Texas Longhorns @ Kansas State Wildcats - 6pm on FS1

Pancho

Klieman just can't beat us. The curse was over as soon as Snyder retired. When Texas played KSU, Snyder knew how to get their less-talented teams to show up on Saturdays but Klieman hasn't been able to figure it out. But he doesn't have that problem against OU for some reason

Edited by Juke_Em
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Juke_Em said:

Klieman just can't beat us. The curse was over as soon as Snyder retired. Snyder knew how to get their less-talented teams to show up on Saturdays but Klieman hasn't been able to figure it out like he has vs. OU

The curse died when Snyder died, unless he’s still alive somehow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Juke_Em said:

Klieman just can't beat us. The curse was over as soon as Snyder retired. Snyder knew how to get their less-talented teams to show up on Saturdays but Klieman hasn't been able to figure it out like he has vs. OU

Have you even watched Texas the past two seasons? This thing is nowhere near over.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, gmr548 said:

Blowing 31-10 halftime lead presents a new and exciting challenge for Sark. Will be interesting to see if he can pull it off.

Where is the 1 person that is not worried about Sark fucking up a 2 digit lead!? Ha. (not laughing at you but agreeing). We have been down this dark dark road before.

Why am I nervous with this 21pt lead…lol. Though during the Tech and Okie St games, I felt sick to my stomach with the lead. K-state seems tapped out but I’m sure the other QB will come in and rip us apart.

Tech I thought Texas was going to get it done until that dumbfuck Wildcat call.

OSU really never felt to me like Texas was going to win.

Now, I mean, they’re up 21. They should win. But the defense has been so bad for most of the game, the second half play calling/lead blowing and road game track records… need to see this lead expand by another TD before I really feel good.