2022 Fall Camp: Drippin'

DFW Horn

2 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Taking my baby cousins to the Alabama game. We might lay a fat egg but I figure the environment itself might get them invested.

Taking my 5-year old to ULM. Cheaper and hopefully a night game won’t be as taxing on him. After meeting JWhitt at an autograph signing he’s always asking to watch Jordan play. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MH BEVO said:

Taking my 5-year old to ULM. Cheaper and hopefully a night game won’t be as taxing on him. After meeting JWhitt at an autograph signing he’s always asking to watch Jordan play. 

That is a great call. 3+ hours in a seat can be sketchy with a 5 year old. You want him to enjoy it, so he will want to go back. That may require leaving, before you are ready to go. Best to pick a game you will be fine leaving early, especially if it is their first game. 

Edited by Codaxx
  • Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, Octavian said:

Taking my baby cousins to the Alabama game. We might lay a fat egg but I figure the environment itself might get them invested.

They'll be working their asses off for years to make top 10%. Nice work 

Edited by Eggo

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

Any day now…….
Garrett Gilbert

Case McCoy

David Ash

Tyrone Swoops

Jerrod Heard

Shane Buechele

Casey Thompson 

Hudson Card

Two of those guys are in the NFL and none of them have the arm talent of Quinn Ewers. None of them were ranked as high as him either.  The only one you can statistically compare to is Vince, yet you left him off that list.

Stop being such a pussy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

That is a great call. 3+ hours in a seat can be sketchy with a 5 year old. You want him to enjoy it, so he will want to go back. That may require leaving, before you are ready to go. Best to pick a game you will be fine leaving early, especially if it is their first game. 

Alabama would be a good guess but if it is close to even at half, you done fucked up and you are gonna have to teach them to be men real damn quick.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deej said:

Smart taking him to the first game, if he wants to see Whittington healthy enough to play. 

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

If they wanna see JWhitt play it's smart to go to a game early in the season

I feel like you do this a lot @Michael Knight

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Again, without actually reading any of it, I gather from the summaries he’s claiming we will be running quarters and that it (a) will be different from what our defense has done recently starting with the year we had Ash (who runs quarters) and (b) the main vulnerability will be the deep ball because we won’t have deep safeties?  No deep safeties … in quarters coverage.

I’m sure he explains it at length, but whatever.

That’s correct. Quarters uses safeties in run support. It’s not like cover 2 where the safeties immediately bail. 

Watching Casey Thompson once again shit down his leg in the second half, I believe this is a fair question.

Were our second half offensive struggles where we disappeared for a quarter and a half a Sarkisian issue or a Casey Thompson issue? I have no doubts the Nebraska coaches made halftime adjustments. But suddenly Thompson was off target and made stupid mistakes. The same mistakes he made last year. Different system, different team, same exact results. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1