Trump’s NFL Flag Bullshit Not Going Away

Hugo Stiglitz

Facebook ha been filled with people putting Pat Tillman in place of Kaep on that ad or whoever.  Still has the “even if it means sacrificing everything” superimposed over him.  Typical embarrassing right wing nonsense.  

But my favorite so far:  Trump.  With scores of likes.   Lulz. Trump sacrificed?  If there is anything certain about this whole mess, it’s that Trump will leave office much wealthier than when he began. 

2 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Facebook ha been filled with people putting Pat Tillman in place of Kaep on that ad or whoever.  Still has the “even if it means sacrificing everything” superimposed over him.  Typical embarrassing right wing nonsense. 

Pat Tillman, one of my favorite atheists who hated Dubya for taking his eye off the real enemy that attacked us on 9/11 in order to invade Iraq. He's an American hero. He would fucking despise Donald Trump. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Pat Tillman, one of my favorite atheists who hated Dubya for taking his eye off the real enemy that attacked us on 9/11 in order to invade Iraq. He's an American hero. He would fucking despise Donald Trump. 

To be clear, I’m not implying anything negative about Pat.  Level 1 American hero.  I hate people hiding behind him to vilify others. 

58 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

100%

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

To be clear, I’m not implying anything negative about Pat.  Level 1 American hero.  I hate people hiding behind him to vilify others. 

Oh, no, I didn't think you were. They tried to exploit him then for propaganda purposes, it's no surprise they're still at it. 

6 hours ago, slorch said:

Wrong.

Police brutality is wrong and those who engage in it should be brought to justice.

That being said, protesting under the blanket of freedom the anthem represents and then saying the anthem "doesn't work" is complete hypocrisy.

Saying "Fuck you" to the owners or their employers in general hasn't a gotdamned thing to do with police brutality or injustice.  It was and always has been Kap trying to be some martyr or symbol.  Well, he is... for idiocy.

What does this mean? 

Kap has said the anthem doesn’t work, or In otherwords, that we really don’t have freedom.

The fact that he has protested multiple times without being arrested or shot stands to reason that liberty, does n fact exist such as the anthem suggests.

He protests a song that represents the very freedom that allows for his demonstration withoit persecution from the gov’t.

The court of public opinion, however may act as it wishes.

2 minutes ago, Foosters said:

Lol at Slorch thinking he's protesting a song. 

Also, as long as you don't get killed, you are free and equal. 

What does liberty mean then?

I guess the Che shirt and pig socks tie in there somewhere too.

Kap is a damned hero...LOLZ.

Edited by slorch

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

Kap has said the anthem doesn’t work, or In otherwords, that we really don’t have freedom.

The fact that he has protested multiple times without being arrested or shot stands to reason that liberty, does n fact exist such as the anthem suggests.

He protests a song that represents the very freedom that allows for his demonstration withoit persecution from the gov’t.

The court of public opinion, however may act as it wishes.

If you ever bothered to read anything, the reasons behind Kaep's protest would be much clearer to you.  If you really do care, this would be a good place to start:

https://www.amazon.com/New-Jim-Crow-Incarceration-Colorblindness/dp/1595586431

Don’t break the fucking law... don’t go to jail.  It’s ridiculously easy, but y’all want to play stupid.

Keep on driving the wedge.

Never acknowledge ownership of personal conduct.  Ever.

Blame Jerrah Jones and the anthem.  Hate Trump.  World hates us, right?

Edited by slorch

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

Don’t break the fucking law... don’t go to jail.  It’s ridiculously easy, but y’all want to play stupid.

You would have defended Jim Crow using this same stupid fucking argument.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, slorch said:

Ah, I see. Racism and social injustice do not exist because it is really all about personal conduct. Of course, it isn't about the personal conduct of the police officers who illegally harass and kill black men. And isn't about the personal conduct of a President who instigate racial animus. And it isn't about the personal conduct of the white supremacists who run over and kill peaceful protesters. No, sir-ee, it is about the personal conduct of black people for choosing to be black. Take responsibility. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

You would have defended Jim Crow using this same stupid fucking argument.

Slorch reminds me of the rich, white parents I sometimes see in juvenile court. Outraged over the way police have treated their children. Demanding to speak with the supervising DA and the judge in order to remedy this injustice.  Meanwhile, about a hundred black and brown parents sit in the hallway waiting their turn to go to court.  Personal responsibility for thee, not for me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, slorch said:

I'd usually laugh at this idiocy, but this is straight from the Trumpkin 101 playbook.  A significant portion of this country conveniently turns their brain off in a desperate attempt to save their white privilege. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, slorch said:

Have you ever driven drunk?

7 hours ago, slorch said:

Wrong.

Police brutality is wrong and those who engage in it should be brought to justice.

That being said, protesting under the blanket of freedom the anthem represents and then saying the anthem "doesn't work" is complete hypocrisy.

Saying "Fuck you" to the owners or their employers in general hasn't a gotdamned thing to do with police brutality or injustice.  It was and always has been Kap trying to be some martyr or symbol.  Well, he is... for idiocy.

21 minutes ago, slorch said:

Such fucking bullshit.  You agree that "police brutality" is wrong, but those blacks who got shot were all criminals so they had it coming.  They should have just stopped resisting.  Or not done drugs.  Or whatever other excuse comes up to justify it after the fact.  An yeah, Kaps the one "driving the wedge," not the idiots calling for boycotts and burning their shoes, because some black athletes have the balls to protest.  You already know this, but the protest is not about the song or the troops, it's about the specific issue of black people being harassed and killed unfairly by police.  Something your side claims isn't a problem.  "Just don't break the law."  I used to think you guys were intentionally skewing the issues, but I'm really starting to think you seriously believe the trumpy soundbites.

