2022 World Series Thread - Phillies v Astros

tx 3 putt

Freedom for HELO! 

Hate his team, but love what he brings to this thread. He is not in the Astros thread that I know of. 

Only saw him 1 time post in the Red Sox thread, and he was right, we suck right now. 

Please stop acting like aggy. Let them dude write what he wants, call him out. He can take it.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Hate his team, but love what he brings to this thread. He is not in the Astros thread that I know of. 

he posted in the astros thread right before the alcs and made the announcement that he would be back when the yankees won.  haven't seen him since.  i hope he's ok.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

All you bandwagon Phillies fans, how’s your team thread these days?  Hate us cause you ain’t us, it’s fine.

Especially you Rangers fans, how do our dingleberries taste since we moved to the AL West? God it must suck to be a fan of that franchise. 

Oh and Helo is a 15 year old kid, it’s the only thing that makes sense. 

• Like 1

Helo and I have had a back and forth going for years. It’s a lot of fun. At first I don’t think he was trolling, just a fool. He’s changed though and has gone pure shit-stirrer. Which he has a right to do. I would never report him and I don’t think I’ve ever negged him unless he wandered into the Astros thread. And I certainly would never put him on ignore and miss out on an opportunity to expose him. I think you’ll find that the Astros fans that reported him, neg him and cuss him out are, for the most part, simply Astros versions of Helo. Every family has them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Helo and I have had a back and forth going for years. It’s a lot of fun. At first I don’t think he was trolling, just a fool. He’s changed though and has gone pure shit-stirrer. Which he has a right to do. I would never report him and I don’t think I’ve ever negged him unless he wandered into the Astros thread. And I certainly would never put him on ignore and miss out on an opportunity to expose him. I think you’ll find that the Astros fans that reported him, neg him and cuss him out are, for the most part, simply Astros versions of Helo. Every family has them. 

Agree with this. I particularly liked when he thought Pasadena TX was Houston. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Quagmire said:

So some Astros posters tattled , lmao

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Well shit guess I have to cancel all those #FreeHelo shirts I ordered. 

I will dial back in here anyway, astro fan sensitivity has been exposed to the masses. The cake is baked.

I neg him because Helo's complete bitchassedness for not being here for the sweep and taking his licks is fucking hilarious.  But I wouldn't report the loser.  Poor guy has to live in the RGV.  I mean, obviously the Bronx is an upgrade.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Oh, that's not the reason I hate the *stros.

How does that 50 game championship feel? Cause that’s a MUCH bigger asterisk. 

Edit - yeah y’all have a much better history. But ‘88, ‘81 and then all the way to ‘65 - not all that relevant. 

Edited by Planet Houston

All you bandwagon Phillies fans, how’s your team thread these days?  Hate us cause you ain’t us, it’s fine.
Especially you Rangers fans, how do our dingleberries taste since we moved to the AL West? God it must suck to be a fan of that franchise. 
Oh and Helo is a 15 year old kid, it’s the only thing that makes sense. 

Think I found tattle tale #1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Is the question, "Who is a 70-yo MLB manager who knows to pull a SP who's given up 4 HRs in one World Series game?"

Sure, one school of thought would be to burn bullpen arms in a game that looks mathematically unlikely to win. 

Look, I’m no Dusty fanboy. But nice try deflecting your shitstain of a franchise. Jon Daniels has fucked y’all for a long time. 

5 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

Sure, one school of thought would be to burn bullpen arms in a game that looks mathematically unlikely to win. 

Look, I’m no Dusty fanboy. But nice try deflecting your shitstain of a franchise. Jon Daniels has fucked y’all for a long time. 

Beau ain't a Rangers' fan. It's okay for non-Philly fans to reply here, bro. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1