• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

6 minutes ago, futureman said:

the kid would be fine if the dad had any balls and knew when to smack the shit out of him. 

I like how you think futureman. A lot of parents that are my generation and younger don't "believe in that kind of discipline" or don't know how to discipline their children. Kids won't and don't behave in public like this if you regularly discipline them by putting a boot in their ass. 

21 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

I like how you think futureman. A lot of parents that are my generation and younger don't "believe in that kind of discipline" or don't know how to discipline their children. Kids won't and don't behave in public like this if you regularly discipline them by putting a boot in their ass. 

It's literally illegal to spank kids in many places in Europe.  

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

4818000.jpg

On 6/24/2023 at 11:45 PM, 52-80 said:

the startling reality setting in at 0:07 hahahahhaha

My favorite was him trying to tip over the cooler at the end, and the guy caught it.

20 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

That kid really needs to get his ass kicked 

Yeah, his parent and friends need to get their ass kicked as well. I have low tolerance for racial slurs. Dealt with that too much while growing up.

My kid knows she can get away with stuff in public that absolutely wouldn’t fly at home and isn’t afraid to push that envelope.