Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

6 minutes ago, nnm said:

There appears to be an aggy loose in Stavanger, Norway. Makes sense as it’s the oil capital of Norway. Probably some aggy roughneck. 
https://nypost.com/2015/07/28/a-mystery-man-has-been-pooping-in-golf-holes-for-a-decade/

I may or may not have been on the scene as a future UT football starter did this my Sr. year of high school. I can neither confirm nor deny that loud cursing was heard as a guy drove up to the green soon after he hit his approach a foot from the hole shortly after. 

• Haha 4

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

51 minutes ago, nnm said:

There appears to be an aggy loose in Stavanger, Norway. Makes sense as it’s the oil capital of Norway. Probably some aggy roughneck. 
https://nypost.com/2015/07/28/a-mystery-man-has-been-pooping-in-golf-holes-for-a-decade/

Doing it since 2005, and he has favorite holes?  Only does it on weekdays? Either Norwegians are stupid as fuck or they are into the scat game.

• Haha 1

Walked the course at Colonial this morning. Shockingly, no a single mention of Texas A&M anywhere on the course. 
BOMC strikes again. 
00A213AD-67FA-4785-8683-55994D525CFC.thumb.jpeg.369b58003daf60e0b5752751e75148fb.jpeg
CC518025-D38B-4C53-BB49-E5B30EF405FF.thumb.jpeg.dcba9e00b0da13491915273c62786228.jpeg
They do intend to take over my birth city by investing in some sort of diploma mill branch or something like that..I avoided reading the article.
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ousux said:
7 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:
Walked the course at Colonial this morning. Shockingly, no a single mention of Texas A&M anywhere on the course. 
BOMC strikes again. 
00A213AD-67FA-4785-8683-55994D525CFC.thumb.jpeg.369b58003daf60e0b5752751e75148fb.jpeg
CC518025-D38B-4C53-BB49-E5B30EF405FF.thumb.jpeg.dcba9e00b0da13491915273c62786228.jpeg

They do intend to take over my birth city by investing in some sort of diploma mill branch or something like that..I avoided reading the article.

They intended to build a legitimate post-secondary educational institution in College Station and ended up building a trade school.

I wouldn't worry about your birth city. Unless you think another trade school will be problematic.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

They intended to build a legitimate post-secondary educational institution in College Station and ended up building a trade school.

I wouldn't worry about your birth city. Unless you think another trade school will be problematic.

They already have students beating down the door, though.

808217e26185b01fac54ab2560e10dff.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

The world needs ditch diggers too....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I see the ags are whipping out their searing game time kickoff smack. I don't have the heart to show them what an NFL schedule looks like. I'll let the aggys keep believing that "real teams" aren't playing football at noon.

But I have both figured out why there are no successful professional aggy golfers and why all the "prime time" tee times at golf courses in College Station are fully booked at 7:30pm on weekends.

I may have to consider starting another "aggy traditions $1,000,000 challenge" to go along with the challenge for any aggy (or non-aggy) to explain exacty which game in 1907 their "Yell leader" tradition originated. I point out not a penny of that $1,000,000 has been claimed in the almost five years since the challenge was first offered.

The second one might have to be for the aggys to explain just which year(s) "when there were no scholarship limitations Royal handed out more to everyone so that the other schools barely got any."

The alumni of Texas A&M are some of the dumbest people ever to have attended a trade school. They literally cannot discern between fact and fairy tale.

Tu perfected it back in the day when there were no scholarship limitations. Royal handed out more to everyone so that the other schools barely got any. Once A&M started beating them, they couldn't take it as they thought they had the right to win everything. Funny how that is no longer the case…."

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3291636/replies/62153056

huge class aggy FWST 12-9-65 copy.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

Oh, and as this Memorial Day weekend, here's a story for you.

