2023 Transfer Thread - Texas Capitalized, ATM Victimized

closetojumping

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Yes, fuck him.

What's the story with his mom?

Just that she is very vocal and tweets to parents of athletes, sometimes complaining about her son's lack of playing time and unfair treatment. And all criticisms of his lack of playing time show disrespect.

image.png.2709485fcb84d5839c5596e3ec2aaef5.png

image.png.47ffba2c7cda5f750a14ff836f945b28.png

33 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Yes, fuck him.

What's the story with his mom?

The Story of Brenen Thompson's Mom

'Twas a dark and stormy night

Brenen Thompson's mom had Brenen

Why Brenen and not Brennen? 

The other "n" slipped through their stone hands

Brenen's mom complained; he transferred to OU sucks

They both sucked ever after

The End

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Just that she is very vocal and tweets to parents of athletes, sometimes complaining about her son's lack of playing time and unfair treatment. And all criticisms of his lack of playing time show disrespect.

Doesnt seem that bad?

2 minutes ago, Austin said:

Most of them aren't bad. There are a few that are. The volume of tweets is a big issue. The audience is a little bit of an issue as well. Overall, I don't think she was a big problem.

Now that he is at OU, I think it is irrelevant to Texas anyway. She may taunt Texas if he performs at OU, but I think more likely that she will have the same complaints regarding OU that she had with Texas.

She seems to care more about track than football and he seems to care more about track than football. She thinks he can do both. That may be true, but I think it dramatically slows down his progress in football. I think he is still at least a year away from competing.

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

Mother loves her son. More at 11

Edited by TotallyLegit
I'm high and I already regret posting this
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Blew out each knee in consecutive years before getting back on the field last year. I am curious if we kick the tires on him. 

Without Ukwu, the Dukes’ defense is without its most visible leader on the field. The seventh-year player served as a de facto spokesman for the defense last fall, speaking with the media after the Dukes’ first loss at Georgia Southern and was made available for interview often.

4 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Without Ukwu, the Dukes’ defense is without its most visible leader on the field. The seventh-year player served as a de facto spokesman for the defense last fall, speaking with the media after the Dukes’ first loss at Georgia Southern and was made available for interview often.

Shouldn't he be a doctor by now?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

BYU lock

• Haha 5