CFP National Championship Game: #1 Georgia vs #3 TCU.

FartingDreamer

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Georgia can line up at their own 1 every single drive and score every single time. This is Varsity vs JV. 

Boring ass game. A true playoff system would have exposed TCU a long time ago and they would have been bounced. 

Big 12 should be ashamed this team ran the table on them. Not counting that exhibition they call the Big 12 championship (it was since TCU losing it meant nothing). Kansas St against Bama was the pre-cursor of what would happen tonight. 

B12 Championship game is trash.

Just now, Augustus said:

I'd go with 19, but fair enough.

This is why a true expanded playoffs would have ousted TCU a long time ago. They were not going to keep beating top 20 teams in the country week after week to get to this game. Bama would have been in a true playoff and would have ran a train on them as well. Clemson and Tennesse, too. Add in USC and Utah. 

Their 2010 and 2014 team would have fared much better at this stage. This team here was not as good but they took advantage of a very down Big 12. In terms of having top teams. Big 12 this year was really just a very solid version of a WAC/MWC. A bunch of meh.

• Hook 'Em 2

It is depressing to see how far away we are from being at Georgia’s level. They’ve supplanted Alabama as the top program. They’ve locked down their state, which produces good players but not nearly the amount that comes out of Texas and have a truly national recruiting base. Fuck, why can’t we hire a coach like Kirby Smart.

• Hook 'Em 1

It is depressing to see how far away we are from being at Georgia’s level. They’ve supplanted Alabama as the top program. They’ve locked down their state, which produces good players but not nearly the amount that comes out of Texas and have a truly national recruiting base. Fuck, why can’t we hire a coach like Kirby Smart.

I’m depressed at how far we are away from TCU
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, cabowabo said:

I got the two pick sixes and the fumble inside the one. Which one am I missing?

It was actually more than 28 if you consider how few points they got out of several trips inside the 5. 

Michigan left a ton of points on the field, in addition to the two pick 6's.

On a non-flukey day, the Wolverines blow TCU out of the stadium.

But that's why they play 'em.