"For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity above and beyond the call of duty, while participating on a bombing mission over enemy-occupied continental Europe, 28 July 1943. Prior to reaching the German coast on the way to the target, the B-17 airplane in which 2d Lt. Morgan was serving as copilot was attacked by a large force of enemy fighters, during which the oxygen system to the tail, waist, and radio gun positions was knocked out. A frontal attack placed a cannon shell through the windshield, totally shattering it, and the pilot's skull was split open by a .303-caliber shell, leaving him in a crazed condition. The pilot fell over the steering wheel, tightly clamping his arms around it. Second Lt. Morgan at once grasped the controls from his side and, by sheer strength, pulled the airplane back into formation despite the frantic struggles of the semiconscious pilot. The interphone had been destroyed, rendering it impossible to call for help. At this time the top turret gunner fell to the floor and down through the hatch with his arms shot off at the shoulder and a gaping wound in his side. The waist, tail, and radio gunners had lost consciousness from lack of oxygen and, hearing no fire from their guns, the copilot believed they had bailed out. The wounded pilot still offered desperate resistance in his crazed attempts to fly the airplane. There remained the prospect of flying to and over the target and back to a friendly base wholly unassisted. In the face of this desperate situation, 2d Lt. Morgan made his decision to continue the flight and protect any members of the crew who might still be in the ship and for two hours he flew in formation with one hand at the controls and the other holding off the struggling pilot before the navigator entered the steering compartment and relieved the situation. The miraculous and heroic performance of 2d Lt. Morgan on this occasion resulted in the successful completion of a vital bombing mission and the safe return of his airplane and crew."

https://www.cmohs.org/recipients/john-c-morgan

If you have ever seen the movie "12 O'Clock High" this is the story that is recounted in the opening scene at the airbase.

The paragraph above is from the Medal of Honor citation of UT Austin alumnus John Morgan.

When aggys insist UT alumni never fought for their country and "sipped tea" while only aggys fought in the nation's wars, it is the service of men such as John Morgan they mockingly denigrate. And Frank Denius. And Russell Steindam. And many, many others.

The people of Texas deserve better than Texas A&M.

• Hook 'Em 5

The Aggies are currently 57th in the Director's Cup standings:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/directors-cup---april-20th-updated-2021-2022-standings-gymnastics-added/102191148/

Why is Texas A&M so bad at sports?
Guess you didnt hear about how mad we'll be when they win 3 out of the next 4 foosball trophies? Jimbo is dethroning Saban, and theres nothing you dumb sips can do but sit back and watch the glory unfold before your eyes.
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

Oh, and as this Memorial Day weekend, here's a story for you.

"For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity above and beyond the call of duty, while participating on a bombing mission over enemy-occupied continental Europe, 28 July 1943. Prior to reaching the German coast on the way to the target, the B-17 airplane in which 2d Lt. Morgan was serving as copilot was attacked by a large force of enemy fighters, during which the oxygen system to the tail, waist, and radio gun positions was knocked out. A frontal attack placed a cannon shell through the windshield, totally shattering it, and the pilot's skull was split open by a .303-caliber shell, leaving him in a crazed condition. The pilot fell over the steering wheel, tightly clamping his arms around it. Second Lt. Morgan at once grasped the controls from his side and, by sheer strength, pulled the airplane back into formation despite the frantic struggles of the semiconscious pilot. The interphone had been destroyed, rendering it impossible to call for help. At this time the top turret gunner fell to the floor and down through the hatch with his arms shot off at the shoulder and a gaping wound in his side. The waist, tail, and radio gunners had lost consciousness from lack of oxygen and, hearing no fire from their guns, the copilot believed they had bailed out. The wounded pilot still offered desperate resistance in his crazed attempts to fly the airplane. There remained the prospect of flying to and over the target and back to a friendly base wholly unassisted. In the face of this desperate situation, 2d Lt. Morgan made his decision to continue the flight and protect any members of the crew who might still be in the ship and for two hours he flew in formation with one hand at the controls and the other holding off the struggling pilot before the navigator entered the steering compartment and relieved the situation. The miraculous and heroic performance of 2d Lt. Morgan on this occasion resulted in the successful completion of a vital bombing mission and the safe return of his airplane and crew."

https://www.cmohs.org/recipients/john-c-morgan

If you have ever seen the movie "12 O'Clock High" this is the story that is recounted in the opening scene at the airbase.

The paragraph above is from the Medal of Honor citation of UT Austin alumnus John Morgan.

When aggys insist UT alumni never fought for their country and "sipped tea" while only aggys fought in the nation's wars, it is the service of men such as John Morgan they mockingly denigrate. And Frank Denius. And Russell Steindam. And many, many others.

One of the MOH winners they claim is Horace Carswell, who attended aggy for one year and then graduated from TCU, and was a proud horned frog all his life.  He was not part of aggy fake army.  He played on TCU’s national champ team and was teammates with Davey O’Brien and Sammy Baugh.
But since he was KIA and can’t object, he’s featured prominently in their artificial aggy valor stories. 

aggy=stolen valor

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

One of the MOH winners they claim is Horace Carswell, who attended aggy for one year and then graduated from TCU, and was a proud horned frog all his life.  He was not part of aggy fake army.  He played on TCU’s national champ team and was teammates with Davey O’Brien and Sammy Baugh.
But since he was KIA and can’t object, he’s featured prominently in their artificial aggy valor stories. 

aggy=stolen valor

The story of how Texas A&M "claims" Horace Carswell is both especially galling and demonstrative of who aggys are as people.

