CFP National Championship Game: #1 Georgia vs #3 TCU.

FartingDreamer

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

UGA is not a bad school at all. They’re not as good as UT in the rankings but they’re one of the best schools in the SEC.

Tallest Midget in the Circus award.

Look... Vanderbilt and Florida are good schools. But there's a big, steep, White Cliffs of Dover-sized drop-off from #2 to #3. Georgia may actually be that #3... but that just means they are slightly above "Diploma Mill."

INTERCEPTION DAWGS!!!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Anyway. Yeah, being "one of the best schools in the SEC" when your competition are the likes of A&M, Bama, Mississippi State... Not really anything to brag about.

3 offensive points.

1/13 on third down. 

199 total yards. 

At home. Against these fucking chumps that lost to Kstate and should have lost to Baylor.

Every single person involved with Texas football leadership/coaching/administration should have honorably offed themselves after that awful fucking humiliation.  This cements that it should have been violently. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Tallest Midget in the Circus award.

Look... Vanderbilt and Florida are good schools. But there's a big, steep, White Cliffs of Dover-sized drop-off from #2 to #3. Georgia may actually be that #3... but that just means they are slightly above "Diploma Mill."

INTERCEPTION DAWGS!!!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Anyway. Yeah, being "one of the best schools in the SEC" when your competition are the likes of A&M, Bama, Mississippi State... Not really anything to brag about.

The SEC is better academically than the XII and that’s even before we join. UGA used to be a popular option for Texas kids who couldn’t get into UT in the past. Not anymore, they turn down a lot of suburban Atlanta kids with good grades now. Out of state has gotten a lot tougher too.

Edited by Macklemore

4 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Their line play on both sides of the ball is just the best. Their OL should have won the best in college football over Michigan. They maul you on both sides of the ball.

I know most people these days want to see run and gun spread it out ping pong offenses, but give me a team that beats your ass every play on the LOS any day.  I’ll take my chances.

• Hook 'Em 2