• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

From the bathroom, Corn Nation has thoughts.  Maybe better suited for the Nebraska thread.  Feel free to move if deemed appropriate.

I too do my best podcasts sitting on the terlet/office.

Sometimes I sit and think and sometimes I just sit.

Hook’em!!!

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Is this the same chick who claimed aggy had more money than Texas and claimed they were also the flagship university in Texas?  That aggy education is shining through. 

I believe so.  She is drunk on the maroon kool-aid.

23 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Saw these on instagram. Some aggy spring break retreat. Dorks! 

The girl in the middle is definitely Beavis’ mom

IMG_9896.jpeg

IMG_9895.jpeg

IMG_9897.jpeg

IMG_9898.jpeg

This reminds me of a time I went to a party in Aggieland at the start of semester.....this freshmen walks up and introduced himself as the number they gave him on his fish camp badge.

• Haha 1

uhhhh

https://footballscoop.com/news/blaise-taylor-arrested-on-first-degree-murder-charge

Blaise Taylor, was arrested Thursday night in Utah on a grand jury indictment with two charges of first-degree murder.

Taylor, 27, was wanted for allegedly poisoning his girlfriend, Jade Benning, and her unborn child. Nashville Police state Benning and her unborn child died as a result of the poisoning. 

Taylor worked for the Tennessee Titans organization several years including during the 2022 season. 

The son of longtime FBS running backs coach Trooper Taylor, Blaise Taylor had agreed to join Texas A&M staff earlier this month. Taylor played at Arkansas State from 2014-17, then spent 2018-19 as a defensive graduate assistant at Duke. He joined the Titans' scouting department in 2019. 
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

20 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Franchione was running a secret newsletter program for donors and taking money on the side as he did it.

Not so secret. aggy was fine with it until they needed to can him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

This reminds me of a time I went to a party in Aggieland at the start of semester.....this freshmen walks up and introduced himself as the number they gave him on his fish camp badge.

#2?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Tennessee has the death penalty and it would not surprise me if he gets it.

Police said Blaise A. Taylor, 27, was arrested by Deputy U.S. Marshals at the request of MNPD in Utah after a grand jury indictment. Taylor is charged with two counts of first-degree murder for the poisoning deaths of Jade Benning on March 6, 2023, her 25th birthday, and the unborn baby which Taylor is alleged to have fathered.

Benning was rushed to Vanderbilt University Medical Center by ambulance on Feb. 25, 2023, after Taylor called 911 at 9:38 p.m. and said Benning appeared to be having an allergic reaction and asked for paramedics. Police said Benning’s condition immediately became critical. Her unborn fetus died on Feb. 27. Police said Benning was not able to be interviewed by detectives before she died.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

59 minutes ago, utee94 said:

We've had our own issues, like an assistant coach who got involved with a chubby trainer, Case McCoy's video escapades, and of course Ol Freak Nasty.

But at least none of them were murderers.

We don’t always have to go through self-reflection. What you posted were reaches by comparison to damn near anything mentioned about ATM. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What you posted were reaches by comparison to damn near anything mentioned about ATM. 

Agree 100%.  If you couldn't tell by the wording, I was just having some fun.  I think it's okay to poke fun at our own program.  I don't take myself or UT sports overly seriously.  It's entertainment-- it's supposed to be fun.

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

We don’t always have to go through self-reflection. 

But I disagree with this 100%.  The capability for self-reflection is one of the prime differentiators between Longhorns, and ags.  It's a tremendous weakness for them, that they take themselves far too seriously, and are completely incapable of self-reflection.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Agree 100%.  If you couldn't tell by the wording, I was just having some fun.  I think it's okay to poke fun at our own program.  I don't take myself or UT sports overly seriously.  It's entertainment-- it's supposed to be fun.

But I disagree with this 100%.  The capability for self-reflection is one of the prime differentiators between Longhorns, and ags.  It's a tremendous weakness for them, that they take themselves far too seriously, and are completely incapable of self-reflection.

Self reflection turns into self loathing and is a constant, tedious issue on this board, this discussion included. We’re all well aware of the shortcomings of Texas. This isn’t that thread. An assistant coach sleeping with a trainer is a horrible equivocation for numerous coaches at ATM who have run the spectrum from damned near slave trading to killing players to being fired for flagrantly racist shit to IRS scams to punching an opposing aging coach with MS in the aftermath of a game. It’s absurd. 

You also cited a player issue that one time. I didn’t even mention players in the litany of shit that runs through ATM. That’s a non sequitur and a reach.

I was going for a fun recounting, on the ATM thread, of the many terrible hires they’ve had without having to see it lawyered up with the “well, ackshually, we also did blah blah blah”. 

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

Self reflection turns into self loathing and is a constant, tedious issue on this board, this discussion included. We’re all well aware of the shortcomings of Texas. This isn’t that thread. An assistant coach sleeping with a trainer is a horrible equivocation for numerous coaches at ATM who have run the spectrum from damned near slave trading to killing players to being fired for flagrantly racist shit to IRS scams to punching an opposing aging coach with MS in the aftermath of a game. It’s absurd. 

You also cited a player issue that one time. I didn’t even mention players in the litany of shit that runs through ATM. That’s a non sequitur and a reach.