I'm not even sure Carswell lasted a full year at A&M. He left A&M and enrolled at TCU graduating four years later. he served as a bomber pilot on the South Pacific and before his last flight, he penned a letter to be opened in case he didn't return. That letter was passed on to his wife and an excerpt of it was printed in the Ft. Worth Start Telegram with the announcement of his death.

In that letter, he didn't refer in any way to Texas A&M, but he sure did mention his beloved alma mater, TCU.

His son, Horace Ede Carswell was still alive and living in Florida last I knew. For decades different aggy writers have reached out to him to get his blessing for and cooperation with various marketing schemes that would tie Carswell in with Texas A&M. To my knowledge, not a single time did the son ever acknowledge any request or offer any indication of any willingness to take any action that would have lead one to believe the family had any desire to see Horace S. Carswell tied in with Texas A&M in any capacity. For decades letters were returned to the aggys marked "Refused by addressee. Return to sender." To explain this, the last story I heard was the aggys claimed his son was mentally ill which was the only reason he didn't respond. What a way to honor the father.

For the record, the university with the most alumni as Medal of Honor recipients is Harvard. The public university with the most alumni as Medal of Honor recipients is Univ. of Washington. I have yet to meet anyone from Univ. of Washing prancing around in a silly costume demanding I thank them for their service. Nor have I ever heard of the family of any Univ. of Washington alumnus refusing to have their loved one associated with the university.

tcu carswell leter.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, demos said:

Is this before or after they lost to Florida?

Over on the rant, aggy says they lost on purpose in order to get out of town and get ready for the Regional. Kinda like a FORFEIT. Wanted to give their pitchers a rest. 

Edited by US183

33 minutes ago, US183 said:

Over on the rant, aggy says they lost on purpose in order to get out of town and get ready for the Regional. Kinda like a FORFEIT. Wanted to give their pitchers a rest. 

They’ll be getting plenty of rest after this weekend 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, US183 said:

It has been thirty one years since aggy has won a CWS game. Micromanagement of preparation for post-season college baseball isn't their strong suit.

One would have thought even aggys would have figured that out by now.

As I said a couple of weeks ago, 2021 marked the year the most recent UT pitcher to win a CWS game became old enough to legally drink alcohol. It also marked the year the most recent Texas A&M pitcher to win a CWS game became old enough to apply for membership in AARP. Yes, this is true. Feel free to fact check it.

They just don't understand how to succeed in life.

The Aggies are currently 57th in the Director's Cup standings:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/directors-cup---april-20th-updated-2021-2022-standings-gymnastics-added/102191148/

Why is Texas A&M so bad at sports?

I’m somewhat surprised they are that good. They don’t really like black people. I am constantly surprised at their recruiting classes.

6 hours ago, US183 said:

Why did they even show up for the tournament….could have just forfeited and stayed home and rest?

Espin is really selling this drama. Fuck saggy and everything, but the mouse seems to be protecting Saban. He fucking said aggy bought every player because he was butt hurt he didn't have the #1 class for the 10th year in a row or whatever. Fuck off. These two sissy coaches are gonna fuck themselves by doing all this drama. I'm glad. Fuck em both.

PXL_20220531_181927016.jpg

14 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Espin is really selling this drama. Fuck saggy and everything, but the mouse seems to be protecting Saban. He fucking said aggy bought every player because he was butt hurt he didn't have the #1 class for the 10th year in a row or whatever. Fuck off. These two sissy coaches are gonna fuck themselves by doing all this drama. I'm glad. Fuck em both.

Well, he said the ags bought every player, because they did.  It is probably also true, as others have speculated, that his comments were actually aimed at his own boosters, to let them know they need to step up their bag and/or NIL game.  

But to your final point, yeah, eff 'em both.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Well, he said the ags bought every player, because they did.  It is probably also true, as others have speculated, that his comments were actually aimed at his own boosters, to let them know they need to step up their bag and/or NIL game.  

But to your final point, yeah, eff 'em both.

without a doubt . that was indeed a threat . dipped in bitchassery .