2022 World Series Thread - Phillies v Astros

tx 3 putt

On 10/24/2022 at 7:22 AM, UTexasFight said:

Astros in 4.

Why would they start losing now

Because Dusty is a fucking moron and left our shitbox World Series pitcher in there an inning too long.

Ar least now he is the only manager in history to blow two 5-0 leads in the World Series

Edited by Pimphand

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I would bet good $ you are too fucking stupid to know who you’re replying to. 

I'm replying to the thread shitting poster who whines and cries about posters rather than staying on topic.  Shouldn't you be crying about Tony Texas, Wulaw, Immac, shit it would probably be easier to list the posters you don't cry about as you fuck up threads.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

@Herpa Derpa damn I guess this cat got his pussy hurt too.  Who else wants to neg me? 

Y'all really can't handle losing a game in the WS? I mean it's understandable I guess - half of you weren't actually Astros fans 6 years ago. 

Couldn't give a shit who wins. The neg was for being a bitch ass punk. Bitch ass punk.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Damn that Astros fan thread is a beating, it's only one game guys. PTSD kicking their asses. 

It's pretty incredible.  There are some reasonable posts, but it's mostly guys eating their own after their first loss in the postseason.  I'm convinced Dusty Baker will be fired before game 2.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Helobious said:

It’s wine to me. So satisfying to read. 

shall we go back read all your incorrect post all year long regarding the yankees and the astros? seriously trolling yankee/astros stuff aside hel, you've been wrong about everything 90+% of the time

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

It's pretty incredible.  There are some reasonable posts, but it's mostly guys eating their own after their first loss in the postseason.  I'm convinced Dusty Baker will be fired before game 2.

Lot of posters making their season debuts too