Texas vs oklahoma state - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

33 minutes ago, hook me said:

We're 7-2 in Stillwater since 2000. One loss by 3 & the other by the worst coach in the history of Texas football.

Sure, but none of that has any predictive value for today at all.  Not even the game there two years ago does, because half of our guys, including Quinn, weren't there.  A fun but meaningless stat.

4 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Sure, but none of that has any predictive value for today at all.  Not even the game there two years ago does, because half of our guys, including Quinn, weren't there.  A fun but meaningless stat.

Not really. OSU deep down doesn't believe. We've done a lot of raping up there. Once we stick our hands up their skirts they'll lay down ... this is getting awfully Clayton Williams.

• Haha 1

Sunshine pumper checking in: Ewers will be embarrassed by his low level of play and because he has such a high standard, he throws for elevenity billion yards.
Bijan does Bijan.
RoJo fucks.
JWhitt continues to show out.
Sanders literally takes a shit at the 50 during warm ups to "set the tone" Ala Nebraska games in the 90s and aughts.
D finally kills someone but due to extradition it's OK (not a lawyer so don't ask me).
Bert kicks the ball so hard that it travels out of Stillwater and hits Venables in the dick, wherever he may be.

3856c9ceca732498a5e5718d1dbce664.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, immamac said:

It’s the game that made the wheels come off last year. This can be the game that makes sure the wheels are actually on. 

indeed...it was literally the last game i watched last year, it broke me 😒

i feel better heading into it this year...but pokes always seem to be trouble. never forget 2015😡😝

🤘

So far this year we've played up for the games we should.  It seems our team has motivation/preparation issues for the games that aren't exciting on paper (tech, isu).

Even with the loss last week, osu is clearly a team you need to beat to stay in play for the big 12.  We should be motivated by the challenge.

The real unknown is that we haven't played well in a true road game yet.  We're clearly improving, let's see if we're ready to turn that corner yet.

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

IMG_20221017_223600.thumb.jpg.3dd9e0983a0896386ad0efb071415909.jpg

This is my favorite shot in a long time.  Hadn't seen this one yet with Rojo.  That's badass.

I loved Whittington celebrating for how long he's waited to be healthy through a season and Rojo sure as hell deserved ending his career vs ousucks like that.  Both of those guys were exercising some demons here.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Pretty sure all of those guys are starters.  Wilson is starting Center on OL.

Yes they are starters.

I heard about this earlier this week, thus my prediction all week that today will get ugly for OSU unless Texas comes out and turns it over 2-3 times.

This is going to be a 42-13 type game, IMO.