Edited by 'stache

I also remember back in the day when people protested 'things.'  Don't like abortions?  Protest Planned Parenthood.  Don't like apartheid?  Let folks know.  Don't like Vietnam?  Fill the national mall.

Now we are literally protesting a belief system.  We have to protest anyone that expresses any belief that black's are mistreated!

Edited by SuingToGetAMessageBoard?

21 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Shares of Nike fell 3.16% today. Great move Nike. Pissing off a good chunk of your customers for no good reason at all. Nike makes a ton of shit other than expensive basketball shoes. While shopping at Academy, I guarantee you there are going to be tons of people choosing Adidas or Under Armor for their workout shorts instead of Nike. That’s just one example. This might decimate their golf product line. Stupid

20 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

These two posts are classics..... Wise man say, only fools rush in.... 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Such fucking bullshit.  You agree that "police brutality" is wrong, but those blacks who got shot were all criminals so they had it coming.  They should have just stopped resisting.  Or not done drugs.  Or whatever other excuse comes up to justify it after the fact.  An yeah, Kaps the one "driving the wedge," not the idiots calling for boycotts and burning their shoes, because some black athletes have the balls to protest.  You already know this, but the protest is not about the song or the troops, it's about the specific issue of black people being harassed and killed unfairly by police.  Something your side claims isn't a problem.  "Just don't break the law."  I used to think you guys were intentionally skewing the issues, but I'm really starting to think you seriously believe the trumpy soundbites.

Lots o hate up in this post.  Lolz.

accountability ain’t just for the cops.  Yes the standard is higher, and yes I do believe they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for misconduct.  I do not believe in ‘shoot first, then ask’  I do not support the ‘thin blue line.’

People also  gotta stop acting as if drugs and murder are just circumstantial.  Nobody wants to own the conduct of these cats, and folks get awfully coy when you ask them why they were out getting their hustle on at 3am...legal, I agree, but it’s also asking for trouble.

Disagreeing with kap’s methods don’t mean I endorse the cops.

Edited by slorch

6 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I'd usually laugh at this idiocy, but this is straight from the Trumpkin 101 playbook.  A significant portion of this country conveniently turns their brain off in a desperate attempt to save their white privilege. 

It happens over and over again. Play the victim card louder than the actual victims. Same shit over and over again. 

7 hours ago, Foosters said:

Slorch reminds me of the rich, white parents I sometimes see in juvenile court. Outraged over the way police have treated their children. Demanding to speak with the supervising DA and the judge in order to remedy this injustice.  Meanwhile, about a hundred black and brown parents sit in the hallway waiting their turn to go to court.  Personal responsibility for thee, not for me.

Really?

In what ways do i avoid personal responsibility?   I can't even talk about parenting on this fucking board because people say it's not borne in reality, even though I raised 2 boys to be responsible citizens.  If I wouldn't get doxxed, I would put the fuckers on here and let Y'ALL interview them about how they were raised with regard to race relations, authority, and whatever the fuck else y'all want to bring up.

Bottom line is that my playbook in life hasn't matched very many motherfuckers I have ever met.  Adopted  due to neglect/ abuse at age 4, then adoptive father abandon's family at age 9.  Lived in far ass out in the country, then moved to gov't subsidizedhousing while mother went to college, then small town in west Texas.  Went in the Marines to pay for school and have worked (legally) since I was 16.

So much fucking priviledge, right.  never been arrested, much less in jail.  I have been a very progressive in hiring and promotion with my job, but I hate the darkies, like a motherfucker.

You sunsabitches cling to your scripted answers because you either haven't seen/ lived shit in the real world, or you don't want to admit how things really are.  It is tiresome as hell.

Does slorch have all the answers?  Absolutely not... but the effort's there.  It damned sure hasn't been a pat hand for this cracker.  still laughing at my kids' reaction when y'all ask if I took their sides vs the cops, or if I act entitled vs my fellow man.   i don't even know how y'all come up with this shit.

Edited by slorch

14 hours ago, slorch said:

Really?

In what ways do i avoid personal responsibility?   I can't even talk about parenting on this fucking board because people say it's not borne in reality, even though I raised 2 boys to be responsible citizens.  If I wouldn't get doxxed, I would put the fuckers on here and let Y'ALL interview them about how they were raised with regard to race relations, authority, and whatever the fuck else y'all want to bring up.

Bottom line is that my playbook in life hasn't matched very many motherfuckers I have ever met.  Adopted  due to neglect/ abuse at age 4, then adoptive father abandon's family at age 9.  Lived in far ass out in the country, then moved to gov't subsidizedhousing while mother went to college, then small town in west Texas.  Went in the Marines to pay for school and have worked (legally) since I was 16.

So much fucking priviledge, right.  never been arrested, much less in jail.  I have been a very progressive in hiring and promotion with my job, but I hate the darkies, like a motherfucker.

You sunsabitches cling to your scripted answers because you either haven't seen/ lived shit in the real world, or you don't want to admit how things really are.  It is tiresome as hell.

Does slorch have all the answers?  Absolutely not... but the effort's there.  It damned sure hasn't been a pat hand for this cracker.  still laughing at my kids' reaction when y'all ask if I took their sides vs the cops, or if I act entitled vs my fellow man.   i don't even know how y'all come up with this shit.

Mostly that part.