Don’t assume a hit job around every corner. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Wtf are you blabbering about?

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I dunno, it's just weird the way they put Cuba where it is and they gave it that generous proportion.  Guess you could say that about all the Aggies in my life.  Stinks like hell, but I'll sure miss her...

Well they definitely omitted Isla de Juventud

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

This map was made by someone who has obviously never stepped foot in the state of Tennessee.

Even Vanderbilt students who were born and raised in the state of Tennessee pull for the Vols.

At least in football (baseball may be a different story), there is 0% of the state that pulls for the Commodores.

It would literally be like splitting Texas between UT and SMU.

• Hook 'Em 1

My Dad is a friend, and goes to church with, George Hargett. Not only is he an aggy, but he almost derailed the Longhorns’ dreams of 1963.
It’s a small world and we’re all just in it. Hargett was the main RB for the Aggies in the early ‘60s.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, statsman said:

You need to tell him, that on his deathbed, Bill Little signed a statement that the Ags’ really did intercept the ball inbounds and that Bellmont has that document locked in a safe. 

That Bill Little statement would be five pages long.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

20 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas will create a separate Network called the Longhorn Network for all past content 

All future broadcasts will be on SEC Network & ESPN 

Texas Communication students will produce all home games on SEC Network & ESPN .

Ugh.....I have my concerns about this.

Texas will create a separate Network called the Longhorn Network for all past content 

Texas Communication students will produce all home games on SEC Network & ESPN .

These are his three concerns, dude.  

Those students turn out quality production content.  My only legit worry is just access and budget.  We're all gonna play at roughly the same times on baseball weekends.  8 series.  How do you program that on just 2 channels in the SEC?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

They sell this at Target now?

giphy.gif

VFYJXIuuFl6pO.webp

Our local CVS has all this stuff on the same isle and next to the walking canes, braces, bed pans and such. I'm not sure which marketing research said they should go together. 

36 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

Our local CVS has all this stuff on the same isle and next to the walking canes, braces, bed pans and such. I'm not sure which marketing research said they should go together. 

Well foo, I just missed those doodads while purchasing this item at our CVS on Parmer. 

06218D41-0661-49A6-A39E-E487CC10B124.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Totally fitting that they went to an overrated, overpriced style over substance restaurant for his birthday. 

https://www.dmagazine.com/publications/d-magazine/2022/july/the-mexican-review-design-district/

The salsa tastes like lime, Parmesan, and Windex.

The old dude Gus Portokalos from My Big Fat Greek Wedding would be all over that shit.

• Haha 1