Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

9 hours ago, RPM said:

It was the Wishbook and it was called that for good reason.

1890's Rural America:  "I wish I had some kinda quality, soft paper to wipe my ass with instead of this Sears & Roebuck catalog.  I just had to use the undergarments section... now what am I gonna look at when I sit here on this wooden bench with a hole cut in it?"

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

34 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Yeah, that was a bullshit "strike" for sure.

As I told my son when he would have similar reactions from little league through HS ball:  “You know how I know it was a strike?  The umpire called it a strike.”

Thats the beauty of youth sports. You learn that sometimes bad calls get made, there’s nothing you can do about it, and you have to shake it off and perform despite the injustice. Welcome to real life, kid. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Oh, I laughed way harder than I should have.  I hope the guy is okay, because that look on his face towards the end suggested to me he swallowed some glass.  But yeah, his outfit, the "Whoooo!" and the taking of just the one step into the water was the perfect storm of funny.  And then the just defeated attitude of everybody else like, "Goddamnit, everybody knows what to do...let's just get this over with."

Let's be honest.  Even if the guy just wore that outfit into the water, yelled WHOOOO!, and chugged the beers normally...it'd still be damn funny.  But the fucking Hulk smashing was the cherry on top.