Texas Longhorns @ Kansas State Wildcats - 6pm on FS1

Pancho

Klieman just can't beat us. The curse was over as soon as Snyder retired. When Texas played KSU, Snyder knew how to get their less-talented teams to show up on Saturdays but Klieman hasn't been able to figure it out. But he doesn't have that problem against OU for some reason

The 2nd time he retired? Because the first time he retired, Ron Prince made Texas his bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tech I thought Texas was going to get it done until that dumbfuck Wildcat call.

OSU really never felt to me like Texas was going to win.

Now, I mean, they’re up 21. They should win. But the defense has been so bad for most of the game, the second half play calling/lead blowing and road game track records… need to see this lead expand by another TD before I really feel good.

Agreed except we let Tech hang around and our D couldn’t stop shit on 4th. K-state’s crowd seems tame tonight. Definitely not raucous like Tech and Okie st. Hopefully, K-state doesn’t give them anything to get excited about.

49 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Ford has become enough of a liability on 3rd down but I'm not sure we have another option

We have someone faster for sure. If he's not going to be instinctive, play someone faster so they can recover faster.

When he's right he's good. When he's late he's really bad, because he doesn't play fast.

Just now, ATXhorn17 said:

This. Sark is about to go into his shell.

I don't think Sark goes into a shell. It is just sometimes, the other team adjusts and we have no solutions. But that is usually failed execution. Sark always draws up something that should score. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

This 21 point lead is about to be 14, cuz KSU gets the ball to start the 2nd half.  

After they cut the lead to 14, if we can get the lead back up to 28 points and we have the ball, I would feel very confident in a victory.  That would be at about 2:00 minutes left in the 3rd quarter at the earliest. 

If by some miracle we stop them on their first possession in the 3rd quarter, and then score quickly, by then they would have put in their passing QB and he will lead them back to get within 21 of us pretty quickly.