• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, bigcigar said:

Aggy friend immediately told me aggy would be top 10 to start the season next year. Claimed the win is a sign of a monumental shift in culture.

They’re going to be quite butthurt when they’re looking up at Texas all season next year.

I hope they do, it will make the roller coaster drop that much further.

• Like 1

When we beat OU on a walkoff fieldgoal after pissing away a lead did we claim we won the best game ever played? Hell no- if anything, we were embarrassed we let the Sooners come back and tie it up. This is the fundamental difference between us and aggys. They have no perspective whatsoever. That is why those dumbasses rushed the field on Saturday

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Based on what is out in public now, this is what likely happened:

• Coach O fires Dameyune Craig
  • Aggy runs out of time
  • Refs put one second back on clock
  • Aggy wins a game (with the benefit of multiple close calls)
  • Coach Craig decides to talk shit (straight out of How To Be Aggy 101)
  • Cole N. Fisher (the N is for Nepotism) tries to reel Craig in (undoubtedly so he can brag to Uncle Jimbo about it)
  • LSU Coach Kragthorpe tells Craig to pipe down, get back to his sideline, have some class, etc.
  • Fisher stiff arms Kragthorpe as Fisher is ushering Craig away
  • Unbeknownst to Fisher, Kragthorpe has a neurological pacemaker, which acts up as a result of Fisher's shove
  • Kevin Faulk sees or hears about it and gets pissed
  • Faulk and Fisher thrown down
  • Faulk and Fisher are separated and Fisher goes and tells Uncle Jimbo 
  • Uncle Jimbo denies knowing anything in post-game press conference
  • Aggy Athletic Dept. denies knowing anything about fight, Cole Fisher, Jimbo's family tree, etc. on Sunday
  • Cajuns are riled up
Edited by Jacob McCandles
  • Like 2

According to the graphic last night, there were 4 7OT games before that one. 01 Ark/tenn and 03 ark/ole miss.

I was at that Arky/Ole Miss game. My buddy broke his arm trying to get into the end zone in what I think was the 6th overtime.
It was on a Thursday night, and I told my sister and brother in law (I was watching the aggy/LSU game at their place in Boerne),
“They cancelled classes that following Friday”.
My sister looked at me and said, “No homesick, YOU cancelled classes that following Friday. But you did an awesome job of convincing two of my sorority sisters that classes were cancelled”.
I was supposed to graduate that year, but I absolutely did not.

So let me get this straight.  In aggys greatest game ever, they:

Won first place of the losers in the SEC west. 

Claiming a huge signature win in a game they were favored in, but didn’t beat the Vegas odds. 

Had to score 70+ pts to win against a secsecsec defense  

And because of the greatest game ever, they gained a minor bowl game invite against now, a better opponent.  

Advantage aggy

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Hey Looch! LSU needed TWO G5 and an FCS opponent to get to that 9-3. That's why they're ranked lower. Plus they were only ranked high to give Georgia SOS help in case they lost a 2nd. No team should be ranked in the top 10 after getting shut out at home - even if it was to Bama. Even The Citadel scored points.

26 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Team SEC in full effect.

This is literally the same as someone on this board posting that they're rooting for both ou and wvu to make the playoffs. Can you imagine anyone on this board ever posting that they want that to happen?

What a strange world they must live in where your pride is derived from the success of teams you compete against rather than the success of your own team. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

This is literally the same as someone on this board posting that they're rooting for both ou and wvu to make the playoffs. Can you imagine anyone on this board ever posting that they want that to happen?

What a strange world they must live in where your pride is derived from the success of teams you compete against rather than the success of your own team. 

That is what happens when your team has not a national title in about 80 years. No conference championships in 20 years. And since that time, not even a division title in the Big 12 or SEC. They go from being irrelevant in one conference to irrelevant in another. They embrace mediocrity. 

For the SEC,  Sugar and Citrus are the only bowls that are “contracted”. The SEC literally gets to pick where the rest of thier teams go. UGA is going to the Sugar and either LSU or Florida is going to the Citrus.

Whoever didn’t go to the Citrus out of LSU and Florida will go to the Outback. More or less, aggy will basically tell daddy Sanky where they want to go out of the left over SEC bowls. I’m guessing it will either be Taxslayer vs Iowa or Northwestern or Belk vs Pitt or Georgia Tech

12 hours ago, TexasMan said:

So...in an effort to discredit the poll and its voters, he contends that LSU is clearly better than Texas based on the rankings of their opponents - rankings by the same poll/voters, which are allegedly "garbage." 

What these guys are really saying is that the AP poll is perfect - except for its ranking of Texas, which is way out of whack. Seems like an unbiased, well-reasoned, logical conclusion. 

• Like 3