Dallas Cowboys 2022 Offseason Thread -- Every Time Jerrah Talks, an Angel Sheds Their Wings

Patrick Bateman

35 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

D will be tough but plays stupid. Gets killed with drive extending dumb penalties. Brains is important if you listen to Belichik

Still not strong up the middle either...... Need Bohanna and Gallimore need to stay healthy and give great reps.  Our secondary sort of sucks.  Sucks may be harsh, but I don't think it's that great and don't think it's very deep.  

First thoughts:

Smith still gets way too high and loses leverage which leads to a lot of hands.  But, you can see the talent.  He a strong and tough SOB.  Should be pretty good eventually but I expect some growing pains.

Sam Williams looks confused.

Tolbert should have scored.  Not getting that 2nd foot down is disappointing.  

I really like both rookie TEs.

Our backup safety play is bleh.

Joseph needs to be better.

Turpin's gonna break some ankles and make some plays in ST

Backup QB still gives me heartburn

The game will be blacked out on the NFL Network in any market showing the game on a local station, not just DFW. Most Texas markets are showing it. The antenna solution should work in most instances, unless you have a shitty signal. I use YTTV, which has all the local stations. It’s one of the downsides of Sling.

This page shows all the markets showing the Dallas preseason games, with channel.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/tv-network-information

Edited by Vito Andolini

The game will be blacked out on the NFL Network in any market showing the game on a local station, not just DFW. Most Texas markets are showing it. The antenna solution should work in most instances, unless you have a shitty signal. I use YTTV, which has all the local stations. It’s one of the downsides of Sling.
This page shows all the markets showing the Dallas preseason games, with channel.
https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/tv-network-information
Last season a buddy set up a "dependent" account under his YTTV and logged in there for games I couldn't get on Sling. I would've move to YTTV but you can't get the Longhorn Channel through them.

No blackouts or issues watching the game in Round Rock on Spectrum via my Windows Media Center & CableCard.

I may be the last person in Central Texas using this format, though.

I think blackouts are pretty stupid, especially now when you can just spin up a stream to watch.

4 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Did you get in a good fight? It ain't an NFL game if you didn't get in a fight

Only saw one as I was leaving. But was broke up pretty quick. More like a squirm.  
I was near field. So security pretty tight down below. 

but boys fans was 9 to 1. So if we was fighting, it was prolly with ourselves 

Edited by kingkoopa6