Texas vs tech - 2:30pm on ESPN

Pancho

We’ve played ULM that is awful. A great game v Bama. A so so game against UTSA that recently joined a P5 conference. Our conference is somewhat loaded this year. Kansas averages 48 points a game and there is no fucking way they have more talent than we do. Conference play is pretty much going to be a barometer of Sarks coaching. And so far…like I said, no excuses. Kansas is 4-0. Sark needs to win the conference if not this year than next. Otherwise Leipold is a better fucking coach. Sark just a great recruiter and OC. How the conference plays out for us will show us a lot. Because 5-7 was pretty GD sorry. 

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

I actually saw the Ramirez injury live. I’m shocked they didn’t have to amputate, it was horrific. That said he clearly didn’t want to be interviewed and they should maybe not talk about him so much.

Yeah, he got hit hard up top and I thought he got concussed, didn't realize how bad it was until the replay

3 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Lmao one of those games huh!!! Okay TEXAS where is your toughness?!? 

Exactly. This is one of those adversity situations Sark is always talking about. Still plenty of time in this game for them to get their shit together. But they gotta wake up and do it.

Oh, and ESPN is ass.

• Like 1