Celebrity Death Pool -- 2023

Aqua Buddha

On 1/4/2023 at 8:27 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Ha, had a different handle stuck in my head for some reason. 

Wish that thread was archived somewhere. Wasn’t it in a real under-traffic’d forum too? 

That's back when he was younger and his handle was only sevenliveslost.

• Haha 1

Most of y’all if you were old enough in the 1990’s to remember the supermodels and the George Michael music video (Freedom) will remember Tatjana Patitz.

56 is so young. RIP beautiful lady.

https://www.vogue.com/article/obituary-tatjana-patitz

9220A6A0-FE21-498D-9C65-E21645F0CD2C.jpeg

I also liked the movie Rising Sun and I think there was some controversy over the OG poster bc she was the murder victim in the movie.

56EFE30E-540B-49B4-A8F6-162CB51A7CB9.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

image.png.8a06edcf8089adf80eb33cb71296e726.pngimage.jpeg.7e2cef8751a00d29358bd208d16e3545.jpeg

My older brother got his first guitar in 1967, and thanks to him, I grew up thinking Jeff Beck was it.  He was THE guitar player, the virtuoso. One of the bad boys of rock-n-roll.

I saw Jeff Beck 3 times in the early 70's, and was fortunate to see him about every 10 years since then, most recently at the Paramount. He never ceased to amaze me, and to reaffirm those beliefs from my youth.  Forever bending strings and making the guitar sing.

We lost a great one.

RIP Jeff

(oh...Jeff on the left, brother on the right)

image.png

• Hook 'Em 2

My top ten (if this is not how it’s done my apologies):

Tony Bennett

Dennis Rodman

Jane Fonda

Jack Nicholson 

Will Ferrell

Robert Duvall

mike Ditka

Jessica Simpson

dick Cheney 

Bill Clinton

I don’t like the list but that’s it. What do we win? Just curious. In all fairness, I hope everyone on the list is bulletproof. And continues to defy the odds.

Tony Bennett
Dennis Rodman
Jane Fonda
Jack Nicholson 
Will Ferrell
Robert Duvall
mike Ditka
Jessica Simpson
dick Cheney 
Bill Clinton
I don’t like the list but that’s it. What do we win? Just curious. In all fairness, I hope everyone on the list is bulletproof. And continues to defy the odds.

Gotta have one pick under 40.

As far as prize you find out when you win.

23 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

My top ten (if this is not how it’s done my apologies)

Jane Fonda

please-please-please-james-brown.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Tony Bennett

Dennis Rodman

Jane Fonda

Jack Nicholson 

Will Ferrell

Robert Duvall

mike Ditka

Jessica Simpson

dick Cheney 

Bill Clinton

Robert Duvall -- I don't think that will ever happen.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119b32981eb435570fc5

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I've always thought there should be a celebrity death pool "parlay" angle where you can name two or more people as a single entry. If all members of the entry die, your score for that entry would be the total of each individual's score. But if any one of the members of the entry remain alive you get zero points. Would make the entry lists that much more entertaining. Kanye/Kim would be a two-fer, the entire Duggar family would be an all-time HOF score, etc....

41 minutes ago, tejas60 said:

anybody have Lisa Marie? she in the hospital...

Looks like she's on the clock.  Went into full cardiac arrest.  

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lisa-marie-presley-hospitalized-after-suffering-medical-emergency-212132856.html

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/12/lisa-marie-presley-rushed-to-hospital-cardiac-arrest/

So sad. Who knows how long she was unconscious/full arrest before she was found. She looked pretty bad at the Golden Globes two nights ago. I know it’s been rough for her since her son’s suicide and heart issues run in the family. Plus, she’s been in and out of rehab. Just tragic. She just looked really worn out/pale/not well at the Globes to me…they have clips of her talking about the Elvis movie and she seemed a bit off…poor lady. 

DC6B6F3A-BB6E-4B14-875E-7372A305032A.webp

• Like 1

The Riverdance guy may be on the clock.

"Lord of the Dance" Flatley treated for "aggressive" form of cancer

DUBLIN, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Irish-American dancer Michael Flatley has undergone surgery for an "aggressive" form of cancer and is under medical care, a statement on the "Lord of the Dance" creator's Instagram account said.

Flatley, 64, rose to fame as a lead member of the "Riverdance" troupe, whose show-stopping performance at the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest propelled Irish dancing into the global spotlight. He later opened his own "Lord of the Dance" show.

"Michael Flatley has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. He has undergone surgery and is in the care of an excellent team of doctors. No further comments will be made at this time," the statement released late on Wednesday said.

Flatley has previously said that he was diagnosed with a malignant melanoma in 2003.

Flatley, born in Chicago to Irish-American parents, most recently wrote, directed and starred in the action film "Blackbird", which was released in cinemas last year, four years after its completion.

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

So sad. Who knows how long she was unconscious/full arrest before she was found. She looked pretty bad at the Golden Globes two nights ago. I know it’s been rough for her since her son’s suicide and heart issues run in the family. Plus, she’s been in and out of rehab. Just tragic. She just looked really worn out/pale/not well at the Globes to me…they have clips of her talking about the Elvis movie and she seemed a bit off…poor lady. 

DC6B6F3A-BB6E-4B14-875E-7372A305032A.webp

Her face was pulled back so tight it cut off her blood flow?

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

I've always thought there should be a celebrity death pool "parlay" angle where you can name two or more people as a single entry. If all members of the entry die, your score for that entry would be the total of each individual's score. But if any one of the members of the entry remain alive you get zero points. Would make the entry lists that much more entertaining. Kanye/Kim would be a two-fer, the entire Duggar family would be an all-time HOF score, etc....

If you think even money on a two event parlay bet is fair, then please call me anytime you want to place sports bets.

I think if you have two hits within a week you should get some sort of bonus points.

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

Figure It Out Reaction GIF

37 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

If you think even money on a two event parlay bet is fair, then please call me anytime you want to place sports bets.

I think if you have two hits within a week you should get some sort of bonus points.

Its not really even money though, because you have the opportunity for multiple points out of a single entry, and if you pick the "pair" correctly there could be a strong likelihood of correlation, like Kanye taking out both Kim and himself. Or in the case of Dude Perfect, you could rack up 5X points in an aggy gloryhole collapse. Its a thinking man's game. 

That fucking sucks.  She never deserved the pressure foisted upon her and handled it all as best she could, from what I could tell.  May she rest in peace.  Good vibes to th rest of her family.  Prescilla shouldn't have to do endure all this.  God bless them all.  

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

FmUVzMqWQAMPKjK?format=jpg&name=small

Crazy that she outlived her dad by 12 years, even though 54 is young.

And damn she looked like him.

FmUb53aWIAEAhtj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yes she looked a lot like him. I personally thought as she got older she started favoring her mother a lot more. Plastic surgery perhaps?