The Twitter Debate

Neonmoon

7 minutes ago, seven said:

Those of you wondering what happened to Cajun must have forgotten his fond college memories of loading up into a truck with a few friends and baseball bats to go out "fag bashing" for the evening 

Holy shit. Ok, I take it back. He's always been trash.

I still think there was a time where MNLonghorn seemed mostly normal. Though he pretty immediately went off the deep end over both covid and the BLM protests, so maybe I missed some shit there too.

1 hour ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Sure.  But they tend to be more vocal on the internet while in person gladly accepting all the money brought to them by those same ex-Californians.  Hatred of a generic 'type' is easy.  But not sure what this had to do with my little attempt at humor.

Nothing, it's more of interest how many states hate the culture that California brings, but also wants to be part of the State Jefferson. 

7 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Nothing, it's more of interest how many states hate the culture that California brings, but also wants to be part of the State Jefferson. 

Tell me you follow fringe shit without telling me you follow fringe shit. 

Edited by TXSG8R
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, seven said:

Those of you wondering what happened to Cajun must have forgotten his fond college memories of loading up into a truck with a few friends and baseball bats to go out "fag bashing" for the evening 

Were they able to hit you?

Edited by immamac
Vacation.
  • Fuck You 22

2 hours ago, seven said:

Yeah, I uh, don't recall that kind of thing.  I guess I was thinking more of his postings in the "I'm an alcoholic" thread, which I would occasionally follow as many in my family struggle with alcohol. 

Edited by MC Fresh Breath

2 hours ago, workswithseed said:

I have no idea what that means.  I probably don't want to know, honestly.  Edit:  Looks like you explained it, I guess.  Not something that is all that big where I'm at in Oregon.  And any of those 'separatist' types aren't really going to be people I hang out with on a regular basis.  

Edited by MC Fresh Breath

3 hours ago, seven said:

I only knew of two groups that ever attempted something similar back in my college days. All the participants returned with the living shit beaten out of them in both cases. I bet Cajun left that part out of his tale. 

Did someone say jokes?

“Truth Social (terrible name) exists because Twitter censored free speech,” Mr Musk tweeted.

“Should be called Trumpet instead!”

https://www.msn.com/en-GB/finance/-technology/elon-musk-suggests-new-name-for-trumps-truth-social-app-as-he-accuses-twitter-of-censorship/ar-AAWFtuS?ocid=sapphireappshare

Capture+_2022-04-27-22-21-26-1.png

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Did someone say jokes?

“Truth Social (terrible name) exists because Twitter censored free speech,” Mr Musk tweeted.

“Should be called Trumpet instead!”

https://www.msn.com/en-GB/finance/-technology/elon-musk-suggests-new-name-for-trumps-truth-social-app-as-he-accuses-twitter-of-censorship/ar-AAWFtuS?ocid=sapphireappshare

Capture+_2022-04-27-22-21-26-1.png

I can't unsee Matthew Stafford now when I see Elon Musk, especially in that AT&T commercial they are spamming during the playoffs.

10 hours ago, seven said:

Yeah going to need more than a one post recollection. Dudes been on the boards forever. People that did that and told stories about it don’t last for decade plus with same username. 

20 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yeah, seven loves to put me into that story whenever he can.  He just conveniently leaves out the part where it was a story I told about a guy I knew of named Victor who did that wearing one of those Toys’R’Us hats with the flashing light on top and he would indeed bash cars in Olmos Park wearing that thing.  The park was known as a gay hook up spot.  Victor was in high school and I was in 7th grade when I heard about his antics.

But, hey, don’t let any of that get in the way of your version seven my man.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, seven said:

Post it up.

I’ll wait.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Holy shit. Ok, I take it back. He's always been trash.

I still think there was a time where MNLonghorn seemed mostly normal. Though he pretty immediately went off the deep end over both covid and the BLM protests, so maybe I missed some shit there too.

And you’ve always been a gullible moron, so it comes out in the wash.

• Haha 1

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

Elon Musk should buy Surly for about tree fitty. Stans need to decide if they want free speech absolutism or better moderation against personal attacks. 

Or whether they just want transparency and consistency. 

7 hours ago, Anastasis said:

@immamac doing a real bang up job of moderating the shit posting and personal attacks on this sub with even an appearance of consistency. 

The DT thread became an orgy of stupid crying libs meme pics and insults there for awhile.  For a group that cries about freedoms of speech, aka ‘allow calls for violence and dangerous misinformation’, they sure get waded panties easily.  

• Haha 2