2022 World Series Thread - Phillies v Astros

tx 3 putt

Just now, Helobious said:

I’m sorry, 7-0.

Well the Yankees have lots of time to work on their game seeing as how they are on various and sundry beaches around the world vs actually playing in a World Series game. 
I’d rather watch my team lose a WS game vs be swept in a ALCS. Have fun criticizing a team that shit pumped yours. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

Well the Yankees have lots of time to work on their game seeing as how they are on various and sundry beaches around the world vs actually playing in a World Series game. 
I’d rather watch my team lose a WS game vs be swept in a ALCS. Have fun criticizing a team that shit pumped yours. 

You can’t compare losing, one isn’t better than the other. If you lost you lost. That moral victory crap is for aggies and toddlers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

They sure thought they were. I’m sure the whole team thought it’d be an easy sweep like their fans did. If they don’t humble themselves quickly they’re in real danger of losing the series.

Fuck off.  Seriously, you didn’t have the balls to show up when your team was playing.  Shut the fuck up and stop posting.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

They sure thought they were. I’m sure the whole team thought it’d be an easy sweep like their fans did. If they don’t humble themselves quickly they’re in real danger of losing the series.

Why do you keep repeating that? Nobody thought it would be easy.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Fuck off.  Seriously, you didn’t have the balls to show up when your team was playing.  Shut the fuck up and stop posting.

I used to actually somewhat like the Yankees just got the history before happening upon Helobious, not sure I have ever seen such a horn blowing fan when his team is on fire cave in so fast at the first sign of trouble, everything he spews about the Yankees is parroted from some bullshit he read online, zero unique perspective. Talking shit about the Astros on a Texas board with many posters who have been watching Astros games since the early seventies calling them “recent fans” . I know actively root against them every game and hope their entire fan base is sucked into a black hole and their franchise is forced into bankruptcy. Maybe he is just trolling, maybe not, either way I prefer FutureMan, time to add to the ignore list,. Helobious is in Wikipedia under the definition of bandwagon fan.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

"In baseball it doesn't matter if you lose by one or ten"

As opposed to... other sports where it does? 

EPL uses goals for and against as a tiebreaker, so yeah, some do. But that's just one of those pointless sayings like "it is what it is." He's a mouth trying to fill time, because heaven forbid we actually watch the game and hear noises from the stadium.

I used to actually somewhat like the Yankees just got the history before happening upon Helobious, not sure I have ever seen such a horn blowing fan when his team is on fire cave in so fast at the first sign of trouble, everything he spews about the Yankees is parroted from some bullshit he read online, zero unique perspective. Talking shit about the Astros on a Texas board with many posters who have been watching Astros games since the early seventies calling them “recent fans” . I know actively root against them every game and hope their entire fan base is sucked into a black hole and their franchise is forced into bankruptcy. Maybe he is just trolling, maybe not, either way I prefer FutureMan, time to add to the ignore list,. Helobious is in Wikipedia under the definition of bandwagon fan.

Futureman is funny. I’ve never seen helobious be funny.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I’m just trying to imagine how shitty my life would have to be for me to actually spend time trolling a World Series thread that not only didn’t involve my team…but involved a team that just swept my team in humiliating fashion.

im pretty sure I’d just kill myself before I let my life get that sad. But hey, I’m often amazed at how dipshit losers can carry on…

anyway, this game sucked. on to the next one…

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m just trying to imagine how shitty my life would have to be for me to actually spend time trolling a World Series thread that not only didn’t involve my team…but involved a team that just swept my team in humiliating fashion.
im pretty sure I’d just kill myself before I let my life get that sad. But hey, I’m often amazed at how dipshit losers can carry on…
anyway, this game sucked. on to the next one…

Personally, I think actual Yankees fans, you know the non fair weather ones, especially in NYC would eat Helobious alive if his rap isn’t some kind of schtick.
  • Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, Helobious said:

You can’t compare losing, one isn’t better than the other. If you lost you lost. That moral victory crap is for aggies and toddlers.

Ok. Keep telling yourself that getting swept in ALCS is same as losing game in WS. Whatever helps you cope is fine. 

• Haha 1

That was pretty electric tonight. Some days the baseball gods just aren't with you. From the that first catch in the first inning you just sensed it was the Phillies night. I don't read too much into it. They got theirs tonight. I expect the Astros to answer back.

33 minutes ago, txduck87 said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Helo and Penelope aren’t ever hooking up?

Helo, you really are a pathetic man. Hope you find some semblance of a life before it’s too late for you.

I have Penelope negging every one of my posts and sidis telling me I should commit suicide. Over a baseball game. I feel like Beethoven at Theater an der Wien. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Helobious said:

Tipping debate rages on. Harper did make a big show of calling that on deck batter over in the first, he might’ve just been trying to fuck with LMJ’s head. Guess it didn’t really matter.

stop posting in this thread. First and final warning. That doesn't mean go to the other Astros thread where people are talking world series. You have lost the privilege of interacting with the community for the rest of this series. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2