I was going for a fun recounting, on the ATM thread, of the many terrible hires they’ve had without having to see it lawyered up with the “well, ackshually, we also did blah blah blah”. 

You're obviously a hoot at parties.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

uhhhh

https://footballscoop.com/news/blaise-taylor-arrested-on-first-degree-murder-charge

Blaise Taylor, was arrested Thursday night in Utah on a grand jury indictment with two charges of first-degree murder.

Taylor, 27, was wanted for allegedly poisoning his girlfriend, Jade Benning, and her unborn child. Nashville Police state Benning and her unborn child died as a result of the poisoning. 

Taylor worked for the Tennessee Titans organization several years including during the 2022 season. 

The son of longtime FBS running backs coach Trooper Taylor, Blaise Taylor had agreed to join Texas A&M staff earlier this month. Taylor played at Arkansas State from 2014-17, then spent 2018-19 as a defensive graduate assistant at Duke. He joined the Titans' scouting department in 2019. 

But does he hate tee yew?

45 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Invite me to the next one you throw and I will turn that scene into the fucking Wild Bunch before midnight. 

I’ll be asleep by 9:30, so please wake when the fun starts.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Maybe Sherman was okay, I can’t remember but I respected that guy.

It was fun to point and laugh at sleepy sherm but I’ll admit that he was the only coach I was happy they fired. I truly believe that he was building a solid foundation that could have made aggy a competitive program for years to come. I’m not sure they would have been national title contenders but I suspect they would have won more games than sumlin if they had kept him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

uhhhh

This is really fucked up. Kinda puts the Conor Stallions stuff in perspective. There's cheating and payola, and then there's Sandusky and Blaise Taylor.

7 hours ago, utee94 said:

We've had our own issues, like an assistant coach who got involved with a chubby trainer, Case McCoy's video escapades, and of course Ol Freak Nasty.

Yeah but Stripper with a Monkey is actually cool  

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Sounds like a miserable piece of shit. 

It really is crazy to witness over and over, irrespective of head coach or AD, how cultures at programs will magnetize certain types. ATM seems to draw in, and crave for, terrible humans within their football organization.

Sumlin had the OL coach and others who did the embarrassing shit at the women’s clinic, Sumlin was a hollow boozehound, and I’m sure there were other ne’er do wells on his staffs.  

Maybe Sherman was okay, I can’t remember but I respected that guy.

Franchione was running a secret newsletter program for donors and taking money on the side as he did it.

Dating back to Sherrill, we know there were numerous pieces of shit, including RC Slocum, on his staffs. Some of that shit is comical.

Slocum is celebrated today due to nostalgia, but he was Sherrill’s bagman and ran the fedex program. He was fucking his secretary and had his wife confront him about it on the practice field. His teams were busted cheating multiple times and had tv and bowl bans put on them.

Then you have the dream team of dirtbags under the Fisher regime. That group was historic.

Now The Elk hires guys like Trooper Taylor and his murdering son, the hazing enthusiast for the OL from NW and I am sure others I am forgetting.

It’s not the coach, it’s the org. TAMU football needs a veneer of oily, odiferous filth layered over it or it cannot feel whole. 

To dovetail,…Trooper Tahlor also spent time at Baylor…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, utee94 said:

texas-jeff-banks-monkey-bite-stripper.thumb.webp.f86dd5abedde59a03a98f1aafe96bfeb.webp

seriously you are going to just leave this one out...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

See my post on the football board.  Trooper Taylor was a dirty POS 20 years ago.  When living in Knoxville, I heard stories.  

For those of us not tracking “knoxtnhorn” for his Trooper Taylor insights, can you maybe link us? I can’t see shit.

• Haha 1

"This is really fucked up. Kinda puts the Conor Stallions stuff in perspective. There's cheating and payola, and then there's Sandusky and Blaise Taylor."

Since there is now an opening in collie station on the football staff, I have just two questions for the perfect fit. First, how many hookers are there in the Bryan/Collie Sation area? Secondly, what is Craig James doing these days?

image.png.444957c05fdd0d6f6d50dcf40b69b733.png

9 hours ago, closetojumping said:

For those of us not tracking “knoxtnhorn” for his Trooper Taylor insights, can you maybe link us? I can’t see shit.

Sorry.  Drunk post.  I had a lot of connections to the Vol football team when I lived in Knoxville.  I heard some things.  You know that argument Texas fans used to have where half the fanbase wanted us to cheat/win at all costs and the other wanted to maintain Texas' morality?  At one point, I believe TT was being considered for a job at Texas.  This would have definitely destroyed Texas' morality argument.

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Sorry.  Drunk post.  I had a lot of connections to the Vol football team when I lived in Knoxville.  I heard some things.  You know that argument Texas fans used to have where half the fanbase wanted us to cheat/win at all costs and the other wanted to maintain Texas' morality?  At one point, I believe TT was being considered for a job at Texas.  This would have definitely destroyed Texas' morality argument.

Okay, yeah. You don’t have to pussyfoot around it. Taylor is a known bagman and it ultimately caused his fall from grace at SEC schools in a public manner because of the level of overt corruption he took it to eventually. It’s a worthless skill now. He’s just an old asshat on a staff of asshats. 

• Hook 'Em 3